Where To Find THE BEST SATAY and NASI BRIYANI In Singapore??

Anakusop

while i m also a fan of north pt food court nasi briyani, anyone noe how is e curry fish head??? [confused] . Got tis urge to eat Indian curry fish head now. Or can recomm some other gd pl??

Satay : east side : Geylang Serai : must order in advance if you want to take away, most ppl buy for bbq or catering.

West : Ayer Raja Hawker (muslim), Jln Jurong Kerchil (Chinese) with pineapple sauce..

I love the Northpoint nasi briyani too. Long queue but it moves very fast as they have many ppl serving the customers. A bit pricey but the quality is worth the wait and money. [thumbsup]

I would love to try it someday as it is quite near my house.

My wife had tried it before and she said it was very nice.

Neutral Newbie

Go to Northpoint Shopping Centre...there's a briyani store at the food court...there's always quite a Q during meal time...it's pretty expensive for food court but it taste fantastic!

For all those who ate at those so call famous briyani places, if u happen to pass by NorthPoint, try tis. Its the briyani dat will changed ur taste in briyani.

Trust me. I love briyani.....& tis briyani is abit different. In a veri good way.

Neutral Newbie

North Point food court. The one with longest queue. Wont miss it.......Bt be careful, after eating tis briyani.....u will nvr eat other briyani ever again.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

North Point food court. The one with longest queue. Wont miss it.......Bt be careful, after eating tis briyani.....u will nvr eat other briyani ever again.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Wah, say until so shiok like that...hahah

I love briyani - as a kid, we used to have briyani for lunch every Sunday - we would tak pao back from a stall in Serangoon Gardens (their dum briyani very good) and eat while watching the English Premier League highlights on telly...

northpt nasi briyani was not as good as it used to be.

had it a month ago and personally, i think the standard had dropped. [:(]

if u ask me, i would try other food in the same foodcourt now. (used to go queuing straightaway whenever i am there).

don wan to go lau pa sat.... not that nice leh the satay.....

the gravy oso so-so like dat....

i wan the satay damn KAO KAO one... hahhaar!!

anyone noes?? [gossip]

Satay (Halal)

JB larkin got lots of good satay too,if u r in selagor or KL,search for satay kajang.

==================

I just had the satay at larkin on Tues. The stall on 2nd floor. Not that good as they use too much fats.

Maybe they try to copy the chinese satay which have a piece of fat between the lean pork.

But since they use mutton & beef, its already fatty so no need for more fat. I threw away all the pieces of fat.

The satay on the ground floor is better. [thumbsup]

But I must say the food there is damm cheap lah. [flowerface]

waaahh u all sure noe where all the good foods are huh.... [nosebleed]

im looking for halal satay n briyani but of course u all can also list down the non halal ones so that others can use this topic as reference as well.... [thumbsup]

will definitely try to try all the places stated that are highly recommended in these few months...

cannot everday go to diff shop mah....

================

Changi Point hawker centre has some nice satay & briyani.

I cant describe which stall except its near the outer edge of the hawker centre.

But nowadays it seems like the parking lots r harder to find. [:(]

And dont try to "eat" the time on your coupons as the auntie there can b very "ON" one. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement