Movies of The Sixties......

Picnic06-Biante15

Didn't know there are free movies of the sixties showing over Starhub channel 64 (Celestial Movies) till 10 Feb 2009.

Movies of the sixties by Shaw Brothers like, One Armed Swordman, Lady Killer, Beauty & The Kingdom, Three Smiles, ..... & many more for 24 hours daily. Just completed the show "Na Char".

This bring back fond memories of my early sixties where I once que for 3 hours to buy movie tickets to watch a show like One Armed Swordman at Rex Theatre. Love stories were also shown with stars like Chin Han, Lin Fong Chiao, Chin Siang Lin, Alan Tang, Chang Ai Chia, Lin Ching Hsia ........ [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

[bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

↡ Advertisement

Didn't know there are free movies of the sixties showing over Starhub channel 64 (Celestial Movies) till 10 Feb 2009.

Movies of the sixties by Shaw Brothers like, One Armed Swordman, Lady Killer, Beauty & The Kingdom, Three Smiles, ..... & many more for 24 hours daily. Just completed the show "Na Char".

This bring back fond memories of my early sixties where I once que for 3 hours to buy movie tickets to watch a show like One Armed Swordman at Rex Theatre. Love stories were also shown with stars like Chin Han, Lin Fong Chiao, Chin Siang Lin, Alan Tang, Chang Ai Chia, Lin Ching Hsia ........ [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

[bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

64 open meh? I go and see tonight.

64 open meh? I go and see tonight.

Ha..ha...ha..., I already missed one week of free show, you only start tonight ....... :blink:

Didn't know until my brother informed me last night that there are free show over channel 64. Heard started on eve of Chinese New Year ....... <_<<_<

Ha..ha...ha..., I already missed one week of free show, you only start tonight ....... :blink:

Didn't know until my brother informed me last night that there are free show over channel 64. Heard started on eve of Chinese New Year ....... <_<<_<

Start eve I also no time to watch, cooking dinner like siao.

Tonight look, see, look see. Journey to the west was one good classic to watch

also the "Wong Fei Hong" movies of old also good to recap.

Wah, those "Lin Tie" classics also shoik to watch.

Start eve I also no time to watch, cooking dinner like siao.

Tonight look, see, look see. Journey to the west was one good classic to watch

also the "Wong Fei Hong" movies of old also good to recap.

Wah, those "Lin Tie" classics also shoik to watch.

Hey, Wed night at 10.40pm got Ti Lung & David Chiang sword fighting movies and Thur night at 10.30 got Justice Pao movies 'Li Mau Huan Tai Zi' ...... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Hey, Wed night at 10.40pm got Ti Lung & David Chiang sword fighting movies and Thur night at 10.30 got Justice Pao movies 'Li Mau Huan Tai Zi' ...... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Ok, just nice, I reach home liow.

Now, I am going to watch "Crippled Swordman" by Chen Kuan Tai .......

Cheers ..............

That one power with all the sound effects. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement