Kites and remote-controlled planes

Foofam77

Neutral Newbie

anyone knows where i can buy kites for flying? not those kinda stunt kites, but more of those simple ones below $10.

also, what abt remote -controlled aeroplanes/ helicopters?

anyone into those games?

feel like buying one that runs on battery (rather than the expensive types that run on petrol)..

any recommendation too?

↡ Advertisement

I am into radio control helicopter + boat. Electric powered ones only.

Electric can be expensive also. [lipsrsealed] My most expensive electric heli so far cost me abt S$1.6K, lower end kind. My most expensive boat cost me abt S$3K.

Electric powered may not be cheap too, how deep do you want to dive into the hobby??? [sweatdrop]

Do check out www.daddyhobby.com for radio controlled stuff.

go look for Michael Lim at Go Fly Kite. You can find the details online.

He sells Remote Control Kites like the ones you see on NDP 2007 near Clark Quay. Central Mall or something like dat.

Neutral Newbie

go tampines giant

The company that i am working in manufactures remote-control helicoptors. Do let me know should you wanna get one. May be able to get one at a discounted price for you. [:)]

The company that i am working in manufactures remote-control helicoptors. Do let me know should you wanna get one. May be able to get one at a discounted price for you. [:)]

Wat type r u referring to? Toyish or more hardcore, etc with gyro.

I wanted to try the petrol powered rc car too (normal road track)...What are the running cost?

Fuel price? spark plug need to buy? basic car price?

How long can a rc car run until the next refill? Any idea?

I wanted to try the petrol powered rc car too (normal road track)...What are the running cost?

Fuel price? spark plug need to buy? basic car price?

How long can a rc car run until the next refill? Any idea?

With RC controller and 2 channel/servo think ard 500. Glow plug not spark plug

The fuel price depends on the nitro %, the higher the more it cost. Can't remember but arga it's about 50.

About 10~20 minutes. U can alway mod but ur battery will run out b4 u fuel!

Edited by Twofouronenite

With RC controller and 2 channel/servo think ard 500. Glow plug not spark plug

The fuel price depends on the nitro %, the higher the more it cost. Can't remember but arga it's about 50.

About 10~20 minutes. U can alway mod but ur battery will run out b4 u fuel!

Now still got people use glow fuel meh?

Now still got people use glow fuel meh?

There will always be glow fuel as ppl like the smell n noise of an engine. I prefer the sweet sound of the 4-stroke nitro engine. [inlove]

Dont tell me u r working for Aztech. [lipsrsealed] Ivan hates me for critisising their Razer. [lipsrsealed]

http://rc.aztech.com/

Tis is the only local company I know of producing r/c heli. Their factory is in China.

There will always be glow fuel as ppl like the smell n noise of an engine. I prefer the sweet sound of the 4-stroke nitro engine. [inlove]

I thought they phased out a long time ago. I stopped playing planes and such many mons,

started way back when they had Cox brand Cable controlled planes.One tin of glow fuel

was so expensive then. My last project was a petrol driven F1 which was involved in a crash.

No time to fix up,

Only RC I have now is two Henglong Tanks. [thumbsup]

I thought they phased out a long time ago. I stopped playing planes and such many mons,

started way back when they had Cox brand Cable controlled planes.One tin of glow fuel

was so expensive then. My last project was a petrol driven F1 which was involved in a crash.

No time to fix up,

Only RC I have now is two Henglong Tanks. [thumbsup]

Still have lah, how long is long time ago? My RC stuff is collecting dust. Cable control u JFC ?

↡ Advertisement