Lets talk about fish!

Kelpie

I been there many time but not sure how or what to buy. Is there many type of cod fish?

Not too sure abt their full range, i bought b4 scallops, salmon and salmon sashimi there. I think they should have cod too.

I m a Fish lover since young....My family always call me a big CAT...keke

Now tat I know abit more abt fish...I do buy some cheap fish to cook...but my freezer will nvr go without salmon, cod fish, batang, ikan karau n eel...

My hb likes to take supper...so I will jus fry one slice of fish to stuff him...dun let him take carbo...I rather he take proteins....my boys n hb loves fish too....so they will share share the fish.

My fav fried fish soup is @ tanjong pagar, the exchange...always go once a week to ease my crave...

It's gd to let children eat gd fish like salmon n cod fish....IMO...till now they r still eating...

I m a Fish lover since young....My family always call me a big CAT...keke

Now tat I know abit more abt fish...I do buy some cheap fish to cook...but my freezer will nvr go without salmon, cod fish, batang, ikan karau n eel...

My hb likes to take supper...so I will jus fry one slice of fish to stuff him...dun let him take carbo...I rather he take proteins....my boys n hb loves fish too....so they will share share the fish.

My fav fried fish soup is @ tanjong pagar, the exchange...always go once a week to ease my crave...

It's gd to let children eat gd fish like salmon n cod fish....IMO...till now they r still eating...

Wow you so nice.. can cook some for me?

Cook for u, cannot...I cook u, can....keke...U r a wolve mah, where got eat fish one...eat ur 3 chocolate bars le...gee...

Edited by Limhm

Hi all,

Fish is perceived as a healthy source of protein (Omega). My current maid told me his ex-employer in Hong Kong is a fish lover and wanted fish for every meal if they are eating at home. Do you eat fish everyday?

I thought this is a good idea and seriously thinking about buying more fish in the near future. What are the fish that are known for a nice steamed dish? I'm sure there are both cheaper one and the more exotic one. Any lobang for reasonable priced fishes around?

Fish guru, please advise.

Thank you very much.

I don't eat fish everyday, but I agree that eating fish is healthier, just look Japanese. they eat more raw seafood and most of them have a long life.

this one recently become subjective liao. cause apparently a lot of their old age figure could be fact.

think she now sushi al, considering this is a 2010 post haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2010 to now almost end 2016, should be dried salted fish liao, sushi should be very fresh fish you know ?  [laugh]