Lets talk about fish!

Kelpie

I been there many time but not sure how or what to buy. Is there many type of cod fish?

Not too sure abt their full range, i bought b4 scallops, salmon and salmon sashimi there. I think they should have cod too.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I m a Fish lover since young....My family always call me a big CAT...keke

Now tat I know abit more abt fish...I do buy some cheap fish to cook...but my freezer will nvr go without salmon, cod fish, batang, ikan karau n eel...

My hb likes to take supper...so I will jus fry one slice of fish to stuff him...dun let him take carbo...I rather he take proteins....my boys n hb loves fish too....so they will share share the fish.

My fav fried fish soup is @ tanjong pagar, the exchange...always go once a week to ease my crave...

It's gd to let children eat gd fish like salmon n cod fish....IMO...till now they r still eating...

I m a Fish lover since young....My family always call me a big CAT...keke

Now tat I know abit more abt fish...I do buy some cheap fish to cook...but my freezer will nvr go without salmon, cod fish, batang, ikan karau n eel...

My hb likes to take supper...so I will jus fry one slice of fish to stuff him...dun let him take carbo...I rather he take proteins....my boys n hb loves fish too....so they will share share the fish.

My fav fried fish soup is @ tanjong pagar, the exchange...always go once a week to ease my crave...

It's gd to let children eat gd fish like salmon n cod fish....IMO...till now they r still eating...

Wow you so nice.. can cook some for me?

Neutral Newbie

Wow you so nice.. can cook some for me?

Cook for u, cannot...I cook u, can....keke...U r a wolve mah, where got eat fish one...eat ur 3 chocolate bars le...gee...

Edited by Limhm

Hi all,

Fish is perceived as a healthy source of protein (Omega). My current maid told me his ex-employer in Hong Kong is a fish lover and wanted fish for every meal if they are eating at home. Do you eat fish everyday?

I thought this is a good idea and seriously thinking about buying more fish in the near future. What are the fish that are known for a nice steamed dish? I'm sure there are both cheaper one and the more exotic one. Any lobang for reasonable priced fishes around?

Fish guru, please advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

I don't eat fish everyday, but I agree that eating fish is healthier, just look Japanese. they eat more raw seafood and most of them have a long life.

• Praise 1

I don't eat fish everyday, but I agree that eating fish is healthier, just look Japanese. they eat more raw seafood and most of them have a long life.

this one recently become subjective liao. cause apparently a lot of their old age figure could be fact.

think she now sushi al, considering this is a 2010 post haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2010 to now almost end 2016, should be dried salted fish liao, sushi should be very fresh fish you know ?  [laugh]

• Praise 5