Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
50 replies to this topic | 130 praises

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

Bugsbunny
  • Bugsbunny
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bro,
My baby is going to be one month old.
Now looking for a good hala catering to intro?

Thanks in advance
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:37 PM

Bugsbunny
  • Bugsbunny
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any kind soul to help?

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

Jc777
  • Jc777
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

one kind soul here. can refer to CJS catering. tried personally, quite ok.

another one is Neo Garden. the food is good also, but dont know halal anot.

Any kind soul to help?

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Do try Chilli Api.

The dry mee siam is sedap sia !

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:57 PM

Neokn
  • Neokn
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Singapore Halal Directory

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyone got first hand experience with a good Halal catering service can share with me? Tolong  tolong! [grin] 

I checked and seem like CJS and chilli api both not bad, any other recommendations?

Thank you many many! [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

Cypress
  • Premium member
    Cypress
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Elsie Kitchen

Lala81, Tianmo, ins1dious and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:08 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Elsie Kitchen

Second this. Value for money. Tianmo the otah is a must order.

I ordered this for both my kids 满月。my sis also used it for my nephew first birthday.

Edited by Lala81, 25 July 2017 - 05:10 PM.

Tianmo praised this

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Elsie Kitchen

Sis, thank you many many! [thumbsup] [laugh] [laugh]
Cypress praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:27 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Second this. Value for money. Tianmo the otah is a must order.

I ordered this for both my kids 满月。my sis also used it for my nephew first birthday.

Thanks man!

Just check out their website, looks good. You say good cannot go very wrong. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I think I go for this one. Settle.
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:34 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah..last week durian meetup....nx month halal meetup......shiok ah!😂😂😂......
Tianmo praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Heard delihub also not bad.

Tianmo praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:41 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah..last week durian meetup....nx month halal meetup......shiok ah!😂😂😂......

KNN, this one is for my daughter 18th birthday lah. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
Eviilusion praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:42 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Heard delihub also not bad.

Thanks bro! [thumbsup] [laugh] [laugh]
Uncle2 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN, this one is for my daughter 18th birthday lah. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

still can put mcf mu into the event mar...😂😂😂. Joking lar.....saving up my evening nights off-in-lieu for an event nx month! If i go to all the invites or mu.....i think every week got 1 or 2 nights burn liao. I old man liao.....need a lot of sleep to recuperate from my daily activities....😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:11 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks man!

Just check out their website, looks good. You say good cannot go very wrong. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I think I go for this one. Settle.

I heard good things about Chilli Api too. But I think it's more expensive. Elsie is cheaper.

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:45 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

McDonald
Garage36.com

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

Cypress
  • Premium member
    Cypress
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sis, thank you many many! [thumbsup] [laugh] [laugh]

My company engaged Elsie Kitchen for Hari Raya lunch, all the food was clear end of the event. Chili Api was the engaged by Hyundai for the previous Ioniq MCF event. Compare Elsie Kitchen & Delihub, Elsie kitchen's taste better but I am not sure of the prices.

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:40 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I heard good things about Chilli Api too. But I think it's more expensive. Elsie is cheaper.

I haven't check their price yet, but I guess sld not differ a lot bah.

I just called Elsie, they don't provide tables and chairs for rental, I will have to make own arrangements, chilli api I think got tables and chairs rental. But Elsie food looks good. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edit: just checked price, $18 vs $19, 11 dishes vs 12 dishes. You are right Elsie is cheaper.

Edited by Tianmo, 25 July 2017 - 08:53 PM.

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My company engaged Elsie Kitchen for Hari Raya lunch, all the food was clear end of the event. Chili Api was the engaged by Hyundai for the previous Ioniq MCF event. Compare Elsie Kitchen & Delihub, Elsie kitchen's taste better but I am not sure of the prices.

Oh Hyundai event is chili api ah? I find the food quite good leh.

How you compare Elsie kitchen vs chili api?

Price wise I think Elsie is $18 and has 12 courses, chilli api is $19 for 11 courses. But chilli api got tables and chairs for rental. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Good, Hala, Catering, intro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users