Where to buy this ?

Vtim

Anyone know where to buy this type of toilet paper holder/dispenser?

Perferably the cheapest price one [:)][:)][:)]

Need to cut down cost of the toilet paper usage lah, got 4 adults & 4 kids at home [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

post-319-1235111817_thumb.jpg

post-319-1235111839_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Anyone know where to buy this type of toilet paper holder/dispenser?

Perferably the cheapest price one [:)][:)][:)]

Need to cut down cost of the toilet paper usage lah, got 4 adults & 4 kids at home [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Bro, this dun save leh. End up used more because difficult to tear them. The paper quality also rougher. Backside sore. I changed my office toilet to this type usage neber go down.

Usage never go down has nothing to do with the type of paper or quality of paper you use.

It has to do with the ppl using it!

Please be clear.

Another similiar example would be...having a difficult time in the tiolet in the morning when shxtting has little to do with the tiolet being clean or dirty...it might be 'contributed or due to' the type of paper you use but it is more likely to be yoiur diet and lifestyle. :D

Usage never go down has nothing to do with the type of paper or quality of paper you use.

It has to do with the ppl using it!

Please be clear.

Another similiar example would be...having a difficult time in the tiolet in the morning when shxtting has little to do with the tiolet being clean or dirty...it might be 'contributed or due to' the type of paper you use but it is more likely to be yoiur diet and lifestyle. :D

I think it's clear enuff just maybe not clear enuff for u. I'm saying saving in usage is not going to change with this bigger spool. And at the same time I'm pointing out dat the paper for such spool r more rough. Since TS mentioned kids using them, telling him to be aware of the quality of paper on soft backside!

I'm also saying it is difficult to tear and it is generally thicker. So one might literally tear the paper to pieces.

go public toilet and ask the cleaner auntie?

maybe jalan bersah may have.

don't think cleaner auntie will know lah.

Will drop by Jalan Besar after to take a look later

↡ Advertisement