Mob manning

Jeronleow

we were told by ICT RSM(regular) to get out of the training shed for the officers(NS) to use

we did get out.... but all of us KPKB so loudly that none of them dare to go in........ sit under some trees only... same as us

haa... on one hand, they are officers and we shd respect the ranks

on the other hand, they are young new birds who shd give us old men some respects

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

wah... so suay.

Your MOB centre is LCK camp.... suay suay this time, you kenna equipping. That's why gotta go to Maju. But i agree they should be more clear on the driving/parking in camp part.

For me, becos my MOB centre has a rather small carpark, so we were informed that only KAH can drive and park in there. For the rest of us, we got to park our cars at other designated carparks outside the camp. From there, a pre-arranged shuttle bus will pick us up.

I've got a mob coming up. The clerk called me to tell me if activated, what time it will usually be because I need to reach within 2 hrs, but he said he don't know which day. The previous activation was on a Saturday. I stay in Bedok and my camp is in Sungei Gedong. Nah beh, how to reach within 2 hrs if I'm in the office and need to go home and change and get the FBO? Don't tell me for all 10 days go to work in FBO?

BTW, they did give us a place near the camp to park and 3tonners will ferry us into the camp. But that place is a horrible mud pool if it rains, cos it's all barren and uneven soil land. Only comfort is, I drive a SUV. Lowered cars will have a big problem.

bro... dun worry. I've been involved in so many mob manning leow... they will NOT recall you back on weekdays unless it's real emergency.

99% of the recalls are done on Sat. And usually, the activation hour, M-hour is 2 pm. Since you are on 2 NTM, you have to report back by 4 pm. When activated, the most important thing to do is to verify the M-hour....

Turbocharged

Maju camp mob manning activation park where for free parking? I check Google street view got some free parking along King Albert, rifle range and bukit timah Ang moh chu area. Anyone?

1) sunset way

2) King Albert park

3) rifle range road

4) clementi

Maju camp mob manning activation park where for free parking? I check Google street view got some free parking along King Albert, rifle range and bukit timah Ang moh chu area. Anyone?

1) sunset way

2) King Albert park

3) rifle range road

4) clementi

Mob Manning cannot park in Maju camp meh?? Need to park so far?

Some camps do not allow recall personnel to drive in when activated.

Few years back when i kena activated to report at Nee Soon, drove there and was ask to park elsewhere by camp guard. End up monkey see monkey do, parked at the 3 lane main road.

Reached there 2pm, released around 6pm. No summon... Think they close 1 eye because they know is kena activated.

I think most units dont allow cause of the shear volume of people coming and limited parking lots. My unit also don't allow, must park at expo then take free shuttle bus to selarang camp.

I kena once only, Navy. They allow you to drive in and park your vehicle in the parade square. Then just go in and sign ur name and can go home liao. But knn, must report in No.3 or Coveralls. Then at the security gate must surrender camera phone.

So took me some time to sign my name. Need to go home change and then delay at guard house cos of camera phone.

• Praise 1

anyone do mob manning at gedong before? Can park?

these days i think during Mob they have transport to ferry at Jurong point ( boon lay MRT station). 

You key personal right? go and park at medical center lah.  [:p]

Ok for you i give you another option, you come park at my area carpark, I send you in, Gedong is less than 10 min drive from my place only.. ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

ATC? yes, there is a carpark for NSmen.

You mean RATC?

Got a carpark.

mob simi???

ROD loh........sori cant help it. its a culture thingy. :grin:

you ROD? from Singapore?

should be MR lah