GVGT: Using handphone when crossing road

Galileo

Neutral Newbie

This incident happened yesterday at Hougang St 61. One brainless Ah Lian crossing the road too engrossed talking to handphone when crossing the road without checking for oncoming vehicle. I hope that I have made her wake up her stupid idea and she has learnt the greatest lesson of her life!

Enjoy the show and Pleaseeeeee do not use handphone when crossing the road.

↡ Advertisement

It seems like the friend did not even expect her to be so dangerous...and careless.

wah lao eh! her friend very evil leh.. didnt even care about her haha

i always believe in Darwinian's theory of evolution..those who are dumb enough to be bottom feeder will be those who fail to survive..seems like she fits the profile perfectly..

Recognise he place in hougang. Most people anyhow cross the road there, so gotta keep a look out.

no wonder hougang a lot of funeral..and Low so busy attending them [laugh]

(edited)

This incident happened yesterday at Hougang St 61. One brainless Ah Lian crossing the road too engrossed talking to handphone when crossing the road without checking for oncoming vehicle. I hope that I have made her wake up her stupid idea and she has learnt the greatest lesson of her life!

I have watch and saw u slowed down a while...did you asked for her phone number???

cross01.jpg

cross02.jpg

cross03.jpg

PORRRRR!!....wah lau eh!!!!!

hahahaa.. the look on her face is priceless... normally I would give a small toot on my horn before I am near to let them know I am coming, sensing that they are not watching the road...

Btw ...where to buy the cam??

Edited by KapitanE

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Encountered one lady today also at the traffic lights. The traffic lights had already turned green in favour of the vehicles when she decided to casually proceed with her crossing. Halfway thru, she decided to chit-chat on her HP, never once did she turned her direction to appreciate the traffic situation. I had already expect her actions, thus I did not move off yet. The taxi beside me however did gave a a horn but she was still nonchalant towards it. <_<

Edited by Mongalai

Neutral Newbie

Do you live around there? If you do, then you will certainly know this stretch of Hougang St 61 is an Accident Area. It is congested there being the Precint Centre, cramped with shops and a few 24 hours kopi tiams.

I have seen many horrible accidents there.

Drive carefully there bro, even with the camera, you still have a duty to keep a proper look out to avoid accidents.

i was standing outside a zara shop yesterday when the shop was about to close, the roller shutter was half down at forehead height.

One xmm (quite chio but sorry no pic) was walking out from the shop looking at her phone, i was hoping she is aware of the shutter height from far before walk out, but instead she walked into the shutter with a big loud bang on her forehead, i watched the whole incident before my eyes without trying to warn her, i was evil   [laugh]  [laugh]   

i was standing outside a zara shop yesterday when the shop was about to close, the roller shutter was half down at forehead height.

One xmm (quite chio but sorry no pic) was walking out from the shop looking at her phone, i was hoping she is aware of the shutter height from far before walk out, but instead she walked into the shutter with a big loud bang on her forehead, i watched the whole incident before my eyes without trying to warn her, i was evil [laugh][laugh]

Good what

where got evil

:XD:

16.7TheBenefitsOfExperientialLearning_80

One xmm (quite chio but sorry no pic) was walking out from the shop looking at her phone, i was hoping she is aware of the shutter height from far before walk out, but instead she walked into the shutter with a big loud bang on her forehead, i watched the whole incident before my eyes without trying to warn her, i was evil [laugh][laugh]

Why never standby video mode? Hah