• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

Foofam77
  • Foofam77
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

feel like getting one of those foot massagers...but am torn between that few big players e.g, OSIM, OTO...

anyone has any recommnendations?

wat would be the price range like?

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:40 PM

Peqasus
  • Premium member
    Peqasus
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

the usqueeze black is $620 nett
usqueeze warm is $690 nett

go to shop n try lor. i won a isqueez old model one in a lucky draw back then. still usable la but the latest version feels more shiok. but mus make effort to use it else become dust collector nia haha

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:10 PM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I have the iSqueeze. Received it as a gift. I don't really enjoy it. When i put my feet all the way back, ankle area shiok but the ball area will get squeezed too hard until pain cos the hard squeeze is supposed to be for the freshly mid part of the feet not the boney ball area. When i re-position my feet to enjoy the hard squeeze on the mid of feet, ankle don't get massaged. NB. Maybe my feet are too small.

Suggest that you try them all out and get the one most suitable for your feet. Don't bother about brand. It's like buying shoes.... need a good fit.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

Foofam77
  • Foofam77
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

anyone tried OTO foot massagers?

any comments?

i more keen on OTO as iirc, it is cheaper than OSIM's.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For the last 10 years, I have been going for foot reflexology on a weekly basis.
But I have not tried machine before.

Is machine a good alternative?

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

Application9999
If anyone is into negative ion treatment. PM me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我不得空啦!!.....我不得空啦........你们很那个的.....我玩玩吧了.....不必ban (扁) 我嘛!!!!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Next time got road show you go try lor.
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:02 PM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear
    Author Image

For the last 10 years, I have been going for foot reflexology on a weekly basis.
But I have not tried machine before.

Is machine a good alternative?

BIG NO. Period.

I go foot reflexology regularly too. Machine vs. man, man wins for sure. No fight. Even a lousy massue will win the best machine.

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:08 PM

Wenav
  • Wenav
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The car, of course, is not a luxury, but a means of transportation. But traveling in luxury is especially nice. That's why motorists try to choose their iron friend with the maximum comfort in the form of heated seats, air conditioning and other inventions. But sometimes built-in equipment of the car is clearly not enough to feel like driving, like on the throne. That's why we have to find new ways to lacking comfort, which help to enjoy life to the full extent while driving.

Convenient sediment is almost a guarantee of a comfortable driving behind the wheel. In order not to feel uncomfortable while driving, and then to deal with the consequences in the form of osteochondrosis and other unpleasant illnesses, make sure that the seat is adjusted for you. You must go in a relaxed pose, nothing should embarrass you. And only then you will cease to tire of travel.

It will be very useful to purchase additional improvements for your car such as car-messager or foot massager. Orthopedic armchairs as welcome.

Do not underestimate and ridicule people who add such incomprehensible to the masses of people things

Mustank praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users