sun plaza.. 2nd level...

ccb! i kana carrot big time..

$200 for polish n 1 filiing.

this happen 2 years ago!! i believe now 300 liao !! knn

PLS DO NOT GO

i go amk neighborhood dental only $50 for polish loh!!! ARGHHHHH

Edited by Cdior

Turbocharged

how do u fix an appointment at polyclinic dental? or is it a walk-in? any waiting?

You can either call or go to the counter to make an appointment. Minimum 3-6months in advance.

I brought my son to KKH to extract 6 teeth due to concern of decay and possible infection (poor boy poor boy).

Initial estimate was about 1700 which I paid.

Some time after the day surgery, I was asked for another about 1200 as top up to final actual bill.

The 1700 estimated bill there also put that final amount may vary significantly.

win liao lor, dental cannot claim from medisave some more.

in my quest to seek advise and get treatment for my son, I forgot to "apply" thru polyclinic, get referral and perhaps wait a couple of months so that I can get subsidised rates.

its all my fault.

[:(]

you cant claim regular dental works from medisave. If you are lucky, it's covered by your company, then you can recover the cash. Singapore dental is not cheap, but paying your dentists for your regular checkups makes much more sense then when you need procedures such as implants.

I do mine at Jurong Medical Centre opposite Jurong Point and it only cost me 44 bucks to do scaling plus polishing. No discount or any rebate at all.

I like that...

is there any specific dentist? do they accept credit card? how do u make appointment with JMC?

Thank you.

Internal Moderator

Random... But I strongly recommend Oral Maxillofacial Practice @ Mount E Novena for any dental works. Scaling & Polishing about $60-$80 depending.

The dentists are all very very friendly people.

Doing my root canal there too and I love my endodontist.

Friendly guy. [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

for the past 1 week, I had been looking around for dentist to do front teeth root canal and crowning.

All give very high price. Somemore, cant confirm the exact amount. Range between S$1200 to S$2000.

really [knife]

anyone got recommendation in sengkang/hougang area?

Will it be cheaper to do dentist in JB? I heard do braces is 1/2 the price of Singapore.

Yah should be, anyway my experience 2-3 months back went to dental by the bay in marina and i was charged $580 for filling, scaling, polishing and routine check up (never check for about a year).

Dental care in sg is not cheap...But bo bian....

I will strongly encourage my child to study dental and b a dentist..huart ar..

Turbocharged

finally settled with 1 of the dentist that can accomodate my timing.

Front teeth root canal. S$374

full porcelain crown. S$1070 (there is a cheaper non porcelain at around S$740)

total S$1444 (required 4 session) si bei gui.

but boh pian.....without front teeth (boh gay), during conversation is a big problem and it looks ugly.

I had already done twice root canal/crowning for my lower/upper back tooth few years back. About S$2K plus each.

For me, not so much the pricing but rather the experience.

I went once to Q&M at City Square for check up and the recept recommended me one dentist which she mention was good and popular.

This dentist got total disregard for patient's comfort, using a sharp object to poke continuously at the gums area. I asked him to stop and told him off, one of the worst I have ever encountered.

Now I only go to my regular one at mount E for routine checks and cleaning, price on the higher end but service is top notch.

I would strongly advise one not to source only for the cheapest, but one that understands your needs and expectations.

Edited by Mercs
  • Praise 3

finally settled with 1 of the dentist that can accomodate my timing.

Front teeth root canal. S$374

full porcelain crown. S$1070 (there is a cheaper non porcelain at around S$740)

total S$1444 (required 4 session) si bei gui.

but boh pian.....without front teeth (boh gay), during conversation is a big problem and it looks ugly.

I had already done twice root canal/crowning for my lower/upper back tooth few years back. About S$2K plus each.

But i dun have root canal or crown lolol they anyhow slash price

↡ Advertisement