Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIII

Mivec9

If i remember correctly, 6.25kg.

wow so heavy ah.. so means almost any ah-meow-ah-kow kyowa/rota rims oso lighter than them??

Neutral Newbie

I better start making plans and check with Nelson. [sly]

While you're making plans... how abt adding in some side pilot lights from Nightzconcepts? [thumbsup]

"Pilot light - orig from Nightzconcepts, beware of copy cat( USA Led - project 6k with electronic ballast) with 2 way function - open door sensor or alarm off or self on with 2 way function swtch. $100 "

[lipsrsealed][gossip][rolleyes]

post-30769-1236568429_thumb.jpg

While you're making plans... how abt adding in some side pilot lights from Nightzconcepts? [thumbsup]

"Pilot light - orig from Nightzconcepts, beware of copy cat( USA Led - project 6k with electronic ballast) with 2 way function - open door sensor or alarm off or self on with 2 way function swtch. $100 "

[lipsrsealed][gossip][rolleyes]

Hmm....Too bright already..... No lah. I just stick to my LEDs.

did my 1k service today.. faster than i expected.. took ard 1h40mins onli.. and didnt realised i dont need to pay for oil change! :D

(edited)

wah damn super un lucky.. today juz finis 1k service nia.. knock off work go home kana small accident with sonata cab @ bukit panjang... nw my right wheel arc dented plus alot of scratches on my right numper... NEW CAR LIKE TT I WAN DIE LIAO!!!

cab dmg:

j9n8z8.jpg

33dcw8w.jpg

my dmg:

11uyj69.jpg

the kiss:

2yjoghu.jpg

Edited by Defcon

is this a straight forward case? if it is private settlement, remember to write a note with both nric to state this settlement and no further claim. take care dude.

Neutral Newbie

sorry to hear that bro, how did the accident happened?? seems like yur rims also kena wor...

so decided to claim or private settle?

is this a straight forward case? if it is private settlement, remember to write a note with both nric to state this settlement and no further claim. take care dude.

Look like he making right turn, and i guess taxi making U-turn then kenna de.

(edited)

sorry to hear that bro, how did the accident happened?? seems like yur rims also kena wor...

so decided to claim or private settle?

rims r safe. juz dirt frm road dirt.. lol.. my fault.. daydreaming.. lol.. will be private settle..cab driver wan bring me to alexandra to do his cab.. so tml morning see how lor

Edited by Defcon
↡ Advertisement