Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIII

Mivec9

wah damn super un lucky.. today juz finis 1k service nia.. knock off work go home kana small accident with sonata cab @ bukit panjang... nw my right wheel arc dented plus alot of scratches on my right numper... NEW CAR LIKE TT I WAN DIE LIAO!!!

cab dmg:

my dmg:

the kiss:

Sorry to hear what happened. Are you okay?

Think the bumper can panel beat lah.

Drive safely and avoid all taxis. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

rims r safe. juz dirt frm road dirt.. lol.. my fault.. daydreaming.. lol.. will be private settle..cab driver wan bring me to alexandra to do his cab.. so tml morning see how lor

icic...well since going to private settle better write a note and call the driver to sign....as u knoe cabbies like to play punk...just like wad happened to me last time when i bang the cab with my lancer...

told me next day go workshop settle..end up next day morning...i got a call from the company saying they will claim my insurance... [rifle] [rifle] [rifle] [rifle]

icic...well since going to private settle better write a note and call the driver to sign....as u knoe cabbies like to play punk...just like wad happened to me last time when i bang the cab with my lancer...

told me next day go workshop settle..end up next day morning...i got a call from the company saying they will claim my insurance... [rifle] [rifle] [rifle] [rifle]

have written out a priv settlement agreement liao.. later bring let him sign..

our LED poision not over yet mah... [lipsrsealed]

bro Yuan may still be going for 2nd appt, and you & Joe havent got it yet mah~~ [thumbsup]

haha.. i won't be getting it unless you're paying for it la.. [rolleyes]

any workshop to recommend to bring the cab to? if nt he recommends alexandra.. i scare kana chop cai tao there...

Confirm don't go to his "recommended" one. [knife]

any workshop to recommend to bring the cab to? if nt he recommends alexandra.. i scare kana chop cai tao there...

This is my recommendation, several mcf-ers went to him including Hiphiphoray. Reasonable charges.:

Hup Seng Spray Painting

Block 1 Sector C

Sin ming Industrial Estate

#01-137

Singapore 575636

Tel : 64532211

Great minds think alike bro! hahaha...i wanted to type that, but u beat me to it!

I just get it out for a change. It has been months since I last do something to my car. :D

Bro, on top of this, u better take photos of all corners of the taxi. Wait he go create a few more bumps and then ask u to pay for it. You still can do it.

Confirm don't go to his "recommended" one. [knife]

Taxi driver and the workshop sure "cooperate" wan. Sometimes will create a scene. [sweatdrop]

Taxi driver and the workshop sure "cooperate" wan. Sometimes will create a scene. [sweatdrop]

i dun wan create too much trouble la... paid $260 for the workshop to do up his damage.. panel beating + respray... $105 for his rental.. $150 for income loss (him and co-driver) = $515... signed private settle agreement with the amt inside liao...

my car the workshop quote me $160 panel beat+ respray.. but i decide to source for elsewhere 1st for better rates... too busy to drag me n his case longer.. own stuff take own sweet time nvm..

Edited by Defcon

Neutral Newbie

have written out a priv settlement agreement liao.. later bring let him sign..

icic...tatz gd...unlike my...write down his details but neva sign...still tell me u tink i'll cheat u meh...

end up he really did... [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

shop name/address?

here's the add...

Kum Chew Motor Repairer

Address(s): Blk 12 Sin Ming Industrial Estate Section B #01-71

Telephone: 64536256

look for seeto the boss....

↡ Advertisement