Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIII

Mivec9

yea...best i would say is 17 la....18 too big already...but den FC not really gd....

I would stay at 15 inches though some people suggested that 16 inch is good as the wheels are wider and more contact on the road surface.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I would stay at 15 inches though some people suggested that 16 inch is good as the wheels are wider and more contact on the road surface.

true la...coz 16 adds more stress to the engine i would say..and 16 inch rubbers are not cheap....hehe!!!

i'll be upgrading my hiace to 15 inch thou...now hunting for steel rims..

true la...coz 16 adds more stress to the engine i would say..and 16 inch rubbers are not cheap....hehe!!!

i'll be upgrading my hiace to 15 inch thou...now hunting for steel rims..

Upgrade to 16 or 17 inch lah. More fierce.

These few days I see a lot of vans all fast and furious chasing after my backside on 2nd lane. [sweatdrop]

when r you changing to those big rims? nowadays these vans are 2f2f. switch to first lane to avoid them tailgating u

Usually fibreglass. Which should be fine and okay.

ahh okay.. saw it just now at the shop.. its being sent for spray..

My personal choice is the stock low spoiler. That is nice.

Anything above that is blocking my rear view [sly] if you know what I mean.

I'd go for high spoiler; evo / gt wing. Else go spoilerless.. my stock spoiler's 2 led blew.. dang.. have to go back to C&C..

when r you changing to those big rims? nowadays these vans are 2f2f. switch to first lane to avoid them tailgating u

I don't see any purpose in that. I rather use the money for investments and servicing.

Now enjoying my ride. [drivingcar]

I don't see any purpose in that. I rather use the money for investments and servicing.

Now enjoying my ride. [drivingcar]

Come to think of it, I'm at my 4th set of rims :P

For Vans and lorries, can't change to sport rims unless it came stock. Else in case of accidents, insurance WILL NOT cover. Heard this from experienced driver. Take note brother Terence ;] My dad wanted to change his HIACE Turbo's too but I just told him that and he's sticking with the chrome covers. Think I'll remove it totally so the rims area get more air..

Neutral Newbie

Upgrade to 16 or 17 inch lah. More fierce.

These few days I see a lot of vans all fast and furious chasing after my backside on 2nd lane. [sweatdrop]

haha...cannot la...16 inch hor...my FC sure gone caes one...with 14 i only getting 10km/l when fetching kids...if i go to 16...maybe 7km/l??

yea..nowadays even vans also 2f2f....sometimes i see the way they chiong i also [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

For Vans and lorries, can't change to sport rims unless it came stock. Else in case of accidents, insurance WILL NOT cover. Heard this from experienced driver. Take note brother Terence ;] My dad wanted to change his HIACE Turbo's too but I just told him that and he's sticking with the chrome covers. Think I'll remove it totally so the rims area get more air..

wow...u dam rich lor...4th set of rims...yur car macham human..keep changing shoes one...

well by right vans and lorries cannot change sports rims..but by left u see so many hiace turbo, be it van or buses. most of them also on sports rims...i've already called LTA and check...they say can change to sport rims but must have the documents submitted to them plus inspection...

anyway i'm upsizing to 15...but i neva say itz sport rims... [rolleyes] [rolleyes] i'm still going for steel rims..so they cannot catch me ma...coz i'm still STOCK!!!!

aiya can change one la...i've heard from a few frens of my..they did change the rims for hiace turbo and well all passed inspection...thou they keep their steel rims..just in case uncle sam mood bad anyhow catch..just change back and go for inspection nia..

remove the covers also no use bro...once u on steel rims...itz sure way hotter den sport rims...so no matter how u air..itz still dam hot...

Edited by Mazda323

Uncle sam only catch in America. Here is uncle lim who asked us wanna have free public transport, just upz gst. [rolleyes]

Btw, what time u will reach for this sunday event?

wow...u dam rich lor...4th set of rims...yur car macham human..keep changing shoes one...

well by right vans and lorries cannot change sports rims..but by left u see so many hiace turbo, be it van or buses. most of them also on sports rims...i've already called LTA and check...they say can change to sport rims but must have the documents submitted to them plus inspection...

anyway i'm upsizing to 15...but i neva say itz sport rims... [rolleyes] [rolleyes] i'm still going for steel rims..so they cannot catch me ma...coz i'm still STOCK!!!!

aiya can change one la...i've heard from a few frens of my..they did change the rims for hiace turbo and well all passed inspection...thou they keep their steel rims..just in case uncle sam mood bad anyhow catch..just change back and go for inspection nia..

remove the covers also no use bro...once u on steel rims...itz sure way hotter den sport rims...so no matter how u air..itz still dam hot...

didn't spend much, next time we meet I'll share my story ;]

Inspection probably pass but insurance wise I'm not sure [rolleyes]

I think its okay if you upsize to 15" but of something lighter but if its still steel rims then oh well.. [shocked]

a lil waste of time and money to go change here and there for inspection man [shakehead]

You got rims fetish. Please go ahead and continue changing. [laugh]

I am very happy with my ralliart rims. [thumbsup][drivingcar]

I seldom go first lane. The cars on that lane too fast. [sweatdrop]

Uncle sam only catch in America. Here is uncle lim who asked us wanna have free public transport, just upz gst. [rolleyes]

Btw, what time u will reach for this sunday event?

I have placed order for my sticker but will collect from the shop. Unlikely to attend this Sunday event.

haha...cannot la...16 inch hor...my FC sure gone caes one...with 14 i only getting 10km/l when fetching kids...if i go to 16...maybe 7km/l??

yea..nowadays even vans also 2f2f....sometimes i see the way they chiong i also [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

The lorries I more scared. Truckload full of banglah workers and they can cheong at 90 and go 1st lane in CTE tunnel and SLE. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement