Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIII

Mivec9

Neutral Newbie

This time round got a good lobang. Be taking coach, super vip for weekend. Easy lah for little ones, just "pon-teng". [laugh]

lol..icic..well wad's the damage?? go there for 3 days?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

bolah! normally the poison is highest when we just got our ride. We will go for shopping spree to fix audio, deco here and there lah. Cloudy should kw lah.... [cool]

haha yea...when just got the ride...will have alot of plans on wad to do one...

just like me when i first saw the 323 on sgcarmart....already plan liao...if confirm get this car...this this this should be done...haha!!! [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

going Sin Ming during lunch to source for workshop to panel beat n respray my fender n frnt right bumper... seems like my car gonna MIA for a day.. [cry]

Edited by Defcon

I have been taking vitamins everyday and doing regular exercise like jogging 3 times a week. We have a jogging track just below my house and it was so convenient. But this still happened.

What is May Sundown? Please give more details.

my side also building park/jogging track. now gonna crack some brain cell to think of a name for the lazy ones. [sleeping]

cool, good heard u r leading healthy lifestyle. maybe do more loh [:p]

In mth of May, we have the dual Sundown marathon which happens at nite. 12am start of 42km and think the 84km starts like earlier, 8pm or so. If by next day 12pm, u r not done, guess u r out! Sundown marathon is the ultimate here. another one is the Ultramarathon which is at maritchie. these 2 are the killers!

got tell dem.. they say they will "bleed" the gear shift for me.. got better la.. but still not smooth enough....

anyway coz avante MT gear not as smooth as lancer 1... lol

ya.. using 40D :D

i really luv the interior of Avante. it was priced way too high then when i was shopping for a ride.

Anyway, so they changed the gear oil liao? [sweatdrop] It shd be smoother but how come it is not....not difficult to guess hor. [smallcry][shakehead]

My reverse gear ok, but 1st n 2nd gear difficult leh, even i changed to RL also the same. So far ok lah, but under utilized leh, just reach 10k in 9 mths nia.

on average, per year mileage around 20k-25k KM. Then next time your ride can fetch higher price for body!

U go cheong more or sianz more girls, the mileage will naturally increase...hehe [thumbsup][gorgeous]

lol..icic..well wad's the damage?? go there for 3 days?

50 bucks for coach. Hotel is SGD 140+ for 2 nites - free 2 pax buffet b/f for day 1.

[wave]

HWZ ish my homeground.. haha

HWZ is good, lots of gossips and the news are faster than mcf. only complain is the ang mo takes some time to get used and it can get slow response when scrolling the endless pages.

send my car to Yew Lip to do... didnt realise my bumper was out of alignment as well ... :(

so panel beat + respray + realignment = $400

heard alot of good comments abt them.. so i decide to spend abit more money to keep my mind at ease...

their workmanship good. Pricing is not cheapest but reasonable i would say.

the lady boss was affirming they dun anyhow quote 1... and wun rush job.. so need min 2 days.. i think i sat den go collect... back to public transport.. sian~

my side also building park/jogging track. now gonna crack some brain cell to think of a name for the lazy ones. [sleeping]

cool, good heard u r leading healthy lifestyle. maybe do more loh [:p]

In mth of May, we have the dual Sundown marathon which happens at nite. 12am start of 42km and think the 84km starts like earlier, 8pm or so. If by next day 12pm, u r not done, guess u r out! Sundown marathon is the ultimate here. another one is the Ultramarathon which is at maritchie. these 2 are the killers!

So u r taking part? [thumbsup]

send my car to Yew Lip to do... didnt realise my bumper was out of alignment as well ... :(

so panel beat + respray + realignment = $400

heard alot of good comments abt them.. so i decide to spend abit more money to keep my mind at ease...

Let them take the time to do a proper job for you [thumbsup]

Edited by Yuan

on average, per year mileage around 20k-25k KM. Then next time your ride can fetch higher price for body!

U go cheong more or sianz more girls, the mileage will naturally increase...hehe [thumbsup][gorgeous]

Yup. That is true. Unlike mine. Passing 60k mileage. Less than 2 and 1/2 years.