Recommendation for Unichip relevance

Gimmegimmes

Neutral Newbie

In the SG context, recommend reliable workshop/tuner for the installation of Unichip. Largely interested in roadtuning. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Look for Andrew...98590800...He did my Unchip before....roadtuning....$350

In the SG context, recommend reliable workshop/tuner for the installation of Unichip. Largely interested in roadtuning. Thanks.

Better dont look for freelance tuner/installer.

Better to go to a tuner/installer with a workshop. Any fault, can go back to the workshop.

Freelance tuner/installer, they just disappear into thin air if anything happen.

Neutral Newbie

What car you driving?

i found this guy who does Unichip tuning. He quoted me install and street tune for $250. if want to dyno tune, just add the dyno fees. Speed Clinic AMK Autopoint fifth floor. he's name is Sam. anyone had experience with him before?

actually freelance or workshop, if anything screws up, chances are they won't compensate you anything. but workshop can probably fix it for you at a discount.

Neutral Newbie

Just done up mine @ Zero gravity with Stanley. [thumbsup] for their good service and of cos, feel the different before and after tuning with a reasonable price

If I were to go to a freelance tuner, where can I purchase the Unichip, and at what price range?

If not wrong, there is no freelance tuner for Unichip coz the software is proprietary.

Meaning it's not like E-manage or others where you can download base maps and learn tuning on ur own. Software and tuning training is only provided to dealers selling and installing Unichip as well.

Anyway think it won't be worth it coz usually installation alone costs about $250, tuning about $200 onwards (road-tune). The set alone will probably cost you at least $600+-$700. When you buy it new, it's sort of like $800+ including FOC installation & tuning already.

Neutral Newbie

i had try this guy from AMK autopoint RV Dylan a nice guy road tuning 250 dyno 350. not too bad tried him on road tuning, i wont say he is no gd but i know this unichip can give me but somehow i feel he only given me 50+% of what i want.

Just done up mine @ Zero gravity with Stanley. [thumbsup] for their good service and of cos, feel the different before and after tuning with a reasonable price

Hi can PM me the contact for Zero Gravity?

Thks.

Neutral Newbie

thanks to Icekitten for replying on our behalf. Sigh..I might change the exos and it looks like it's back for re-tune again [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement