Mycarforum Faq For Newbies

Laserjet

Hi, may I know how to attach audio file?

I tried to attach .m4a audio file but it shows error message.

Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file

i wonder why you need fill in full set of info to re-save profile.

things changed and we may not want fill in full set.

or one can just disregard the profile info as after some time it becomes obsolete.

We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers.

Upgrade University Grades

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack

Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website

Remove Criminal Records

Hack bank accounts

Apps hacking

MasterCard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc.

We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc.

We do custom software and web development in php, java, asp.net

etc.

We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate.

our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients.

We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients.

Contact us @

@radx If I apply the above for hell gate passage hack , u promise u wont get angry

:D

• Praise 4

Hi. May check if I can immediately start a new topic? As I have an urgent issues i need to check with many others and give feedback. Im right now in distraught and my mind is going blanks. Im now in fear and sad about what i did. (Not like got into a serve accident or did hit a person) But to me is life and death and i know i was in wrong but i want yo ask for opinions to seek for advice. Pls allows me to do it.

Wrll hope that i can do a new topic soon.

Sorry for my impluse on this matter i do hope mod could forgive me. Im really sorry about it.

Turbocharged

I wonder if anyone has the history of MCF and how it started or when did it started and by whom?

Long long ago in 2002, in a far away land, the Magical CarEnthusiasts' Forest was formed. @Gadgeter, then driving a humble Proton Wira  was one of the key figures. We used to meet up at Bishan Golf Course. I was just a silent reader, and did not sign up for an account back then.

Topics then were more of car maintenance than 'Need for Speed' and mods. Spam was unheard of.

It all changed when SPH bought over sgcarmart, which acquired MCF. The rest is history.

• Praise 1

Long long ago in 2002, in a far away land, the Magical CarEnthusiasts' Forest was formed. @Gadgeter, then driving a humble Proton Wira  was one of the key figures. We used to meet up at Bishan Golf Course. I was just a silent reader, and did not sign up for an account back then.

Topics then were more of car maintenance than 'Need for Speed' and mods. Spam was unheard of.

It all changed when SPH bought over sgcarmart, which acquired MCF. The rest is history.

I recalled meeting some of them at the bishan golf course to collect the MCF umbrella.

Edited by Beanoyip

Neutral Newbie

Please also read MCF Rules & Guidelines, Signature Guidelines, Avatar Guidelines, Guide to Point System

What is MCF?

MCF stands for MyCarForum

Why can’t I start a topic?

Users with less than 10 posts will be unable to start new topics. You will only be able to reply to others. The only area where you can start new topics is in the Testing folder and FAQ & Help.

Why can’t I post more replies after 5 posts?

Users with less than 10 posts will be unable to do more than 5 postings within a 24 hours time frame.

How does the ranking for MCF members work?

We reward members who actively participate in the forum by awarding them higher ranks. Ranks are tied to the number of points accumulated by the member.

Neutral Newbie  0 points

Clutched             > 25 points

1st Gear              > 50 points

2nd Gear             > 100 points

3rd Gear              > 250 points

4th Gear              > 500 points

5th Gear              > 1,000 points

6th gear               > 2,500 points

Supercharged     > 5,000 points

Turbocharged     > 7,500 points

NOS-ed                > 15,000 points

2Fast2Furious     > 25,000 points

What benefits do i get from a higher ranking

Apart from being recognized as a forum ‘regular’ member, you will have more power with a higher rank. Power is the daily amount of points you have available to award/deduct via the praise/dislike button. You will also be able to post more items in our Marketplace as your rank gets higher.

Can I add a standard signature to my posts?

Yes you can. Simply do the following :

1) mouse-over your username on the top right hand corner

2) click on "settings"

3) click on the "signature" tab

Why is my signature removed?

If your signature has been removed, it probably does not adhere to our Signature Guidelines. Please read before putting up your signature.

Why is my post deleted?

If your post has been deleted, if could be because it has violated some forum guidelines.

What do I do if I lost my username and/or password?

If you have lost your username and/or password, you can do a request via here.

Is registration required?

Registration is not required to view most of the forum content. However, there may be areas that are restricted only to members. Non-members are also not allowed to participate in discussions. Registration is free. To sign up, please click here.

Can I post my used items for sale?

If you are a direct owner and have used items for sale, you can post your items at our Marketplace section. Please read the Ad Posting Guidelines before posting your items.

Is there any a charge or fee payable to post items at Marketplace?

There will not be any charges or fee involved for posting of used items if you are a direct owner. It is a special privilege for all our members. However, if you are posting your items for commercial purposes, you are required to sign up a Merchant Account.

I am a merchant. How can I advertise my products/services to mycarforum members?

To advertise your products/services, you will have to sign up to be a sponsor, else your posts will be deleted, and your account banned. How to become a sponsor.

Alternatively, you can advertise your products/services in the Market place section. To advertise, please contact us.

I would like to organize a group buy in MCF. How should I go about doing it?

Group buys are only allowed to be conducted by forum sponsors. How to become a sponsor

How do I insert images into my posting?

There are 2 ways to insert images. The 1st way is to link it to an image hosted on another website. The 2nd way is to attach the file into MyCarForum from your computer.

The below screenshots shows you where the buttons are.

attachicon.gifpost-58912-0-74368600-1380884177.png

How can I view new posts since my last visit?

There are 2 very useful buttons in Mycarforum that will be beneficial to frequent users. They will allow you to find out what are the new posts since your last visit, as well as to find out if anyone has replied to your posts.

attachicon.gifpost-49442-0-46092400-1380884459.png

How does the warning system work?

Members that violate the forum rules will get a warning. This warning is symbolised by a yellow card. Once 3 yellow cards are accumulated, an automatic ban will be imposed on the member. However, for serious violations of forum rules, an immediate ban may be issued.

I’ve just gotten a yellow warning card how long will it stay?

Warnings will expire 6 months from the date of issue of the most recent one.

eg, if you get a yellow card in Jan, and another in Mar, both the yellow cards will only expire in Sept.

Bans are permanent.

I see some cars on the road with MyCarForum ID stickers. Where can I get one?

The MCF ID Sticker is the offline way of identifying fellow MCF members on the road. Stickers cost $12 each, and they will be mailed to you after payment is made. Payment is done via credit card here.

attachicon.gifpost-20148-1295611118.jpg

I have seen a few discussions on MCF mega meetups. Is there a fixed day of the year for mega meetups?

There is currently no fixed day of the year for MCF mega meetups. However, for latest meet-up activities in the forums, you can keep yourself updated in the Meetups folder.

Please also read MCF Rules & Guidelines, Signature Guidelines, Avatar Guidelines, Guide to Point System

So posts = comments? Confusing lol. Post and Topic mean the same le. So I guess you have to reply to 10 comments to remove the restriction and be able to start posting threads?

Neutral Newbie

So posts = comments? Confusing lol. Post and Topic mean the same le. So I guess you have to reply to 10 comments to remove the restriction and be able to start posting threads?

If comments = posts, then yes. You will need to reply to 10 comments to remove the restriction and be able to start posting threads. =)

Neutral Newbie

If comments = posts, then yes. You will need to reply to 10 comments to remove the restriction and be able to start posting threads. =)

I got it now thanks! :)

Long long ago in 2002, in a far away land, the Magical CarEnthusiasts' Forest was formed. @Gadgeter, then driving a humble Proton Wira was one of the key figures. We used to meet up at Bishan Golf Course. I was just a silent reader, and did not sign up for an account back then.

Wow.... thanks for remembering me.

I used to host meetup every friday (without fail) from 2002 till 2007.

Ya, those were the days when we meet to enhance our rides. Grounding, sound proofing etc. Some of us even pool in cash to buy car jack.

Been busy with my career and family these few years. And my job requires regular travelling.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1