Dr Allan Ooi's Farewell Letter in Full

Piyopico

The letter paints a very sad picture. it also gives some clues to how he views his loved ones. Realise how differently he views his mum and dad.

anyway, there are a few schools of thought. If he ever was miserable about his job, i'm sure there are many others out there who'd want to take his job.

on the other hand, maybe there was really no way out for him. I'm not sure about the consequences of breaking an SAF bond but it must be costly, maybe even a bad record or something? He may be from a rich family but let's not forget the money isn't his. From his age, i guess he graduated from med school not long ago, only started full time in SAF for a few years & maybe he didn't have the finances to break the bond.

He wrote his dad has excellent values. That doesn't sound like a dad who'd help his son break a bond.

↡ Advertisement

I've been reading your replies for many months now, and one thing I dont' see is you' being depressed and all, going all out to kill yourself. Why don't you do that and let us know how it is? Even when you said you were leaving MCF, you still remained around like some unremovable stain in the carpet.

Say to everyone that you know how we locals feel, but in another thread, you don't even know what OPC stands for, you're a real joke, Mr.Hishercar.

For that, I laugh at you [cool].

thanks for being a fan

i really appreciate it

keep reading and make more comments

good for you

so smart may be you should try to catch the attention of you MP so he can rope you in

we need more MPs like you

Neutral Newbie

<_< Sigh...you are generalising him to be the typical Asian.

despite his apparent extroverted character he is a bit of a stoic

Sorry, but you have to know him at a personal level before making such a comment..else, it doesn't do him justice

And for the record, its not "Jackal and Hyde" as you posted...its "Jekyll & Hyde". Just so people don't start thinking you actually know what you are talking about and start quoting you...

i doubt if he spoken to anyone about his "problem"

that is a common trait i do observed in many asians

the army is huge and is not likely to consider him as a liability or a potential problem given his "outward" appearance

something of a "Jackal and Hyde"

It is certainly a waste of a precious life and let this be a lesson to all of us

make each day count and make each day a happy day

life is really too short

if you have not notice we are already into the end of the 1 Q of this year

I am sure there are more coming and some cases dont even make it to the newspaper

Edited by Gnoikj

Neutral Newbie

what is your problem boy boy

nothing better to do then to be a troll here

I no troll ex-MEECAR. Look at yourself in the mirror before you make such sweeping statements.

Your skin is so thick, you make a Char Siew Pau feel shy. Go back to your diimsum steamer.

Don't call me boy boy, I can make your wife, sister and mother pregnant.

Neutral Newbie

thanks for being a fan

i really appreciate it

keep reading and make more comments

good for you

so smart may be you should try to catch the attention of you MP so he can rope you in

we need more MPs like you

Excuse me, but just where did you learn yoru letter writing from?

You musthave difficulties reading, to leave so much spaces between

each paragraph. You trying to "attract" attention to yourself as usual?

Don't talk about MPs and politics when you don't even have the guts to be in Singapore

as you so boldly claim to knwo so much about.

I will give you a cantonese greeting this morning for our first meeting on MCF.

Ham Ka Fu Chye. Give me your name so I can add it to ISD's notebook as well.

Neutral Newbie

<_< Sigh...you are generalising him to be the typical Asian.

Sorry, but you have to know him at a personal level before making such a comment..else, it doesn't do him justice

And for the record, its not "Jackal and Hyde" as you posted...its "Jekyll & Hyde". Just so people don't start thinking you actually know what you are talking about and start quoting you...

I'm afried Mr. Hishercar doesn't know what he/her/shemale is talkign about, all he/her/shemale wants to do is chalk up post in MCF to gain the tiitle of supercharged etc...

He was once depressed (don't get me wrong, he still is) but now, he's desperate.

Meecar / Hishercar, how lame you are.

is that a threat

I am so very frightened

for your information

most people as in NOT all who does these forum things are often have plenty of time or nothing better to do

so boy boy which do you below to

actually you are right

I am desperate to be fast n furious or nos

any chance of helping

thanks boy boy

be a good boy boy and listen to uncle so you can grow up to be strong and smart, no need to waste money on Brands essence

This post has not help in anything rather it has become a sick one. I do hope the Mods/Admin do something about it. Maybe close it down.

I no troll ex-MEECAR. Look at yourself in the mirror before you make such sweeping statements.

Your skin is so thick, you make a Char Siew Pau feel shy. Go back to your diimsum steamer.

Don't call me boy boy, I can make your wife, sister and mother pregnant.

got read article abt 13yrs becoming father anot, so whether u can make anyone pregnant don't make u an adult... actually by that last statement of yours u help us conclude u r really a boy boy (whether biologically or mentally)

can the Mode do something about this troll, all 7 out of 7 post that It has made so far has been agressive. [thumbsdown]

This post has not help in anything rather it has become a sick one. I do hope the Mods/Admin do something about it. Maybe close it down.

I agree w that....

Neutral Newbie

i doubt if he spoken to anyone about his "problem"

that is a common trait i do observed in many asians

the army is huge and is not likely to consider him as a liability or a potential problem given his "outward" appearance

something of a "Jackal and Hyde"

It is certainly a waste of a precious life and let this be a lesson to all of us

make each day count and make each day a happy day

life is really too short

if you have not notice we are already into the end of the 1 Q of this year

I am sure there are more coming and some cases dont even make it to the newspaper

Yes it is certainly a waste of resources considering he is on a scholarship bond, but certainly his family is willing to help him offset the loan.

So what is really his "problem"? I doubt he has spoken about it. [:/]