Good Car Grooming Provider to Recommend

Heynsl

Hi guys & gals,

Does anyone use before or know which good car groomer to recommend?
There are too many car groomers around and most of them feature premium product but in the end none is good...

I stay in at AMK and hope to find a good car groomer with value for money service for my beemer.

Thanks....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys & gals,

There are too many car groomers around and most of them feature premium product but in the end none is good...

I stay in at AMK and hope to find a good car groomer with value for money service for my beemer.

Thanks....

get Maddetailer loh.. at least he will go your house area to do it for u

• Praise 1

I too am very interested.

There was a bro who introduced 2 services a short while ago.

the peeps will come down to ur place and do a through grooming inside out.

think only 80 plus altogether.

Can someone pls refresh our memory thx! [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I too am very interested.

There was a bro who introduced 2 services a short while ago.

the peeps will come down to ur place and do a through grooming inside out.

think only 80 plus altogether.

Can someone pls refresh our memory thx! [drivingcar]

look at Detailing section...

Maddetailer's services and contact are there =D

look at Detailing section...

Maddetailer's services and contact are there =D

thought its diifficult. business is so good that the waiting list is damm long.........

Neutral Newbie

No choice, he only do cars on weekends now so waiting list very long, maybe can try his tu-di , heard not bad since the shi-fu is good. But since shi-fu and tu-di do cars together on weekends, not sure when tu-di is available, maybe can ask the shi-fu for contact.

• Praise 1

I believe MD only do 1 car in a day plus he only does during weekends. That is why long q. Furthermore, looking at the prices and the work he does, his prices is really cheap. Some groomers using hand polish are charging about similar price. That Mark X is a very good example.

Edited by Mlee
  • Praise 1

No choice, he only do cars on weekends now so waiting list very long, maybe can try his tu-di , heard not bad since the shi-fu is good. But since shi-fu and tu-di do cars together on weekends, not sure when tu-di is available, maybe can ask the shi-fu for contact.

Tu-di should be busy mah, always follow shi-fu around.

Hi guys & gals,

Thanks....

Imperial1. PM if need details.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, i've got recommendation.. I've been letting my fren to do my car for 2 years le.. Good product, affordable, n their skills are good too.. They also available in mobile polishing whereby they go to your place to do.. they charge $58 only for my fit and somemore using autoglym... you can try sms or call e boss at 9159 3882... (Henry) he's quite well known in other forum. but not sure here... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Related to the topic that has been started. I needed some advice with respect to car grooming. [idea]

I bought my ride Toyota Isis (Black) about 8 months back and till now have not done any of those detailing/grooming stuff, like polish/waxing/sealant etc.

So in order to maintain the shine on my ride and not to give birdies and insecties a chance .

Is it better to go in for for polish/waxing and sealant, for maintaining the paint and shine life ?

Any advice

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I find that in Singapore condition, inorder the shine and paint of your car, recommended to do polishing every 2-3months.. As ur car ride color is Black, if you don't polish, soon it will become matt black liao...

Edited by Whitie

sounds like either don't have good alternative mobile detailers, or many ppl don't want to give out contacts for fear that it gets too popular

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

sounds like either don't have good alternative mobile detailers, or many ppl don't want to give out contacts for fear that it gets too popular

Many mobile groomers around, some can be as cheap as $25 to $40. I used some of them before, for that price, can't complain much if you just want a "koot koot" feel.

• Praise 1

Many mobile groomers around, some can be as cheap as $25 to $40. I used some of them before, for that price, can't complain much if you just want a "koot koot" feel.

not many can wait for the services of mad detailer etc. perhaps he should start a small business and employ a few staff and expand?

↡ Advertisement