Good Car Grooming Provider to Recommend

Heynsl

Guys can look for jeremy from shinecars.com.sg he is good in his work. Previously my car got repainted and whole car got holograms marks and swirls done by the rotary machine.. actually this is very stadard for all repaint job. Once u remove the glaze that mask the swirls u will like OMG...

Anyway i found out Jeremy from shinecars as i did not wish to compound the car myself... he did a great job for me.

3 days later my car got hit and run at thr back. Repainted the back panel and bring back to Jeremy.. he did not charge me to redo it... just 10 dollars for his petrol...

Turbocharged

in search of a reliable groomer. don hv to b cheap, but not too exp of cos. if can come to my place, better.

also,...has anyone tried the one at IMM carpark? do they need us to sign membership?

Neutral Newbie

I know one polisher. He don't do at my place, but he offers a service of vehicle pick up.

Knew him few months back. Now every after every polishing, at least my car will be kilat kilat for 2 months or more.

in search of a reliable groomer. don hv to b cheap, but not too exp of cos. if can come to my place, better.

also,...has anyone tried the one at IMM carpark? do they need us to sign membership?

I tried the one at IMM. Just polish and wax. About $300. No need membership though they will try to hardsell you.

No complaints.

i personally noe a guy as a fren... he does very gd job at an attractive price and go to ur doorstep... pm me if u r interested to find out... :)

I just tried Dbar Detailing on Monday at Toh Guan Carpark by a young guy, saw his promo on facebook from my friends. Decent, Neat and Recommended, reasonable price + damm friendly guy with good quality of skills. He even wash my rims in/out which surprises me and his interior grooming smells great with matt finishing. Try his wet glaze and you will not regret. I am not related to him or anything fyi but i guess he seems keeps himself low profile. Just wanna share a good detailer in the west.

His Fb: https://www.facebook.com/dbar.detailing?fref=ts

Cheers!

Yes, if you're looking for a mobile guy, this is one amongst the rest that stand outs!

For so many years, I have send my cars for polishing and usually after 2 weeks, I am disappointed. Instead of restoring my ride, it became worst after the wax and sealants wear off. Some are rather famous polishing companies and are not cheap.

Can try Gt Grooming. They came fully equipped with good tools and equipment, clean and good Germany polishing pads, polishers and even lightings. What impressed me most is they bother to measure the paint thickness before working on it. Have tried their ceramic pro light 6 months back when they are having a promotion. Till date, it still looks as good as day 1. Water repellency is impressive. Still as shiny and glossy.

Our family's new car will be going for the permanent treatment when delivered.

below are some images of my car on their fb page. These photos, does not really justify. Actual looks a lot better.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4...4383&type=3

Neutral Newbie

HI,

Is there any MOBILE groomers that bros can recommend.

Or any groomers using Duragloss producrs

Thank you

Seamjet Bukit Batok uses Sonax Car Care Products on their grooming services. They're having a promotiom- 20% off in their grooming packages till end of September 2014.

Turbocharged

i saw these guys : http://smartguys.com.sg/ working on another car in my building. so i told them to schedule an appointment to do my entire car (wax/polish exterior/interior). they will be doing at my building. will update on the quality once the job is done ...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I would say

http://www.sgpaintprotection.com/

Good service, highly mobile but not cheap

http://www.tuffi.com.sg/clad_system6.html

I've tried, average price, good service but not mobile

http://amazingglaze.com.sg/blog/

Same - good service, average price but not mobile

http://smartguys.com.sg/

Not tried, waiting for @Sp4wn review

paiseh, forgot to review.

the owner, Raymond, did at my car at my place. he started at about 130pm. nice fellow, veyr courteous and on time. i went down a few times to check on his progress and i have to say, he really made the car shine. let me put it this way - my wife, who doesn;t care much about cars, commented about how shiny the car looked (definitely brought back some luster on a car that hasnt been waxed in 4 years)

i went for the $240 package - so clean/wax interior and clean/wax/polish exterior. i have to say, he really took his time to buff the car (that's a good thing!) and i was definitely impressed by his dedication to the job. he only handed me back the car around 830pm ... but the car was literally spotless. there was no hard sell on packages and when i asked him about maintenance, he simply said a good wax every 6-9 months should be fine (at about $120).

i have yet to wash the car this week, but let me see if i cant post some pictures up. i should have some pictures from when i took out the car right after ... but it drizzled a little when the pictures were taken.

(i thought $240 was reasonable because he came to me and was there basically the entire saturday ... but of course, not everyone may feel the same way!)

• Praise 1

Supercharged

can somebody recommend me cheap and good car grooming? if got mobile grooming even better...

So you have your review. Take your time to choose.

Internal Moderator

paiseh, forgot to review.

the owner, Raymond, did at my car at my place. he started at about 130pm. nice fellow, veyr courteous and on time. i went down a few times to check on his progress and i have to say, he really made the car shine. let me put it this way - my wife, who doesn;t care much about cars, commented about how shiny the car looked (definitely brought back some luster on a car that hasnt been waxed in 4 years)

i went for the $240 package - so clean/wax interior and clean/wax/polish exterior. i have to say, he really took his time to buff the car (that's a good thing!) and i was definitely impressed by his dedication to the job. he only handed me back the car around 830pm ... but the car was literally spotless. there was no hard sell on packages and when i asked him about maintenance, he simply said a good wax every 6-9 months should be fine (at about $120).

i have yet to wash the car this week, but let me see if i cant post some pictures up. i should have some pictures from when i took out the car right after ... but it drizzled a little when the pictures were taken.

(i thought $240 was reasonable because he came to me and was there basically the entire saturday ... but of course, not everyone may feel the same way!)

I screenshot your review to Raymond liao. Haha. Will certainly make their day to have positive feedbacks from customers who appreciates their dedication and a job well done. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I screenshot your review to Raymond liao. Haha. Will certainly make their day to have positive feedbacks from customers who appreciates their dedication and a job well done. [thumbsup]

haha .. i felt damn paiseh le ... so hard to convince raymond to take a break! give him drink also he say wait first .. finish work. my friend was usa who was staying over commented on his dedication.

unfortunately, my fridge was a bachelor fridge and all i could offer him was green tea and a ferrero rocher!

(if you are reading this - hi raymond! thanks for taking care of my baby!)

↡ Advertisement