Good Car Grooming Provider to Recommend

Heynsl

Bro MD, don't mind could you also PM me your tu-di's contact?

I am looking for a good groomer, understand that you are not available at times.

He is my shifu liao la..Here is the contact since many has also pm me..They are very good boys..Dun like evertop and gang alway disturb him..hahaha

Alan - 98587182

↡ Advertisement

He is my shifu liao la..Here is the contact since many has also pm me..They are very good boys..Dun like evertop and gang alway disturb him..hahaha

Alan - 98587182

benny, is alan the one who was doing the white stream when i went to look for u /

Neutral Newbie

Does it make more sense to send for regular grooming or go for PPS?

I tot PPS = paint protection sealant which is what DIY products also have or what groomer uses? Unless the PPS refers to telfon treatment. Correct me if i am wrong..

imo, with sg kind of climate, you can add all sorts of paint protection like polymer, carnuba, teflon, but haven heard off anythig that really works if you don't properly wash your car weekly or frequently enough.. my vote go to regular grooming since every session will help to touch up abit here n there at cheaper rates..

i see an aggresive glass treatment in the website. What does it do?

It it those that can fills the tiny gaps in glass so that on rainy days the wiper swipe across you wont see lines around? nowadays my glass condition really bad i think. Visibility during raining affected even with new wiper blade also can see lines when wiping.

Hi Bro Selespeed...If you dun mind..I dare to recommend one young man who always detail cars together with me..some Bros here had their cars done by him and came back to me with good feedback...My car is also done by him..Very well versed in machine polishing...

Things to note..Not only glazes have filler..Some sealant and wax do have some..but all this fillers only fill in very very fine swirls..I can pm you his contact if you want..He will be free May onwards when I am taking my break..

Hi Benny, can pm me the above contact?

Thanks! [thumbsup]

Hi Benny, can pm me the above contact?

Thanks! [thumbsup]

Hi Yuan..Number is 98587182 Alan..Check with him..I think he also quite busy..

Paiseh I am taking a break from May onwards..Hopefully June or July I will be back for my madness hobby and passion

Paiseh I am taking a break from May onwards..Hopefully June or July I will be back for my madness hobby and passion

Thanks Benny. I will probably be contacting you soon for your duragloss products, ie leather cleaner soon. Great stuff! [thumbsup]

Thanks Benny. I will probably be contacting you soon for your duragloss products, ie leather cleaner soon. Great stuff! [thumbsup]

Thanks Yuan..Just let me know will do... [thumbsup]

Yo Benny, don't forget I waiting for you ah. I take leave and make my car available for you on the day you free to do grooming for my ride. [thumbsup]