Tissue paper chopping table

RadX

I did share in MCF about this true incident that happened in NUS canteen few years ago.

One lady chop the table by putting her laptop on the table.

After she came back with her food, her laptop is missing.

She then KPKB and questioned my friend's mother who was working as a cleaner.

"Auntie, how come you all never look after my laptop? You all cleaner got see who

take my laptop?"

Friend's mother: " Ah girl, how come you so stupid also can study here?" [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Some people lagi champion, chope seats with their security passes. [thumbsup]<_<

This is so wrong. I hope the terrorists don't know about this. SG hunger gives way to security lapses!

hahaha. maybe we might find out from the newspaper if such things do happen. then we can all become BELIEVER

Newspaper come out no more believer, become "Bereavement" [laugh] [laugh]

Spank butt better . . until become Teochew nang [lipsrsealed]

Kns, you power, you also know about the "Teochew nang" kekekeke.... [laugh] Kah chng ang ang. [laugh]

I did share in MCF about this true incident that happened in NUS canteen few years ago.

One lady chop the table by putting her laptop on the table.

After she came back with her food, her laptop is missing.

She then KPKB and questioned my friend's mother who was working as a cleaner.

"Auntie, how come you all never look after my laptop? You all cleaner got see who

take my laptop?"

Friend's mother: " Ah girl, how come you so stupid also can study here?" [laugh]

Yor friends mother power! Damn good reply man! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Culture??!!! Wat culture is she talking about??!!

It's a downrite ugly practice!! [thumbsdown]

Just becos some pple choose to keep quiet and not making a fuss means that they condone this type of behaviour! [hur]

next time 'chope' with umbrella better mah...with ur name engraved on it somemore....then nobody will dare take it away liao...

Orbi good....we should do this more....and let these inconsiderate a$$es learn their lesson

This Urban Jungle

Posted on 23 Mar, 2009 14:21

"I chope seats with tissue paper but woman and friend take them"

STOMPer Choppy alleges that this woman and her male friend took up seats which the STOMPer

i just came back from hk recently

the food republic's food is really very bad

the onli good one is the jap food corner in the food court

no wonder when i go there, every other eatry in the shopping centre (the no so exp one) full house

the food court nobody

Turbocharged

there was once, i saw this fella chopping his seat with his blackberry phone..it was in a NUS canteen and surprisingly, no one took it..

Edited by Shull

there was once, i saw this fella chopping his seat with his blackberry phone..it was in a NUS canteen and surprisingly, no one took it..

thats becoz ppl scared they spotted if they take it. but i would do is flick the thing onto the floor and hope it lands with a nice crack. and move on.

what is this tissue thing. why can't someone from the group just sit at the table first to tell ppl who come it is reserved, and the others who went to buy food maybe also buy for the person waiting if they eat same stuff. not so c--k like that what.

Neutral Newbie

HK so many cha chan ting and expect people to go eat in our homegrown food court? Pui!

Whoops! I was one of those who ate at the food court in City Gate shopping mall. How?

Hey but seriously speaking, anyone actually use tissue to chope seat? Personally, I am ok with it tho. Most prob I often eat after 1.30pm and luckily I dun work at town area where such 'rules' apply. But I still felt that getting someone to sit down and agar the seats are still better then using tissue.

Typically to say, there's no name on your tissue, so the table is by right free to use for anyone. still heng ah... i work off town liao.

Hey but seriously speaking, anyone actually use tissue to chope seat? Personally, I am ok with it tho. Most prob I often eat after 1.30pm and luckily I dun work at town area where such 'rules' apply. But I still felt that getting someone to sit down and agar the seats are still better then using tissue.

Typically to say, there's no name on your tissue, so the table is by right free to use for anyone. still heng ah... i work off town liao.

i don't use tissue and never did. i old school, someone must sit at table to chope. lol

Supercharged

This is so wrong. I hope the terrorists don't know about this. SG hunger gives way to security lapses!

Over at the place I work, I see tissues, security passes, and even handphones.

Very common.

I hope people start using UMPCs to book table. These are small notebooks...very convenient for booking seat. Easy to take and go as well... [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

I moved to raffles plc not too long ago only and really, the women practice tissue chopping. Amazing. But heck they are women, why fight over a table with them? Somemore they wear so high heels. Its always easier for me to tapao back office and let them have the seat.

↡ Advertisement