• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

Siyexcalibur
  • Siyexcalibur
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone knows where in Singapore or JB sells rear spoiler for Chery A5? I know there are many rear spoilers available in China for this car, but it is inconvenient to bring it back as it is too bulky. Thanks

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

Cekk
  • Cekk
    Banned

I know where but in egypt

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:51 PM

igorgrk2009
  • igorgrk2009
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I can't find it for A11/A15. The same is TOLEDO and VENTO

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:26 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

you can try taobao. chery is a common brand in china. many parts and accessories that you can find in taobao. get it ship here not very ex using the taobao appointed forwarder. best part send right up to your door step.

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

Brass
  • Premium member
    Brass
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I can't find it for A11/A15. The same is TOLEDO and VENTO

Toledo can
Since A15 is a old seat Toledo
I am in control of my life,and I lead it like how I want to.

Back to China Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Chery, rear, spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users