• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
137 replies to this topic | 121 praises

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:26 AM

Lab4games
  • Premium member
    Lab4games
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Of late I have sort of ran out of things to do with my wife. Besides the usual groceries purchase, attending church, and little shopping we basically do nothing new as a couple. shakehead.gif and recently she's busy so i have been hanging out with my colleagues after work and it involves gorgeous.gif colleague... and i have to remind myself i am married...

i surprised wife with mcdelivery breakfast last week... but received mixed reception. She told me she preferred big breakfast instead of pancakes and commented that it is expensive with delivery charge and asked me y don't eat with her at mcdonalds instead.... smash.gif but eventually she still thanked me for the breakfast.

this is the 4th year with her liao .. what couple stuff do u guys usually do? i want to fall over for her again...

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:32 AM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sorry dude, it aint possible to fall in love with the same person twice unless you fall out of love first. and even so, it is difficult

everyone of us face the same issues.

but just think of the good and bad times the person has gone through with you and sometimes that alone is enough to understand why you do what you do and have to continue doing it.

anyway, picking up a sport or game together is really good.
I reckon you got no kids yet becos when that comes , it's another challenge.

Edited by Throttle2, 05 April 2009 - 11:42 AM.

Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:43 AM

Lab4games
  • Premium member
    Lab4games
    4th Gear
    Author Image

thanks for the quote "it aint possible to fall in love with the same person twice unless you fall out of love first."

on most occasions she's always around for me when i need her most..
she married me when i am just a nobody with little in my pocket..

i have no kid and she can't convince me she can take care of a baby/child. She wanted a dog and 1.5yrs ago we got a dog. she promised me she will take care of the dog's daily needs because it is she who wants a dog.. but in the end, 90% of the time i walk the dog, feed the dog, bath the dog.

the dog prefers me over anyone at home now, and of cos i now have a very strong bond with the dog. i jogged with the dog and asked wife to join us but most times she doesn't want to.

what sports is good for starters? badminton?
she wants to try tennis but it is pretty physical and given her current physical activity level i think she will run of air very fast.

sorry dude, it aint possible to fall in love with the same person twice unless you fall out of love first.

everyone of us face the same issues.

but just think of the good and bad times the person has gone through with you and sometimes that alone is enough to understand why you do what you do and have to continue doing it.

anyway, picking up a sport or game together is really good.
I reckon you got no kids yet becos when that comes , it's another challenge.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

Hotsoup
  • Hotsoup
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

try going on a tour.It helps

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:12 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

do cooking together.... it will be fun.

massage each other with oil before sleep..... then after massage shiok shiok already.... u know wat will follow after that.... nosebleed.gif nosebleed.gif wub.gif wub.gif

can get some nice aromatheraphy oil and burn nice nice smell during massage......
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

Limxiaoming
  • Premium member
    Limxiaoming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yes I agree with u going for a tour helps.

Maybe try out something special once in a while, bring her on suprise dates eg going for midnight movie or just going to some cafe just to chill.

If u wanna feel young can bring her to arab street smoke shisha and see fire dances hahaha laugh.gif

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

Shitcar
  • Shitcar
    1st Gear
    Author Image

do cooking together.... it will be fun.

massage each other with oil before sleep..... then after massage shiok shiok already.... u know wat will follow after that....

can get some nice aromatheraphy oil and burn nice nice smell during massage......

Good ONe
Fujitsubo... Best for Lancer EX.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:05 PM

Lab4games
  • Premium member
    Lab4games
    4th Gear
    Author Image

about the tour.... going usa in june. i was so excited about it but because she's so busy with work and school that we actually quarrelled over it. i did all the research and asked her what she thinks of the places. after a couple of times later, she got fed up and told me do not talk about it until after mid may.. hmmm... by then we r just 1 month from departure.

we cook quite often already, we just want to get the cooking done so that we can eat ASAP.

guess i really need to just spend some time with her somewhere quiet to talk about it.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:07 PM

Bird5011
  • Premium member
    Bird5011
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Bondage bro.... whip.gif
wear g-string for her eyes to see at night..then somethings will happen... sly.gif
Adapt..Engage..Dominate

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:35 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

At 4 years of marriage with no kids yet, and already bored?? biggrin.gif

There's lots of things can be done, unless your other half is too busy at work - then pick up some hobbies of your own.

As another poster mentioned, wait till the kids come... your choice of activities will be even more limited!!! But to share the feeling of achievement is great, and makes up for it.

Anyway, I got 2 or 3 hobbies but put on back burner and slow down a bit... due to the above, but I hope to pick up speed again once kids are older, or in my retirement biggrin.gif

Seriously, lots of things to do... too little time in one day!

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It is definitely no easy feat to keep relationships fresh yet strong and resilient. And all related parties have responsibility to maintain that

but sounds from your posts that you are the only one doing something about it while your wife is nonchalant and quite unaware of the whole situation.

a bro here suggested sheesha smoking at arab street which is a really good idea. i would like to recommend cigar smoking becos i'm such a big fan myself. also, you dont have to restrict the activities just between the both of you, going with some friends is also good.

whatever it is, hope you find that spark.
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

Drive_carcar
  • Drive_carcar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If I had no kids and no parents to care for, I would sell my home, buy a yatch and sail off to no where.... pretending that we are fugitives running away from the law. That would be fun.

Note: "we" here don't necessarily mean me and my wife....

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you are lucky you are still at this stage

DINK

go for frequent tours, massage.....

once the kids time, the next time you yearn for this life is 12 years after the kid is borned

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think it's hightime you guys look seriously into having kids . Without kids , you'll be bored after work , weekend etc and eventually may end up with a affair .
It's another step towards adulthood and responsibility , just do it .

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

Comnao
  • Comnao
    5th Gear
    Author Image

try asking your gorgeous.gif frens to call you between 9pm to 12pm.
dont talk openly in the living room

secretively run to the toilet to talk

or ask them to msg you at these timings also.
read then delete the msg so that yr boh cannot chk your hp.
put in a password lock on yr hp also

scenario 1.
- your boh will return back to you automatically.
- she will be sweeter than sweet to you

if scenario 1 doesn't happen, go to scenario 2 - hire a PI to see if someone else is bonking yr boh

else scenario 3... standby to change wife

But Hor !! gentle reminder ... DONT TURN THE WAYANG WITH gorgeous.gif INTO REAL ACTION OK ?

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

Guyver
  • Premium member
    Guyver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Of late I have sort of ran out of things to do with my wife. Besides the usual groceries purchase, attending church, and little shopping we basically do nothing new as a couple. shakehead.gif and recently she's busy so i have been hanging out with my colleagues after work and it involves gorgeous.gif colleague... and i have to remind myself i am married...

i surprised wife with mcdelivery breakfast last week... but received mixed reception. She told me she preferred big breakfast instead of pancakes and commented that it is expensive with delivery charge and asked me y don't eat with her at mcdonalds instead.... smash.gif but eventually she still thanked me for the breakfast.

this is the 4th year with her liao .. what couple stuff do u guys usually do? i want to fall over for her again...

Do sports together.

But again ... it needs both party to put in effort.

Meanwhile ..... how about introducing your gorgeous.gif colleague to me? laugh.gif laugh.gif
"I rather be disliked by people for who I really am, than to be liked by people for who I am not."

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:03 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Start a family bro! That's a sure way of bonding, rebonding or whatever you call it . . . . thumbsup.gif

GOOD LUCK! flowerface.gif

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Only the fourth year??? wait till the seventh.... then you will be more itchy... after the tenth year, you will be immune to it....

No signature is required

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:49 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

first of all, u need to understand there are 'ups' & 'downs' in marriage for almost all couple, so dun worry. If you guys are young, you most likely focusing on career before kids arrive. Since you have more time to spare, go read up some books or attend seminar scholar.gif if you really interested in 'managing' your marriage.
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:01 PM

Lab4games
  • Premium member
    Lab4games
    4th Gear
    Author Image

how come so many bros suggest to have kid to make the sparks work again? Kid is both a bundle of joy and a huge load of baggage. I wouldn't want to fall into the situation where we are still together in the marriage because of the kid. I still do not want a kid, i want to enjoy the couple only lifestyle.. DINK is good! i married young and m still young now:)

i am not bored without her, i am more like looking ways to help find back a spark to rekindle the love which sadly is dwindling. I don't know about how she feels about our love, cos we are still pretty much together and i know she's not having an affair.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Things, keep, marriage, exciting and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users