Things to do to keep the marriage exciting and healthy?

Lab4games

<_< now can chit chat very happy liao as long as don't become an argument.

Agree!

img1.pngimg2.gifimg3.gifimg4.gif

↡ Advertisement

what if end up i have to take care of the kid most of the time? this already happened to the dog.

now that she's near completion of her degree, she already started thinking what to do, what to learn after degree...

i have my own things to do, i am happy spending time with the dog, i have clients to meet in the evening. i am pretty self-entertained when wife is not around.

ok in short, i want to rekindle the love..i want her to feel my love, and i want to feel her love.

i know it can be done because we r still sleeping together. marriage is not on the rocks yet.

perhaps when it does come to kids, she's different?? talk to her nicely after her degree, do little things what u have done to her during your courtship to her.. walk to the places u once did some romantic stuff to her...

Supersonic

yes we used to always blurt out the same phrases when talking....and we will laugh it off.

<_< now can chit chat very happy liao as long as don't become an argument.

If you want your marriage to improve, first you have to commincate with your wife. It does not matter where you go or what you do,if you don't really communicate, nothing will change. All marriages have their ups and downs but once the communication totally stops, then you're screwed. Communication is not just mere chit chat though - if you want her to feel your love, you have to really want to know what's going on in her life and how she feels etc.

(edited)

Holidays to fun destinations

or take up a sport/activity together. diving is good, if u two can take it (nothing much to it). can also bio other babes during surface intervals [flowerface]

unlike the bros here, i'll sing a different tune about kids, maybe partly because we dun have and refuse to have kids

DON'T have kids until both parties are willing AND ready. or at least feel that way. obviously u two have not reached a consensus to have kids at this point.

wanna stay DINK, good for u two. as long as she's happy with not having kids. i'm glad my wife and I agree on this issue.

anyway, one more month til she completes the degree? just wait out la. going for trip to US, so shiok.. hopefully things turn out better after the trip. but try to make it more of the chill type with stuff both of u would like to do together.

people who are very stressed may not like to think about the holidays until after their stress is over. so bear tt in mind. i had some trouble planning for our aussie honeymoon cos she was quite stressed and i was having my FYP too (relatively slack la..) but in the few days preceding departure, she was much more enthu than me cos *I* was the one stressed abt the trip and all.. hahahahahaha

update after ur vacation, and hope u have a good trip. for now, just hang in there!! [grouphug]

Edited by Boyboy

oh yes.. to add on what Loki has suggested, try writing short love notes n such. i never do that for very long but it's worth considering.

anyway, some gals really not "jealous", but don't go overboard with ur colleague. from what u say, sounds like u not having affair but if ur wife starts paying attention, she may start making noise.. hee hee... [bounce2]

Of late I have sort of ran out of things to do with my wife. Besides the usual groceries purchase, attending church, and little shopping we basically do nothing new as a couple. [shakehead] and recently she's busy so i have been hanging out with my colleagues after work and it involves [gorgeous] colleague... and i have to remind myself i am married...

i surprised wife with mcdelivery breakfast last week... but received mixed reception. She told me she preferred big breakfast instead of pancakes and commented that it is expensive with delivery charge and asked me y don't eat with her at mcdonalds instead.... [smash] but eventually she still thanked me for the breakfast.

this is the 4th year with her liao .. what couple stuff do u guys usually do? i want to fall over for her again...

Try to go for a tour every year, not necessary very far nearby countries also can.

Or

Its time to have additional familly member? (baby)? [rolleyes]

If you want your marriage to improve, first you have to commincate with your wife. It does not matter where you go or what you do,if you don't really communicate, nothing will change. All marriages have their ups and downs but once the communication totally stops, then you're screwed. Communication is not just mere chit chat though - if you want her to feel your love, you have to really want to know what's going on in her life and how she feels etc.

thanks. i have dropped her a short email with words of encouragement and to let her know that we need to have a good date and talk after her busy period.

hope things will improve and all the short tempers will stop.

Supercharged

thanks. i have dropped her a short email with words of encouragement and to let her know that we need to have a good date and talk after her busy period.

hope things will improve and all the short tempers will stop.

Bro. not to pour cold water, but are you sure she is not seeing someone outside?

How was she before you guys got married?

No i am not doing ECA outside la. i have never sleep with anyone except my wife after marriage. I also did think if i am the one who has the problem.

this is her last sem in PT degree. 1 more month and she's done.

for the last 2.5yrs, we were much better. she's more loving and patient.. this time round, it's diff with her.

for starters her mood swings are so bad.

like now she just threw a temper at me...just because i told her to share the fan as she moved it just for herself.. i mean that's what i get after she just came home? hmm..

i got my degree, no doubt it's not easy getting a degree but one has to balance everything. i did my part to entertain her, amuse her, talk to her, motivate her all the while. i may not be the best husband but not a lousy one either.

for the past 3 months, there's a lot of nonsense argument, black face, quarrel over very small little things. probably she's too stress then... but also don't have to take it out on me.

both of us should have a lot of pent up frustrations

Must be the stressed from her degree programme bro.

Why not go for long holiday with her after her degree?

Go somewhere romantic. Just the 2 of u.

Go relax. Go some beach resort. Dun go city countries.

It is very sweet of u wanting to save the marriage.

If ur wifey knows about this I believe she would be touched...head to toe.

Hmmmm...do u guys share the same pc?

If u do, why not leave this forum page on and let her see...

Jus leave it when u know she need to use the pc.

Let her know about it..."unknowingly"

It is very sweet of u wanting to save the marriage.

If ur wifey knows about this I believe she would be touched...head to toe.

Hmmmm...do u guys share the same pc?

If u do, why not leave this forum page on and let her see...

Jus leave it when u know she need to use the pc.

Let her know about it..."unknowingly"

He is not trying to save his marriage.... he is having his 7th year itch in his 4th year. If his wife reads this, he will be in deep s--t....

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

No i am not doing ECA outside la. i have never sleep with anyone except my wife after marriage. I also did think if i am the one who has the problem.

this is her last sem in PT degree. 1 more month and she's done.

for the last 2.5yrs, we were much better. she's more loving and patient.. this time round, it's diff with her.

for starters her mood swings are so bad.

like now she just threw a temper at me...just because i told her to share the fan as she moved it just for herself.. i mean that's what i get after she just came home? hmm..

i got my degree, no doubt it's not easy getting a degree but one has to balance everything. i did my part to entertain her, amuse her, talk to her, motivate her all the while. i may not be the best husband but not a lousy one either.

for the past 3 months, there's a lot of nonsense argument, black face, quarrel over very small little things. probably she's too stress then... but also don't have to take it out on me.

both of us should have a lot of pent up frustrations

since you mentioned church, go and catch the show 'Fireproof' on dvd or screening in some churches, starring Kirk Cameron. It may help!!

[thumbsup]

Fireproof_poster.jpg

Edited by Kopi_peng

Bro. not to pour cold water, but are you sure she is not seeing someone outside?

How was she before you guys got married?

confirm chop not. she doesn't have time to hanky panky. the one that have time to do so is me..

i admit i am tempted to cheat, then i realize if i have reach this point something must be lacking/missing in my marriage. hence i started this thread lor.

He is not trying to save his marriage.... he is having his 7th year itch in his 4th year. If his wife reads this, he will be in deep s--t....

u r right and wrong la bro.

i am trying to spice up my marriage, very dull. even when she has time for me, it is the usual activities. maybe she also bored but never say it out to me.

yes the itch is around the corner.. but 1 wrong move will make my marriage fail.

anyway is it possible to delete thread or not at a later stage?

anyway here's a shortlist of what bro suggested n my own activities, and possible for u guys to provide some more info on some of the activities?

Smoke shesha - addictive? harmful to body?

go diving - how much $$$ am i looking at? First timer can just dive in the sea? need some training lessons right?

take up a new sports - will do badminton with her. we actually bought the rackets 2yrs ago but never had the chance to use.

cycling at changi coast road to look at aeroplane takeoff and landing.

buy her sexy lingerie

go tour - going soon

go on surprise date

watch fireproof - saw the dvd on sales, will get it.

have a kid - i only want a kid after 3yrs.

↡ Advertisement