Things to do to keep the marriage exciting and healthy?

Lab4games

Neutral Newbie

I dun feel i have a big heart, just tat i love my wife alot, thats why i never got involved with the [gorgeous]

↡ Advertisement

nbz..now i read your post..can't help to wonder whether i am in the club also.. [sweatdrop]

I advocate never take for granted your woman will always be faithful to you. It is way much easier for a woman to have a fling or an affair outside. Any okay looking woman will quite easily find somebody out there willing to bed her if she wants to. For us blokes, we have to work hard at it sometimes.

That said I'll do my darnest to keep family together just for my precious kids.

I used to be the goody goody husband type. But after my wife admit to things that I was not aware about, I also start to loosen up.

Anybody reading this is free to disagree, but I suspect having once off flings might just be helpful to keeping the marriage interesting. I don't know, after all I'm only married for about 7 years already, really start to get bored already. And I think the boredom is mutual. The hard part is how not to get caught.

Need some practical tips.

Neutral Newbie

Do not commit adultery. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away... if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. Matthew 5:27-30

Death for Adultery- If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Neutral Newbie

Of late I have sort of ran out of things to do with my wife. Besides the usual groceries purchase, attending church, and little shopping we basically do nothing new as a couple. [shakehead] and recently she's busy so i have been hanging out with my colleagues after work and it involves [gorgeous] colleague... and i have to remind myself i am married...

i surprised wife with mcdelivery breakfast last week... but received mixed reception. She told me she preferred big breakfast instead of pancakes and commented that it is expensive with delivery charge and asked me y don't eat with her at mcdonalds instead.... [smash] but eventually she still thanked me for the breakfast.

this is the 4th year with her liao .. what couple stuff do u guys usually do? i want to fall over for her again...

Quickies in the morning to start off the day...

I was in this s--t last month....my marriage almost fell apart, almost ending up divorce.

I become suspicious when she lock her hp, coming home late, always go out, msning away till very late like 2-3am everynite...etc, etc

then i had done something unscrupulous, install msn chat logger in the PC, found out little affair she had.(heng, the guy reject, cos she was married!!). In the end, it was just crush. Had confronted with her, everything is over between them and at the same time, another [gorgeous] came in my life, she conforms me, give me all the support but her words are quite negative, ask me to divorce her lah, once a leopard will never change its spot lah....wah kaozz. Ok I admit she was my ex b4 i got married, b4 all this s--t happens, i was itchy backside talking about the time we are together b4 i was married..etc etc.

She was married too, but her husband kind of neglect her, all day spend on playing computer games, she kind of regret marring him, saying it is on impluse because i was married back then....I'm feeling quite guilty about it, like i had make her to become like tat.

so after communicating about with my wife about her little affair and her own freedom, we had make a pact about arranging our time, weekends are ours, weekdays we can go out with friends but must come home even if its very late, if too late call me and i go fetch her....She also had make effort in saving this marriage, so I give her the 2nd chance.

About the [gorgeous] gal, i now really had to clear this mess....she is sticking to me, trying to make me leave my wife....jialet man

Nevermind .... intro the [gorgeous] to me .... I'll sacrifice myself to solve your problem ..... [laugh] [laugh]

I advocate never take for granted your woman will always be faithful to you. It is way much easier for a woman to have a fling or an affair outside. Any okay looking woman will quite easily find somebody out there willing to bed her if she wants to. For us blokes, we have to work hard at it sometimes.

That said I'll do my darnest to keep family together just for my precious kids.

Yah .... agree with you.

I told my friends .....

"For gals to get ONS (One Night Stand) .... the chances is 100%!!"

"For guys to get ONS .... chances is only about 50% even if you are good looking ... if you are not good looking .... then the chances is even lower."

Yes ... nowadays ... it's not just guys that stray .... woman as well. And it is so much easier for them.

u guys made it sound marriage is not a good thing at all...

and if we get caught sleeping around, the wife can demand this and that during divorce... not worth it at all.

for starters, get another mobile number for ur flings to call...can say it is hp for work.

pretty much done all the above liao. [gorgeous] collick even call and msg me out of the blue at 2am/3am. Wife also starts to notice i am sms-ing more now at all hours. but seems like she trusts me and never ask to see any of the msg. i openly flirt with collick cos she's pretty pleasing to my eyes. and she's quite touchy sometimes la that's y i got to remind myself i am married.

whatever i am doing in office with collick stays that way and wife is still wife after all. I still want to go home at the end of the day to b with my wife. I yearn for more attention from wife..i still know only wife will stand by me not some random [gorgeous]

i will date wife out once she's free for a good talk. thanks for alll the suggestions to find back the spark.

by definition "touchy" means quick to take offense or difficult to handle like a "touchy" subject.....common mistake, and i don't think u meant that but probably wanted to say she touches you literally..... tell us, where did she touch you? [sly]

by definition "touchy" means quick to take offense or difficult to handle like a "touchy" subject.....common mistake, and i don't think u meant that but probably wanted to say she touches you literally..... tell us, where did she touch you? [sly]

[shocked] touched my gear stick [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Quickies in the morning to start off the day...

Ya...I agree....

My hb will always lure my boys to play controller games...while both of us will rush into our room to hav quickies...thrilling experience....felt like we r 偷情。Tis is wat i call by 生活情趣。

To TS, it's nvr too early to hav kiddos...n even if u had kiddos, they shd not hindered u from being intimate to ur wife.

N even now, my hb nvr fail to take leave every month to accompany me, only e 2 of us, we do in e morning, shopping, watch movie, sit in a cafe n chat, eat gd dinner....I tink communication between hb n wife is v impt.

Edited by Limhm

Ya...I agree....

My hb will always lure my boys to play controller games...while both of us will rush into our room to hav quickies...thrilling experience....felt like we r 偷情。Tis is wat i call by 生活情趣。

In reality, your kids probably know you guys are having sex, they just don't wanna talk about it...they'll probably laugh about it with their friends at school, which explains the weird looks you get from their mates.

Neutral Newbie

In reality, your kids probably know you guys are having sex, they just don't wanna talk about it...they'll probably laugh about it with their friends at school, which explains the weird looks you get from their mates.

I doubt le. They r jus 6yrs n 3yrs old....they were so excited when they hav the chance to play controller games cos we restrict them to play only once a week....they can play for hrs if I dun stop them.

But I rem once my boy was so scared tat he knocked on our room jus when we finish doing....I opened the dr while my hb went bath but his bro still hard then. My boy was so surprised n asked,"Papa, y ur bird bird like tat?" My hb ans shyly,"Oh...he is sick lor....how?" My boy went to sayang it...OMG....both me n hb laughed non stop....So even now we rem such cute incident to make us recall our happy times n hav gd laugh.

Neutral Newbie

I wish I could, but I last a minimum of 45 minutes. [smallcry]

So u dun noe the definition of quickies lor....joking niah hor.

But I rem once my boy was so scared tat he knocked on our room jus when we finish doing....I opened the dr while my hb went bath but his bro still hard then. My boy was so surprised n asked,"Papa, y ur bird bird like tat?" My hb ans shyly,"Oh...he is sick lor....how?" My boy went to sayang it...OMG....both me n hb laughed non stop....So even now we rem such cute incident to make us recall our happy times n hav gd laugh.

Urgh! Please stop, I'm gonna be sick , I'm pretty sure my comment didn't warrant a graphic description of your sexcapades, having said that, there's probably members here who are also members of sammyboy and are having a h3ll of a time wanking to this!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Urgh! Please stop, I'm gonna be sick , I'm pretty sure my comment didn't warrant a graphic description of your sexcapades, having said that, there's probably members here who are also members of sammyboy and are having a h3ll of a time wanking to this!

Pl dun tink dirty!!!! I m jus stating some cute incidents.

N if pp wan to tink dirty, there's nothing I can do.

Edited by Limhm
↡ Advertisement