Things to do to keep the marriage exciting and healthy?

Lab4games

Neutral Newbie

Of late I have sort of ran out of things to do with my wife. Besides the usual groceries purchase, attending church, and little shopping we basically do nothing new as a couple. [shakehead] and recently she's busy so i have been hanging out with my colleagues after work and it involves [gorgeous] colleague... and i have to remind myself i am married...

i surprised wife with mcdelivery breakfast last week... but received mixed reception. She told me she preferred big breakfast instead of pancakes and commented that it is expensive with delivery charge and asked me y don't eat with her at mcdonalds instead.... [smash] but eventually she still thanked me for the breakfast.

this is the 4th year with her liao .. what couple stuff do u guys usually do? i want to fall over for her again...

Hi all husbands & wives, for an everlasting and joyful marriage, do take note of this:

(Ephesians 5:21-33 KJV)

(21) Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. (22) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. (23) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. (24) Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so {let} the wives {be} to their own husbands in every thing. (25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; (26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, (27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. (28) So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. (29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: (30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. (31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. (32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. (33) Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife {see} that she reverence {her} husband.

The above 100% guarantee a happy and lifelong marriage.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all husbands & wives, for an everlasting and joyful marriage, do take note of this:

(21) Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. (22) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. (23) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. (24) Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so {let} the wives {be} to their own husbands in every thing. (25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; (26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, (27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. (28) So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. (29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: (30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. (31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. (32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. (33) Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife {see} that she reverence {her} husband.

r u preaching....... :blink:

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just a simple tip. Treat the first time each day you set eyes on her as if it's the first time you've ever seen her. [:)]

Edited by Dipstick

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just sharing, I am not a pastor [:)] but I do try to follow what's in The Book. If every husband and wife were to follow the quote in post #109, there will be hardly any divorces. The rate of divorces is going up alarmingly and it could mostly be caused by deviating from what's in that quote. I am glad you read the quote and I hope you've gained from it. [:)]

Edited by Dipstick

sometimes what me and wife do is to treat some outing like our very first date. :)

it works. :)

img1.pngimg2.gifimg3.gifimg4.gif

Of late I have sort of ran out of things to do with my wife. Besides the usual groceries purchase, attending church, and little shopping we basically do nothing new as a couple. [shakehead] and recently she's busy so i have been hanging out with my colleagues after work and it involves [gorgeous] colleague... and i have to remind myself i am married...

i surprised wife with mcdelivery breakfast last week... but received mixed reception. She told me she preferred big breakfast instead of pancakes and commented that it is expensive with delivery charge and asked me y don't eat with her at mcdonalds instead.... [smash] but eventually she still thanked me for the breakfast.

this is the 4th year with her liao .. what couple stuff do u guys usually do? i want to fall over for her again...

fren, you might consider getting a Wii ...

its more of a family game machine where you and your wife can play together.. it will make life more interesting, release stress..

Thanks also for the tip. You have lots of heart for people.

I'm also struggling to coupe with a 7 years marriage. Everyday it's a struggle between honouring God, and the desire to get out of pure boredom. Sometimes I'm really good, sometimes I'm really "wicked"... [shakehead]

Supercharged

[gorgeous]

>>>(22) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Dude, if I tell this to any Spore gals, I think I will get bashed and prepared to stay single.

I think only PRCs and Vietnamese will buy the above sentence.

[gorgeous]

>>>(22) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Dude, if I tell this to any Spore gals, I think I will get bashed and prepared to stay single.

I think only PRCs and Vietnamese will buy the above sentence.

submit not really what u think as those anicent times where wives must fear the husband.

as long as my wife respects me, it is good enough. As a husband, one should always be head of the family. once the head falls off, the entire body dies. the Guy should be the one making tough decisions lor. if not how to lead... so many guys these days being led by the wife by the neck!

i have never forgotten about the words in bible as quite often will have sermons on marriage in church.

Ya...I agree....

My hb will always lure my boys to play controller games...while both of us will rush into our room to hav quickies...thrilling experience....felt like we r 偷情。Tis is wat i call by 生活情趣。

To TS, it's nvr too early to hav kiddos...n even if u had kiddos, they shd not hindered u from being intimate to ur wife.

N even now, my hb nvr fail to take leave every month to accompany me, only e 2 of us, we do in e morning, shopping, watch movie, sit in a cafe n chat, eat gd dinner....I tink communication between hb n wife is v impt.

ya so true... the last time i had quickie was damn long ago... [sweatdrop]

thanks for the tip.

i woke up specially early to make breakfast for her today.

like those times i want to "court" her, buy breakfast for her. [thumbsup]

Urgh! Please stop, I'm gonna be sick , I'm pretty sure my comment didn't warrant a graphic description of your sexcapades, having said that, there's probably members here who are also members of sammyboy and are having a h3ll of a time wanking to this!

Wah....must be damn desperate to be wanking to this content.

LOL....are u sure you arent the one getting all excited about it? [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 2

Wah....must be damn desperate to be wanking to this content.

LOL....are u sure you arent the one getting all excited about it? [lipsrsealed]

Me? I have problems wanking, 12-inch penis, 45 minute duration, my hands not that strong.....or hairy....

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Most failures are due to living a separate life while married. I have noticed while they live under the same roof, both are busy with work, after work, busy with chores and when there is a window to be together, they have handphones  [:p]

Your partner is a stranger as compared to your colleagues simply because you spent at least 8 hours daily facing them and have something in common to talk.

So, beside learning to survive, time to plan how to live happily after retirement. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2