Malaysia: What to do when your windscreen is smashed in JB?

Kelpie

with so many car thefts and such, wouldn't it be easy to set up an entrapment to nab these fellas. maybe someone should set up a task force, with proper broadcast video recording to catch them in the act? like a reality show?? then ambush these fellas, wallop them jialat jialat. then post on youtube?? [lipsrsealed]

lol

when u in boleh land, you are the weaker one

i suspect u the one who gets wallopped haha

that is.... if you dun get knifed/shot first

• Praise 2

Hi Kelpie

Can you pm me the GTS info please.

Thank you

PMed you.

Regards,

• Praise 1

cant believe you're taking this so lightly..

if its me i'd stop going to JB for at least a few months. love boleh land too much to stay away from it totally.. :D

wa lao.. that time near my workplace got multiple windscreen smashings. i wish i could tell my boss to let me stay away from work [sweatdrop]

but i usually go jusco. so far so good. the security quite on the ball and the car park, being open (i prefer open air) is easy to see all cars. so it seems safe.

i also practice keeping items away from view and not leaving valuables. otherwise i'll have to visit Dr Cermin also [shakehead]

my car not likely to be jacked cos it's crap. so no worries there.

• Praise 1

I doubt so. In fact, my glass is fitted with V-Kool with another shutter resistant glass layer. By right, it should not be that easy for them to break the glass. By the time I reached there one nice piece of shuttered glass was already found at the rear seat. So afterall, the so-called shutter resistent flim is not that promising.

Regards,

Hi,

Which shop did you fix the shatter resistant film? Did you fix the shatterfilm on glass first before Vcool, or the other way round? I also interested in these film but if not effective then no point.

• Praise 1

Hi,

Which shop did you fix the shatter resistant film? Did you fix the shatterfilm on glass first before Vcool, or the other way round? I also interested in these film but if not effective then no point.

I got it installed by Wish Wrek, something like that. The flim was installed over the Vkool.

I wasn't there to withness how they smash the glass. I only saw one piece of shattered glass sticking to the flim laying on the rear floor. Bits and pieces of glass were found everywhere inside the car hence we could imagine the force of the impact.

IMHO, the weakest link is actually the edges of the glass, which explained why they break the glass easily. My JB friend commented that for such flim to be really effective, the whole glass must be dismantle from your door with the flim warp around it. So by simply applying over it, it defects the purpose.

If you're keen, best to get it done by wrapping around if this is possible. I have yet to call up Wish Wrek to ask them why the flim so withstand the smash. The flim probably make it harder and longer to break and thats all.

Regards,

Thanks. I think u r right, i saw before on internet installers took out the entire glass from the door in order to apply security film.

Wishwerkz I was told by my friend not around anymore, but u can check.

I

Regards,

hi bro

me too on the GTS, with the response going, u prolly can plan for group buy soon.

ahah

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Guess some workshop is in cohort with these buggers to smash your window but not taking anything. To force us to get it fix in JB before coming out, out of 10 cars if 1 or 2 goes to their workshop they also earn.

• Praise 1

Bro,

Don't mind if you PM me the info on the GTS as well...

Many thanks.

PMed you.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement