What car shampoo do you all use?

Dschia

Where can I buy Sonax Gloss shampoo and Meguiars Gold Class? Thanks

Besides washing the carbody, can the above also be use to wash the tire and rim?

Edited by Cheeky
↡ Advertisement

anything easier to use for routine maintenance ?

currently have autoglym aquawax which i use after autoglym shampoo. the aquawax finishes fast for 1 bottle and not really lasting effect

Internal Moderator

anything easier to use for routine maintenance ?

currently have autoglym aquawax which i use after autoglym shampoo. the aquawax finishes fast for 1 bottle and not really lasting effect

Spray wax, in general, does not last very long.  You can try Duragloss Aquawax 952 (check with Maddetailer, aka Benny), Zaino Z8 (Zaino Asia). 

I wax my car every 6 weeks. In between, I wash weekly and spray Z8 after each wash. 

• Praise 1

where do you buy your car shampoo?

autobac having discount now. meguiars,armorall,turtle also.

or you buy from ntuc or giant? who have the best offer now?

where do you buy your car shampoo?

autobac having discount now. meguiars,armorall,turtle also.

or you buy from ntuc or giant? who have the best offer now?

I get duragloss shampoo from benny - maddetailer who is the disti. Can email him. Or you can go buy from mxtrading.

Using Armorall car shampoo with wax, orange colour liquid. Looks similar to Meguiars. Top off with Duragloss Aquawax. Repeat every week. Waxing using conventional liquid/paste is just too tiring  [sleeping]

Using Armorall car shampoo with wax, orange colour liquid. Looks similar to Meguiars. Top off with Duragloss Aquawax. Repeat every week. Waxing using conventional liquid/paste is just too tiring  [sleeping]

Actually I do the exact same combi for a long time.... but the Armourall just finish - now switch to DG shampoo.

I also alternate Aquawax with Optimum Car Wax. Honestly I find Optimum slightly more smooth feeling.

Actually I do the exact same combi for a long time.... but the Armourall just finish - now switch to DG shampoo.

I also alternate Aquawax with Optimum Car Wax. Honestly I find Optimum slightly more smooth feeling.

OCW has carnauba in it that why it has that warm feel

Hi all,

I had been using Meguair's gold class shampoo for a long time. I would like to try out other brands that can match gold class quality.

do you all have any recommendation ?

Hi all,

I had been using Meguair's gold class shampoo for a long time. I would like to try out other brands that can match gold class quality.

do you all have any recommendation ?

in comparison with what?

suds? cleaning ability? smell?

What about car shampoo for those with paint protection systems eg glass or ceramic coating? What shampoo is the best that will not affect the coating and bring out more shine? Ty

↡ Advertisement