What car shampoo do you all use?

Dschia

What about car shampoo for those with paint protection systems eg glass or ceramic coating? What shampoo is the best that will not affect the coating and bring out more shine? Ty

I was told to use a ph 7, ie neutral shampoo. Your pps guy shld recommend you some.

BTW, u driving frozy ?

↡ Advertisement

I was told to use a ph 7, ie neutral shampoo. Your pps guy shld recommend you some.

BTW, u driving frozy ?

Yes.

There are quite a number of ph7 shampoo. My pps seller recommand me to get sonax extreme shampoo. I am seeking for a better alternative. Ty

Note: sonax extreme 2 in 1 has 2 type. One need to rinise completely. Left over shampoo residue may harm the pps. The other type is wash and dry but it is so difficult find it

Edited by Axela72

i m using meguiar's gold class. nice smell too... ha ha

I also using gold class now but I found some hydrophobic shampoo online which said to improve the PPS coating as well. I gonna buy some and try 1st. Will update again. Edited by Gangrel

I also using gold class now but I found some hydrophobic shampoo online which said to improve the PPS coating as well. I gonna buy some and try 1st. Will update again.

I sm currently using meguiar nxt. Any idea gold class or nxt is better? Ty

Is yr car on pps too? Ty

Yeah, mine is done with glass coat too.

My previous ride, tried gold class and nxt. I prefer gold class.

Manage to do a search. From below link, seem like gold class contain wax which is a no no for pps coated car

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57819

In my prev ride, I tried gold class and nxt, then a layer of quik detailer to get the hydrophobic effect

Now, with glass coat, Just wash with gold class, light shampoo ratio, to get same effect too.

Yeah, mine is done with glass coat too.

My previous ride, tried gold class and nxt. I prefer gold class.

In my prev ride, I tried gold class and nxt, then a layer of quik detailer to get the hydrophobic effect

Now, with glass coat, Just wash with gold class, light shampoo ratio, to get same effect too.

I always camp at autobacs and wait for Quik detailer promotions. Hahahaha

I always camp at autobacs and wait for Quik detailer promotions. Hahahaha

u r not alone... just watch for their sales. you can also find at selected NTUC outlets, selling as low as 12.50... *awed*

mice

No idea, unless someone here has ever tried before to advise. I am hoping there is this quick detailing waterless spray type that is safe for pps coated car where we can get such item for quick cleaning for car:)

Try Optimum no rinse. It is safe for all sealant, waxes or coating coated surface but I will recommend this type of rinseless wash on light soiled surface.

Google Optimum ONR and you should be able to see some reviews about it.

• Praise 1

I'm using Optimum No Rinse Wash and Wax and Duragloss 901! Newbie here, only used both once each but I like both products.

I'm using Optimum No Rinse Wash and Wax and Duragloss 901! Newbie here, only used both once each but I like both products.

Good to know that bro..