What car shampoo do you all use?

Dschia

i use the armourall too. price not too sure but should be around $10.

find that it gets the car clean and works well.

since i wash once a week or sometimes every 10 days it lasts a long time and no need to fret over the orice.

i use it economically by pouring a little over sponge and then wet sponge and wash.

1 wash only 3-4 half capfuls the most.

saw armourall got a wash and wax shampoo, but very expensive. selling at $18.90 at ntuc.

↡ Advertisement

saw armourall got a wash and wax shampoo, but very expensive. selling at $18.90 at ntuc.

shouldnt be bro, i think i saw $9+ for 1L @ Giant Tampines or most supermarket.

i don't wash my car, i send for carwash...

but try to go to those carwash shops which provide different cloths for different area for your car, this will minimize the micro-scratches... just for info sharing..

Neutral Newbie

AUTOGLYM is quite good cos it's non soapy, and the advantage with that is u can clearly see the area u are cleaning(good for white cars)

Meguiars has that fruity somewhat grape smell and lots of foam, great cleaning abiliity too.

Duragloss(using it now) has the nice smell too and as good as Meg's.

Overall in my opinion the more expensive one's require little effort and are more concentrated so definitely lesser time and strength.

So, if I buy these brands, they would last longer before they run out. And look for the offers/discounts for the Meg's and Autoglym.

dettol. i outsource the washing to petrol station but inside, i personally vacuum, steam and dettol the interior. i got kids so inside clean very impt.

tried so many kinds of middle-priced shampoo....all the same....they clean the vehicle shiny lor.

dunno if those high-end one will do wonder? currently using polyglaze shampoo....big sized one...value for money.

Neutral Newbie

tried so many kinds of middle-priced shampoo....all the same....they clean the vehicle shiny lor.

dunno if those high-end one will do wonder? currently using polyglaze shampoo....big sized one...value for money.

Since you've tried so many, you might be able to tell the difference. Try Zymol car wash. It leaves the car very clean (even the windows streak free), and shiny. Even meg Gold Class not as good as this thing.

Autoglym and SRP.

Autoglym is low suds just like Johnson baby shampoo.

I use that for my hair.

Now using free shampoo that came with the car from

Amway. I use that for the car.

i don't wash my car, i send for carwash...

but try to go to those carwash shops which provide different cloths for different area for your car, this will minimize the micro-scratches... just for info sharing..

walao! i thought i said i help you wash your car???

i will also use different cloth one..

table cloth~ floor cloth la~ dish washing cloth la~

then for the finishing touch i will use newspaper to make it squeky clean.

yay!