What car shampoo do you all use?

Dschia

Yeah..many say wash and wax shampoo causes wiper to judder but i am not sure about this..I realise some wash & wax shampoo tends to leave streaks behind when it dry upand is abit difficult to remove..could it be the wax??

Edited by Maddriver
↡ Advertisement

Yeah..many say wash and wax shampoo causes wiper to judder but i am not sure about this..I realise some wash & wax shampoo tends to leave streaks behind when it dry upand is abit difficult to remove..could it be the wax??

yes, i think it's possible that the wax in the wash-and-wax shampoos can stain the windcreen and cause wiper shudder. that's why i stop using them. another thing which i found is that normal shampoos tend to sud better and the surface feels cleaner, compared to using wash-and-wax ones

Neutral Newbie

So far I am very satisfied with Swissvax Car Bath. Expensive, but very concentrated. get a 470ml and after diluted it can mix up to 900+ liter of washing solution.

I currently use Waxco.

Its crappy. Price is cheap, but so diluted. Too bad, I bought a huge bottle, gotta finish before switching brand.

Edited by Carcuter88

Guest EverestLeasing
Neutral Newbie

Turtlewax ICE is no good?

I hear pretty good feedback about it.

Seems like its very easy to use. (No residue, and easy to wipe)

Convenient too, cos can use on hot surface, and in direct sunlight.

Neutral Newbie

i'm waiting to finish my turtlewax ICE then can switch over to Meg's NXT liao ^_^

NXT cleans very well, but the shine is not the best. But for that price, I think it is really value for money, like other Meg products.

Turtlewax ICE is no good?

I hear pretty good feedback about it.

Seems like its very easy to use. (No residue, and easy to wipe)

Convenient too, cos can use on hot surface, and in direct sunlight.

Haha... Turtlewax ICE is not bad, just that i wanna try Meg NXT as well [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Currently Fairprice Xtra got promotion on this brand Prostaff from Japan with free sponge & sticky perfect only $9.50 that can put on dash board to put your mobil phone pretty useful even u on up hill your phone on the sticky perfect wont drop off.

Haha... Turtlewax ICE is not bad, just that i wanna try Meg NXT as well [rolleyes]

I'm trying to finish off my NXT instead.

I've a bottle of ICE waiting to be open. Bought it cheap at Autobacs sale 1 or 2 month back.

Neutral Newbie

U guys can check out Prostaff currently having promotion at Fairprice Xtras & Esso Mobil

img00030200910161200.th.jpg

↡ Advertisement