• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 35 praises

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:58 AM

Jsf777
  • Premium member
    Jsf777
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

smallcry.gif i hv been looking for Panasonic CR1632 Lithium 3V battery for my car remote control...any idea where to find? tried many shops, incl photo, diy, supermkt still can't find. sweatdrop.gif ..any suggestions? TIA flowerface.gif

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:01 AM

Victoryeo
  • Premium member
    Victoryeo
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

try Mustafa.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:01 AM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

smallcry.gif i hv been looking for Panasonic CR1632 Lithium 3V battery for my car remote control...any idea where to find? tried many shops, incl photo, diy, supermkt still can't find. sweatdrop.gif ..any suggestions? TIA flowerface.gif

Brudder, worry no more!

Buy from here?

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:05 AM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Aiyoh sorry sorry, stupid website don't have contact number only email address confused.gif

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:08 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sim Lim Tower basement. There is a shop that sells all kinds of battery, next to the escalator. U cannot miss it.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:11 AM

Hammerhammer
  • Premium member
    Hammerhammer
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sim Lim Tower basement. There is a shop that sells all kinds of battery, next to the escalator. U cannot miss it.

Errr...that shop only sell rechargerable batt only right?

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:24 AM

Karebu
  • Karebu
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wah your battery sort of elusive. i just changed mine. size A27 (half the size of AAA).

no.. not only rechargeable ones. they sell almost all kinds of batts. anyway almost every other shop carries batteries. i bought quite a few for some project not too long ago.

i guess alternatively if you don't want to travel too far you may wanna check out watch shops in heartlands.

Edited by Karebu, 08 April 2009 - 09:25 AM.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Errr...that shop only sell rechargerable batt only right?

Nope, they sell all kinds of batt.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

Jsf777
  • Premium member
    Jsf777
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif thanks bros...i will check it out...someone told me that Homefix DIY shops also carry.. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:15 AM

Nom107
  • Nom107
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

make sure chk the mfg date , the battery could on the shelf for long long time......

ever buy fr hdb shop ( cheap sale shop ) when chk w meter the volt is even lower ( 2.9v ) than my remote battery ( 3.2v )

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:44 AM

Chao5
  • Chao5
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

You can buy it from major supermarket. NTUC, Giant, Carrefour. Or you can visit a watch shop and buy direct, but that will cost you more.

Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:39 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where can I find a reliable shop that sells reliable car remote batteries.. Specifically this series CR1632 ? 

Prefer to be around Jurong Point if possible.

I last bought from those hdb everything-also-sell-shop and it lasted me only 1 yr plus..... And somemore this time no warning just died..... <_<

The previous one at least the car will show up warning to nag me to change the remote battery.

:pissed-off:

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160714_071829~01.jpg

Edited by Vratenza, 14 July 2016 - 07:42 AM.

#notmypresident

Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:49 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where can I find a reliable shop that sells reliable car remote batteries.. Specifically this series CR1632 ?

Prefer to be around Jurong Point if possible.

I last bought from those hdb everything-also-sell-shop and it lasted me only 1 yr plus..... And somemore this time no warning just died..... <_<

The previous one at least the car will show up warning to nag me to change the remote battery.

:pissed-off:

I just bought from qoo10

Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:56 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess I can tahan the wait abit for online delivery but am concerned about the quality and shelf life. Don't want to have it die on me suddenly again if it means I pay a few more dollars for a quality one.

I just bought from qoo10

#notmypresident

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:08 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Jurong Point 1 Jurong West Central 2 #B1-39 S(648886)

6791 2679

Japan Home. I always buy coin batteries from this store. The Jurong Point outlet got a lot of sizes. Near the cashier counter.

2181_japan-home-1349975029.jpg

Edited by Watwheels, 14 July 2016 - 08:11 AM.

Vratenza praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:13 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess I can tahan the wait abit for online delivery but am concerned about the quality and shelf life. Don't want to have it die on me suddenly again if it means I pay a few more dollars for a quality one.

I believe the newest stocks should be found with the highest volume sellers. Anyway I bought 5. Less than a dollar a piece. Yeah can be annoying if fail without warning.
Vratenza praised this

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:16 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks! will go check it out during lunch time!

Jurong Point 1 Jurong West Central 2 #B1-39 S(648886)

6791 2679

Japan Home. I always buy coin batteries from this store. The Jurong Point outlet got a lot of sizes. Near the cashier counter.

2181_japan-home-1349975029.jpg

wow... 5? I hope you are using the same battery for other purpose.... cos sitting at home for a couple of years waiting to be used also not good

I believe the newest stocks should be found with the highest volume sellers. Anyway I bought 5. Less than a dollar a piece. Yeah can be annoying if fail without warning.

#notmypresident

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:33 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

get it from selfix or homefix as reliable.

Heartlander shops sell batteries for temporary replacement and do not last as long!

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:50 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also buy 2-3 at one go coz you won't know that the battery may be weak. Anyway doesn't cost much.

I have a battery tester from amazon. Cheap. Bought it long ago coz I use a number of AA rechargeables.

611dW7md%2B4L._SY355_.jpg

I use it to check good or weak. Save me the trouble.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:59 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow... 5? I hope you are using the same battery for other purpose.... cos sitting at home for a couple of years waiting to be used also not good

Both my remote and my spare remote are only 1.5 year old and both batteries needed replacing liao. 

I swap both at the same time rather than have to put in the spare battery into the spare remote (in case when I'm in a rush).

Given this kinda dismal lifespan, i decided that just buy more cheap batteries (eveready) instead of buying a few energizers is more worth my trouble  [laugh] Even if it doesn't last long, it should be used up within the next few years.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users