Battery for car remote control

Jsf777

[smallcry] i hv been looking for Panasonic CR1632 Lithium 3V battery for my car remote control...any idea where to find? tried many shops, incl photo, diy, supermkt still can't find. [sweatdrop] ..any suggestions? TIA [flowerface]
↡ Advertisement

[smallcry] i hv been looking for Panasonic CR1632 Lithium 3V battery for my car remote control...any idea where to find? tried many shops, incl photo, diy, supermkt still can't find. [sweatdrop] ..any suggestions? TIA [flowerface]

Brudder, worry no more!

Buy from here?

Sim Lim Tower basement. There is a shop that sells all kinds of battery, next to the escalator. U cannot miss it.

Errr...that shop only sell rechargerable batt only right?

(edited)

wah your battery sort of elusive. i just changed mine. size A27 (half the size of AAA).

no.. not only rechargeable ones. they sell almost all kinds of batts. anyway almost every other shop carries batteries. i bought quite a few for some project not too long ago.

i guess alternatively if you don't want to travel too far you may wanna check out watch shops in heartlands.

Edited by Karebu

make sure chk the mfg date , the battery could on the shelf for long long time......

ever buy fr hdb shop ( cheap sale shop ) when chk w meter the volt is even lower ( 2.9v ) than my remote battery ( 3.2v )

You can buy it from major supermarket. NTUC, Giant, Carrefour. Or you can visit a watch shop and buy direct, but that will cost you more.

(edited)

Where can I find a reliable shop that sells reliable car remote batteries.. Specifically this series CR1632 ? 

Prefer to be around Jurong Point if possible.

I last bought from those hdb everything-also-sell-shop and it lasted me only 1 yr plus..... And somemore this time no warning just died..... <_<

The previous one at least the car will show up warning to nag me to change the remote battery.

:pissed-off:

post-24957-0-32074300-1468453143_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vratenza

Where can I find a reliable shop that sells reliable car remote batteries.. Specifically this series CR1632 ?

Prefer to be around Jurong Point if possible.

I last bought from those hdb everything-also-sell-shop and it lasted me only 1 yr plus..... And somemore this time no warning just died..... <_<

The previous one at least the car will show up warning to nag me to change the remote battery.

:pissed-off:

I just bought from qoo10

I guess I can tahan the wait abit for online delivery but am concerned about the quality and shelf life. Don't want to have it die on me suddenly again if it means I pay a few more dollars for a quality one.

I just bought from qoo10

(edited)

Jurong Point 1 Jurong West Central 2 #B1-39 S(648886)

6791 2679

Japan Home. I always buy coin batteries from this store. The Jurong Point outlet got a lot of sizes. Near the cashier counter.

2181_japan-home-1349975029.jpg

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

I guess I can tahan the wait abit for online delivery but am concerned about the quality and shelf life. Don't want to have it die on me suddenly again if it means I pay a few more dollars for a quality one.

I believe the newest stocks should be found with the highest volume sellers. Anyway I bought 5. Less than a dollar a piece. Yeah can be annoying if fail without warning.
  • Praise 1

Thanks! will go check it out during lunch time!

Jurong Point 1 Jurong West Central 2 #B1-39 S(648886)

6791 2679

Japan Home. I always buy coin batteries from this store. The Jurong Point outlet got a lot of sizes. Near the cashier counter.

2181_japan-home-1349975029.jpg

wow... 5? I hope you are using the same battery for other purpose.... cos sitting at home for a couple of years waiting to be used also not good

I believe the newest stocks should be found with the highest volume sellers. Anyway I bought 5. Less than a dollar a piece. Yeah can be annoying if fail without warning.

get it from selfix or homefix as reliable.

Heartlander shops sell batteries for temporary replacement and do not last as long!

↡ Advertisement