Another US shooting incident

Skylander

talk nia ... simi is "enough is enough"

standard SOP message but gun law never changed

Gun ownership is so deep in their society, not easy to say ban just like that... Many gun owner you know... You think ban cewing gum huh?.. Hehe

an outright ban on firearms in the United States would most probably trigger a civilian uprising against the federal government. the folks whom i spoke to over there trust their guns more than their government. it's a very complex issue. both pro and anti gun camps do have valid views on this matter. having said that, i do suspect that Americans would have had a lesser number of social problems if they had not been allowed to own firearms.

• Praise 1

It's all about the money as well, a profitable market for both the suppliers and gov. I don't see it happening even being propose it won't gather enough vote to pass.

• Praise 4

without gun and weapon ... USA can go jiak sai liao

USA is the biggest weapon supplier in the world ... lol

gun and weapon is deep down in USA DNA ... how to uproot one's DNA?

in response to paris attack ... the shocking comment i ever heard was if it happen in usa

the people would trust their gun more than govt action

with gun on hand ... they could gun down 1 or 2 terrorist ... this is majority american comment

hence, they need MORE guns ...

It's all about the money as well, a profitable market for both the suppliers and gov. I don't see it happening even being propose it won't gather enough vote to pass.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

without gun and weapon ... USA can go jiak sai liao

USA is the biggest weapon supplier in the world ... lol

gun and weapon is deep down in USA DNA ... how to uproot one's DNA?

That's why USA wants the world to keep fighting so they can sell their weapons. Moreover they are 烂命一条, I can't see them paying back all the money they owe to other countries in their lifetime. So chaos around the world benefit them more than peace.

• Praise 5

There is always a bit more to the story other than pure firearms alone, including this case, but we never hear them because of the pro-gun control agenda.

• Praise 1

this one not sure is siao people or terrorist

3 gunmen come prepared and start shooting [sweatdrop]

the world is getting more chaotic [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Wth, social services also want to have shooting.

This kinda news makes me really laugh when people say that it's ok if u stay in a good neighbourhood or town.

bloody hell, having a mass shooting at social services center for disabled.

beat that...

• Praise 1

Weird how they say got 1 to 3 assailants yet police killed 2 and detained 1. If only got 1 assailant.... then [sweatdrop]

the list was meant in Chronological order lah  [laugh]