Another US shooting incident

Skylander

strange thing is despite so many shooting incidents, no one gives a damn to Mr. Obama control of gun initiative.

Congress is dominated by republicans.

NRA has a very strong presence and (donates a heck of lot of $) to Republicans.

Anyway in the south is the republican stronghold. You can't really frown on guns in the south.

• Praise 1

Very soon US will be turned into cowboys' cities. All of them will be wearing guns around their waists.

you may very well be shot by a police officer than.

Imagine an environment for their police officers whereby everyone is potentially armed.

I mean if i don't want to die, then I'll shoot first and ask questions later.

• Praise 1

even their rock band is call guns and roses :grin:

Guns-N-Roses-GIF-guns-n-roses-15310439-3

tumblr_lxt7eeUYfC1qc9gpro1_500.gif

even their movies have it too!

giphy.gif

T2 takes out a gun from a box of roses. And T2's main theme song was from GnR. Haha, never saw the link till now, thanks Mustank! :D

Football team called Gunners also.

Very sad for the spate of innocent killings.

Why would they destroy what took millenia to build up?

even their rock band is call guns and roses :grin:

Guns-N-Roses-GIF-guns-n-roses-15310439-3

tumblr_lxt7eeUYfC1qc9gpro1_500.gif

even their movies have it too!

giphy.gif

• Praise 2

over ??

post-1109-0-50288600-1449113042_thumb.jp

Far from it. US police just released one of the shooter's driver ID and still cannot assertain the motive nor sure about terror link.

syed-rizwan-farook_650x400_41449194064.j

It was reported the shootert left the center abruptly in "anger" and returned with weapons and all blank combat gears + an exploded pipe bomb.

Officially the couple shooters fired at least 76 rounds vs 380 rounds from 21 officers.

Life goes on.

Far from it. US police just released one of the shooter's driver ID and still cannot assertain the motive nor sure about terror link.

It was reported the shootert left the center abruptly in "anger" and returned with weapons and all blank combat gears + an exploded pipe bomb.

Officially the couple shooters fired at least 76 rounds vs 380 rounds from 21 officers.

Life goes on.

ratio of 1:10, the police should return 800 shot instead of 380  [laugh]  [laugh]

ratio of 1:10, the police should return 800 shot instead of 380  [laugh]  [laugh]

Actually I was expecting far lower no. of rounds fired since they already hv sniper units in the area.

On retrospect, unloading nearly 200 rounds per shooter is not untypical in US law enforcer action.

In one case, a police unloaded his entire 16 rounds clip on a 17-year old while he lay unconcious on the floor..

The evidence only come to light after US police delay its video release of over a year after the killing.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/03/laquan-mcdonald-shooting-rahm-emanuel-chicago-political-battle

Laquan-McDonald.jpg

T2 takes out a gun from a box of roses. And T2's main theme song was from GnR. Haha, never saw the link till now, thanks Mustank! :D

This gnr mtv really very funny

Like it

• Praise 1

Someone is shooting at you with combat gear and AR-15 which is a semi-automatic M16. I don't think the police is going to hold back in this instance.

Firefights are always messy. 

I've seen a video where a man wore kevlar armor. This was in the early 90s. Quite a famous case. The man just stood in the carpark lot shooting at anything that moves for a few hours

The police literally hit him more than 10-20 times with shotgun and 9mm rounds but never penetrated his armor.

After that incident, most major cities started using SWAT teams much more often.

Actually I was expecting far lower no. of rounds fired since they already hv sniper units in the area.

On retrospect, unloading nearly 200 rounds per shooter is not untypical in US law enforcer action.

In one case, a police unloaded his entire 16 rounds clip on a 17-year old while he lay unconcious on the floor..

The evidence only come to light after US police delay its video release of over a year after the killing.

without gun and weapon ... USA can go jiak sai liao

USA is the biggest weapon supplier in the world ... lol

gun and weapon is deep down in USA DNA ... how to uproot one's DNA?

in response to paris attack ... the shocking comment i ever heard was if it happen in usa

the people would trust their gun more than govt action

with gun on hand ... they could gun down 1 or 2 terrorist ... this is majority american comment

hence, they need MORE guns ...

It's rooted to their culture already, cannot say change just like that, sure will be more chaos. To reform, need to take small steps at each time so that it would not be a totally culture change.

Someone is shooting at you with combat gear and AR-15 which is a semi-automatic M16. I don't think the police is going to hold back in this instance.

Firefights are always messy.

I've seen a video where a man wore kevlar armor. This was in the early 90s. Quite a famous case. The man just stood in the carpark lot shooting at anything that moves for a few hours

The police literally hit him more than 10-20 times with shotgun and 9mm rounds but never penetrated his armor.

After that incident, most major cities started using SWAT teams much more often.

Wtf, crazy guy. Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement