Putrajaya - Any good makan places?

Siewss

Will be staying in Putrajaya for 6 days in June - any good recommendation for gastronomical delights?

↡ Advertisement

Will be staying in Putrajaya for 6 days in June - any good recommendation for gastronomical delights?

Wow why are you spending 6 days there? I don't think you'll find anything good to eat, better to drive out to PJ or KL... Putrajaya is a dead place

Wow why are you spending 6 days there? I don't think you'll find anything good to eat, better to drive out to PJ or KL... Putrajaya is a dead place

I'm attending a camp. Will be putting up at IOI Marriott. Was thinking if it's possible to enjoy some local fare for supper, especially after feeling tired from all the buffet meals.

I'm attending a camp. Will be putting up at IOI Marriott. Was thinking if it's possible to enjoy some local fare for supper, especially after feeling tired from all the buffet meals.

Well Putrajaya is quite near Kajang, the town where they serve great satay. You can drive there for supper, shouldn't take more than 20 mins or so. You really can't find any decent food in Putrajaya I'm afraid.

• Praise 2

Well Putrajaya is quite near Kajang, the town where they serve great satay. You can drive there for supper, shouldn't take more than 20 mins or so. You really can't find any decent food in Putrajaya I'm afraid.

Alright, seems like Putrajaya's unanimously devoid of good and entertainment. Thanks for the satay recommendation - I'll think I can sneak out for a bite or two.

Slicing up this thread again

Anything good there? Heard theres new large mall ioi city. Which hotel to stay? Thinking to stay overnight to enjoy the beautiful architectures

Just sharing some info with u guys, putrajaya got new hotel connected to IOI mall. The hotel under Le Meridien. Those who going to KL jalan2 can consider this hotel

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3