KM to bring in JDM FD2R

Gizmo

never too late la...look at Borneo sales for its Wish...still doing fine...

Finally KM realised their mistake, hopefully it's not too late [thumbsup]

learned lesson from BM treated Wish [thumbsdown]

Edited by Gary84

i see.

but wouldn't it effect their FN2R sales which was already not doing well?

or they will discontinue selling the FN2R?

or market not so good and they want more products to boost their sales?

Turbocharged

i see.

but wouldn't it effect their FN2R sales which was already not doing well?

or they will discontinue selling the FN2R?

or market not so good and they want more products to boost their sales?

maybe that's why they changed to FD2R..look at the no of PI FD2R on the road as compared to the FN2R..they found out that they missed out on alot of things liao..

anywya, as a car, the FD2R is better..

from performance POV, it has more bhp than the FN2R

then it has 4 doors(can seat 4-5 adults comfortably) and a proper boot..

out on Sat paper liao.

Paper say likely only.

From a current FD2R owner point of view, I don't really wish to see KM flooding the roads further with FD2Rs. They are meant to be limited.

Anyway, when queried, KM SEs say unlikely. So we shall see.

Supercharged

maybe that's why they changed to FD2R..look at the no of PI FD2R on the road as compared to the FN2R..they found out that they missed out on alot of things liao..

anywya, as a car, the FD2R is better..

from performance POV, it has more bhp than the FN2R

then it has 4 doors(can seat 4-5 adults comfortably) and a proper boot..

wah low..what is all this FD2R and FN2R??? never heard Honda has such models. I only know Civic, Accord, Civic Type R, etc....

wah low..what is all this FD2R and FN2R??? never heard Honda has such models. I only know Civic, Accord, Civic Type R, etc....

It's the code or model. Example current Civic gen 8 are FD for JDM version. FD2 will be the 2.0L model for Civic JDM, with the R it is referring to type R.

FN is the euro code.

FD2R is the Type R civic that looks like a normal civic that u can see everywhere.

FN2R is the hatchback version that totally does not look like a civic physically.

FN2R's performance is not as good as FD2R. But in terms of comfort level, its slightly better.

Only Honda zealots shud know. [lipsrsealed]

Some other Honda codes. FD1,FD2,FD4,RN6

Paper say likely only.

From a current FD2R owner point of view, I don't really wish to see KM flooding the roads further with FD2Rs. They are meant to be limited.

Anyway, when queried, KM SEs say unlikely. So we shall see.

How to flood the roads with FD2Rs bro? The price is most likely going to be the same anyway or even more expensive.

Turbocharged

How to flood the roads with FD2Rs bro? The price is most likely going to be the same anyway or even more expensive.

PIs are selling the FD2R at about 90-95k..i forsee KM will sell at close to 110k..

PIs are selling the FD2R at about 90-95k..i forsee KM will sell at close to 110k..

Sometime, we will be surprise. Integras were selling ard 80~90K by KM. Anyway, I think the PIs dun have ICEs while KM shld come "fully" equiped. Could be wrong, let's see.

Last time I ask SE why not bring in JDM CTR, the reply was will be "fighting" for the FD2 and FN2. I've a feeling they might stop bringing in the FN2 if the FD2R is in their list.

Turbocharged

Sometime, we will be surprise. Integras were selling ard 80~90K by KM. Anyway, I think the PIs dun have ICEs while KM shld come "fully" equiped. Could be wrong, let's see.

Last time I ask SE why not bring in JDM CTR, the reply was will be "fighting" for the FD2 and FN2. I've a feeling they might stop bringing in the FN2 if the FD2R is in their list.

FN2R and FD2R targets totally diff market..

the FD2R is more of a track car than a street car..while the FN2R is more of a street car..

↡ Advertisement