Toyota Voxy/Noah/Esquire

Kungfu

Supercharged

Should I pump 98 or 95 for new car?

The se advised 98 since new... thought quite expensive especially after the new tax. Pumped twice 98... so expensive

Any advice please

Bro the car is over hundred thousand dollars and you want to save $10 per tank?

Jdm model may be gd to feed it highest quality petrol as Japan fuel quality supposed to be very gd.

↡ Advertisement

Is it stated on the back of the fuel lid cap? My JDM Isis stated minimum 92. So I think your Esquire shouldn't deviate too much - 95 is plenty good enough. Should be buried somewhere in the owner's manual too (I know its in Japanese - just look out for letters "RON" and related).

Bro the car is over hundred thousand dollars and you want to save $10 per tank?

Jdm model may be gd to feed it highest quality petrol as Japan fuel quality supposed to be very gd.

Thanks for your advice. My approach is quite simply if can save and not needed for 98... no need spend when not required in the first place. Also I do not need fast acceleration

Is it stated on the back of the fuel lid cap? My JDM Isis stated minimum 92. So I think your Esquire shouldn't deviate too much - 95 is plenty good enough. Should be buried somewhere in the owner's manual too (I know its in Japanese - just look out for letters "RON" and related).

Hmm... have to flip the manual again..

Should I pump 98 or 95 for new car?

The se advised 98 since new... thought quite expensive especially after the new tax. Pumped twice 98... so expensive

Any advice please

Wah this is debated hotly among car owners. from the few threads i read most say 98 adviseable for turbo engines

Anyway on previous ride Isis i was using ron 92..no idsues at nearly 140k.

Current noah its Ron 95. When i was in laat in Japan in dec. Petrol station only doing regular n premium they dun have 92. According to manufaturer manual regualr or Ron 95 is fine.

So far no issues on my var. I also ran ECU diagnostics so far no error codes my ride is coming to 17K after 11.5 mths.

Think 95 is fine even toyota says so :)

Twincharged

In Japan. Regular is at least 89ron. Premium is 96ron. So all JDM that does not need premium can use 92 in singapore

(edited)

Wah this is debated hotly among car owners. from the few threads i read most say 98 adviseable for turbo engines

Anyway on previous ride Isis i was using ron 92..no idsues at nearly 140k.

Current noah its Ron 95. When i was in laat in Japan in dec. Petrol station only doing regular n premium they dun have 92. According to manufaturer manual regualr or Ron 95 is fine.

So far no issues on my var. I also ran ECU diagnostics so far no error codes my ride is coming to 17K after 11.5 mths.

Think 95 is fine even toyota says so :)

Wow! U are very detailed to do whatever ECU thingy. Thanks for your advice

How is the fuel consumption? I just did a tally and realised my first pump was 5 days apart, second was 4 days. Granted that I drove to different workshops to do the car, and also I left the engine and aircon (front and rear) running for a few hours while I'm tuning the audio and testing car functions in parking mode.

The consumption should be in the range of 11 to 12km per litre right? Probably when run in will be a bit better?

In Japan. Regular is at least 89ron. Premium is 96ron. So all JDM that does not need premium can use 92 in singapore

Thanks

Edited by mpv_lover

Hi,

Was following this thread for a while and got interested into Voxy/Noah/Esquire mainly due to new engine/gearbox technology and huge space. Am driving a Honda stream now and see this trio could be a potential replacement.

Was at one of the PI last week and managed to see a Voxy and Noah. Does anyone knows which PI showroom has the Esquire on display and got ready stocks? Not sure if anyone book this recently? Any recommended PI selling this trio that is reliable and reasonably priced?

(edited)

Glad to see this thread getting active.

Been driving the voxy for a month and very happy with it. Previous ride was a 2.4 litre toyota vanguard.

For those considering either noah voxy or esquire, they are all the same. Same frame and engine. Only different body kits and some perks here and there like cruise control, auto mirror, with or without sunroof/moonroof.

Some details here.http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2697777-2014-toyota-triplets-voxy-noah-esquire/

The voxy

1. Always on economic mood. Works for me and as powerful as my previous 2.4 litre vanguard.

2. Super quiet at low speed. Above 90km/hr road tyre sound get into the car.

3. Good suspension. Doesn't rock around like my previous suv.

4. My average FC is 12km per litre. On highway, reading is 16km per litre. On normal road 8Km per litre.

5. 95 unleaded for me as advised by PI.

6. Check FC on centre screen. Toggle left right using your wheel buttons. Change to English settings first to check out all the functions.

7. Keyless entry.

8. Auto start stop will activate when you press the brake harder. If you do not wish to activate it, don't press brake so hard. This function can be deactivated with a touch of button.

9. Mine is voxy zs sporty version. Body kit is low. If park near curb, door opens will hit high curb. So need to take care.

10. Noah and Voxy seats comes in fabric. Good quality fabric. Think twice about letting the PI strip it off to install cheap China leather / PU. The savings can be put to better use. Esquire comes with factory fitted leather.

11. Loves the seats. Configure left right up down to suit your daily needs. Note that 2 centre seats allow the seats to move all the way to the back end when 3rd row seats are folded while 3 centre seats can't due to the width of 3 seats and blocked by wheels. 7 seaters cost a little more than 8 seaters. Prefer 7 seater and it provides more options.

12. Rear door is huge so can't open when reversed park. No auto tailgate for safety reason. Not to worry, can still access easily by moving 2nd row seats forward. The space is just amazing!

13. Spare parts worries? Engine is same as harrier. If you see the side mirrors, look the same as harrier's. Other than body metal and body kits and knowing toyota, one part typically fits many different models. That's toyota. And being toyota, how often do you have to change the parts?

Edited by Petamore
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Been driving the voxy for a month and very happy with it. Previous ride was a 2.4 litre toyota vanguard.

For those considering either noah voxy or esquire, they are all the same. Same frame and engine. Only different body kits and some perks here and there like cruise control, auto mirror, with or without sunroof/moonroof.

Some details here.http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2697777-2014-toyota-triplets-voxy-noah-esquire/

The voxy

1. Always on economic mood. Works for me and as powerful as my previous 2.4 litre vanguard.

4. My average FC is 12km per litre. On highway, reading is 16km per litre. On normal road 8Km per litre.

6. Check FC on centre screen. Toggle left right using your wheel buttons. Change to English settings first to check out all the functions.

7. Keyless entry.

8. Auto start stop will activate when you press the brake harder. If you do not wish to activate it, don't press brake so hard. This function can be deactivated with a touch of button.

9. Mine is voxy zs sporty version. Body kit is low. If park near curb, door opens will hit high curb. So need to take care.

10. Noah and Voxy seats comes in fabric. Good quality fabric. Think twice about letting the PI strip it off to install cheap China leather / PU. The savings can be put to better use. Esquire comes with factory fitted leather.

11. Loves the seats. Configure left right up down to suit your daily needs. Note that 2 centre seats allow the seats to move all the way to the back end when 3rd row seats are folded while 3 centre seats can't due to the width of 3 seats and blocked by wheels. 7 seaters cost a little more than 8 seaters. Prefer 7 seater and it provides more options.

12. Rear door is huge so can't open when reversed park. No auto tailgate for safety reason. Not to worry, can still access easily by moving 2nd row seats forward. The space is just amazing!

13. Spare parts worries? Engine is same as harrier. If you see the side mirrors, look the same as harrier's. Other than body metal and body kits and knowing toyota, one part typically fits many different models. That's toyota. And being toyota, how often do you have to change the parts?

Point 10 I can vouch for it though I'm not driving noah or voxy. Saw them in showrooms across many pi. The fabric are good quality from Japan. Pi will throw in leather wrapping as bundle. The pi said wrap over existing fabric.

Point 11 also very true. 7 seater can push very far back when third row folded. In fact my legs when fully extended can't even touch the 1st row seat. Feel like first class flight space

Thanks. Learnt something new from u on the press brake soft so not to activate start stop. Realised aircon not as cold when function activated. 34 degrees outside temp will kill when activated.

The thread on the trio... some of the facts not too accurate. E.g. hybrid and norm looks different for voxy and esquire.. not sure of it also applies to noah though cos have not seen the hybrid

Edited by mpv_lover

(edited)

Hi,

Was following this thread for a while and got interested into Voxy/Noah/Esquire mainly due to new engine/gearbox technology and huge space. Am driving a Honda stream now and see this trio could be a potential replacement.

Was at one of the PI last week and managed to see a Voxy and Noah. Does anyone knows which PI showroom has the Esquire on display and got ready stocks? Not sure if anyone book this recently? Any recommended PI selling this trio that is reliable and reasonably priced?

My workshop boss told me he used to drive the old noah and it was very different from the new noah. The old noah was very basic with no bells and whistles not luxurious at all. He said other that the size all other factors are different and much better now. He said old is akin to wish As in very basic mpv. Have not seen the old personally so cannot judge. But if it's like wish then really basic and sucky. Cos I used to drive wish and really understand how basic it is.

Many experts here would tell u buy if u can see the car in front of you. Their reasoning is very sound. U can research the reasons here. I read them and agree.

Ready stock for esquire... only a handful now. Only launched in nov 2014 in japan. April to may most would have stocks. This is based on my island wide hunt across all pi 3 weeks back.

Prime car has ready stock. But low specification version. cheaper by 5k though. Auto point also.

swee seng has high grade version. But I do not have good feel with the se. Up to you. Pricing wise not the cheapest not the most expensive.

Edited by mpv_lover

Wow! U are very detailed to do whatever ECU thingy. Thanks for your advice

How is the fuel consumption? I just did a tally and realised my first pump was 5 days apart, second was 4 days. Granted that I drove to different workshops to do the car, and also I left the engine and aircon (front and rear) running for a few hours while I'm tuning the audio and testing car functions in parking mode.

The consumption should be in the range of 11 to 12km per litre right? Probably when run in will be a bit better?

Thanks

On average i am getting about 12 km/litre

If a lot of highway travel, 13-14 plus km/l no problem

On single trips you can check the FC using the car info display, press reset on the mileage left screen & the calculator goes back to zero & start to work out the consumption for that trip.

BTW my FC really improved after 10K oil change (fully synthetic oil)

When switch off eco mode, the car does drink more...so i tend to use only in MY & sometimes in SG, but gotta be careful nowadays, many more speed cameras in SG.

these digital cameras are really sensitive no discount!!

Ayer Rajah Expressway towards City

Ayer Rajah Expressway towards Jurong

Boon Lay Way towards Commonwealth Avenue West

Boon Lay Way towards Jalan Boon Lay

Bukit Batok Road towards Chua Chu Kang Road

Bukit Batok Road towards Jurong Town Hall Road

Bukit Timah Expressway towards Pan Island Expressway

Bukit Timah Expressway towards Woodlands

Holland Road towards Farrer Road

Holland Road towards Grange Road

Loyang Avenue towards Tampines Avenue 7

Pan Island Expressway towards East Coast Parkway

Pan Island Expressway towards Tuas

Seletar Expressway towards Bukit Timah Expressway

Seletar Expressway towards Central Expressway

Upper Thomson Road towards Lornie Road

Upper Thomson Road towards Sembawang Road

Yishun Avenue 1 towards Lentor Avenue

Yishun Avenue 2 towards Lentor Avenue

Yishun Avenue 2 towards Sembawang Road

The voxy

7. Keyless entry.

Ahhh so you drive the Voxy nice man....

I think i am probably one of the first few Noah(s) on the road so when i picked mine up...it was the Noah (X) (sorry thot mine was the G but it was really the X...no color info screen, no breathable seats etc.

Shared before & will share again...wish the car could take a Thule roof rack..my biggest peeve with the cr but to be fair, it can swallow up x 3 27 inch MTD with middle row pushed forward & one seat in last row folded up so carry 4 passengers.

(edited)

Looks like the thread is picking up pace. Can you guys share what modifications you have done with your car or intend to doi

Care to share any accessories you plan to get for the car or have already gotten.

will start with my list

Purchased but not necessarily installed:

1. Modellista front grill chrome - Not fixed yet, was waiting for sunny days & free time - damage approx SGD$200

http://toyota.jp/noah/customize/m_selection/

2. LED interior lights - cost approx $60

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/gramme/10000669/

Installed & works great the car's interior is many times brighter & LED do not run as warm as the original

3. Chrome trimming for windows ( cannot fin link) cost approx $100

Not installed ...sunny days & free time

4. Opti-guard (paint protection system) cost approx $600 for whole car + windscreen

Now new one is Opti coat & its DIY or contact the seller to ask for a recommendation

My paint job still beads water so i am happy. Especially after a clay bar or wax the beading is most obvious

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Optimum-Car-Care-Products-Singapore/101912473235277

Wish List

1. Cusco Strut Bars for back & front -potential cost -$600

Need to call & check about pricing once more.

http://www.cusco.co.jp/en/parts_product/cusco_products_for_the_new_mod.html

2. High quality Tom's visors (aerodynamic) approx $200 plus

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/k-works/10022797/

3. Sound proof doors? Cost unknown - Auto image (recommended by MPV lover)

Do share your list guys!

PS just to share HKG's TRD official reseller...jealous these guys know the cars well & look like they produce quality work on Noahs & other toyotas in HKG!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.805477036147068.1073741846.182744728420305&type=3

Edited by Z234user

(edited)

Looks like the thread is picking up pace. Can you guys share what modifications you have done with your car or intend to doi

Care to share any accessories you plan to get for the car or have already gotten.

will start with my list

Purchased but not necessarily installed:

1. Modellista front grill chrome - Not fixed yet, was waiting for sunny days & free time - damage approx SGD$200

http://toyota.jp/noah/customize/m_selection/

2. LED interior lights - cost approx $60

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/gramme/10000669/

Installed & works great the car's interior is many times brighter & LED do not run as warm as the original

3. Chrome trimming for windows ( cannot fin link) cost approx $100

Not installed ...sunny days & free time

4. Opti-guard (paint protection system) cost approx $600 for whole car + windscreen

Now new one is Opti coat & its DIY or contact the seller to ask for a recommendation

My paint job still beads water so i am happy. Especially after a clay bar or wax the beading is most obvious

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Optimum-Car-Care-Products-Singapore/101912473235277

Wish List

1. Cusco Strut Bars for back & front -potential cost -$600

Need to call & check about pricing once more.

http://www.cusco.co.jp/en/parts_product/cusco_products_for_the_new_mod.html

2. High quality Tom's visors (aerodynamic) approx $200 plus

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/k-works/10022797/

3. Sound proof doors? Cost unknown - Auto image (recommended by MPV lover)

Do share your list guys!

PS just to share HKG's TRD official reseller...jealous these guys know the cars well & look like they produce quality work on Noahs & other toyotas in HKG!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.805477036147068.1073741846.182744728420305&type=3

I think u are still the only few noah in sg. Seldom see noah here. In fact all three are not a common sight. My worry is if ppl hit our cars. Let's say the back light plastic damaged.... maybe have to wait 3 months for the parts to be shipped over...

Other internal parts should be ok as I think it share with other Toyota cars. The exterior parts like bumper and lights covers might be an issue. Can't imagine driving around for 3 months with a broken bumper and empty light cover

my sound proofing was quite extensive, so the price is also steep at 2k plus. Did the roof, floor pan, 4 doors and 2 wheel arches. Now much better... the downside is I feel like sleeping when driving cos its too quiet... irony

I also did coating for 5 layers at 1.8k plus. Now car super shiny and just need to go petrol station wash, after wash super shiny. No need to wax at all. It claimed to also protect against stone chips... Based on my research this could last more than 10 years. I think its a worthwhile investment. Ceramic Pro 9H, go research it... amazing! I can now vouch for it personally after having it done.

Other things i did was alarm, roof monitor, foot well led, HU, speakers, subwoofer, camera for front and rear, solar film, horns, tv... thats all i can remember now... Also change the tyre right after collection. Can really feel the better braking. Used to use primacy 3 for my old wish, when I drove with the blue earth tyre, was shocked that the braking distance is so much longer and need to brake harder! too bad no primacy 3 for 15 inches rim. changed to CPC5 and was good too... I managed to get the dealer to throw in 3m mat too

Can I check with you, does your comes with spare tire? If there is no spare tire moulding when open up the boot panel, means no spare tire right?

The sliding doors, there is no anti pinch function right? I thought should have... I know freed has... was surprised that it does not seem to stop closing when i insert my fingers inside. Or was it that I shold have stayed my fingers there till the last sec? The moon roof too...

Edited by mpv_lover

I think u are still the only few noah in sg. Seldom see noah here. In fact all three are not a common sight. My worry is if ppl hit our cars. Let's say the back light plastic damaged.... maybe have to wait 3 months for the parts to be shipped over...

Other internal parts should be ok as I think it share with other Toyota cars. The exterior parts like bumper and lights covers might be an issue. Can't imagine driving around for 3 months with a broken bumper and empty light cover

my sound proofing was quite extensive, so the price is also steep at 2k plus. Did the roof, floor pan, 4 doors and 2 wheel arches. Now much better... the downside is I feel like sleeping when driving cos its too quiet... irony

I also did coating for 5 layers at 1.8k plus. Now car super shiny and just need to go petrol station wash, after wash super shiny. No need to wax at all. It claimed to also protect against stone chips... Based on my research this could last more than 10 years. I think its a worthwhile investment. Ceramic Pro 9H, go research it... amazing! I can now vouch for it personally after having it done.

Other things i did was alarm, roof monitor, foot well led, HU, speakers, subwoofer, camera for front and rear, solar film, horns, tv... thats all i can remember now... Also change the tyre right after collection. Can really feel the better braking. Used to use primacy 3 for my old wish, when I drove with the blue earth tyre, was shocked that the braking distance is so much longer and need to brake harder! too bad no primacy 3 for 15 inches rim. changed to CPC5 and was good too... I managed to get the dealer to throw in 3m mat too

Can I check with you, does your comes with spare tire? If there is no spare tire moulding when open up the boot panel, means no spare tire right?

The sliding doors, there is no anti pinch function right? I thought should have... I know freed has... was surprised that it does not seem to stop closing when i insert my fingers inside. Or was it that I shold have stayed my fingers there till the last sec? The moon roof too...

yeah, i know the replacement part thingy can be a pain so hopefully knock on wood..i stay clear of accidents.

Wow..you went for the ceramic Pro...nice!! i wanted to but no budget so stuck with the Opti guard but yes getting a coating done is necessary especially on white car is good. to date i too have no bird shit stains etc & yes car washes off pretty easy

3M mats ...nice they only provided 3A (so they say) for mine...ok only. Also the cut on the last row not impressive. block the flip down seat in last row so need to move it around...i know i should really get it cut sooner rather than later

Nope no spare tire too!!

It comes with this puncture kit which basically destroys your current tyre as it fills with some material that hardens

Same thing used for VW Sharan (my fren recently purchased) think this is the future for spare tyres

For SG, i am keeping my tyre shop number handy. Most punctures can be patched & tyre reused. the glue thingy can be a pain!

Am thinking of getting AA membership so i can get some peace of mind in MY at least.

No pinch doors...not that i know of. The doors have a sensor but for the sensor to work it must be a the right position...so yes probably it be good for them to have that feature. do you want to test with carrots to see if there is anti pinch?

(edited)

Some reading on esquire that pretty well sum up the difference with noah and voxy.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/10/29/toyota-esquire-jdm-van-video-official/

Do take note that the first picture is not the version sold here. There are 2 versions. The thick unbroken chrome and the finer and segmentated version. The latter is what sg sell.

The difference is that the latter give off brighter reflection and is more diverse in different angles. The former is more focused reflection. U can go read up on why the designer decided to come out with these 2 versions.

Some video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpqmNLgMPZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjXn9e_CNB0

Edited by mpv_lover

When I checked out the Noah G at the PI, it did come with a full size spare tyre. In fact, the SE used that as a selling point. Not sure if its originally there or did they supply one piece.

(edited)

When I checked out the Noah G at the PI, it did come with a full size spare tyre. In fact, the SE used that as a selling point. Not sure if its originally there or did they supply one piece.

to me give me the spare, in the event of breakdown due to punctured tyre, i also do not know how to change. Even if I do, I would rather spend money for tow than to sweat and DIY. The good thing abt spare tyre to me is not for DIY, its for more safety to act as cushion against rear impact. That is the pro, the con of course is lesser boot space. I have seen Biante with the space tyre moulding that eats into the boot space, online show noah with spare tyre also similar

yeah, i know the replacement part thingy can be a pain so hopefully knock on wood..i stay clear of accidents.

Wow..you went for the ceramic Pro...nice!! i wanted to but no budget so stuck with the Opti guard but yes getting a coating done is necessary especially on white car is good. to date i too have no bird shit stains etc & yes car washes off pretty easy

3M mats ...nice they only provided 3A (so they say) for mine...ok only. Also the cut on the last row not impressive. block the flip down seat in last row so need to move it around...i know i should really get it cut sooner rather than later

Nope no spare tire too!!

It comes with this puncture kit which basically destroys your current tyre as it fills with some material that hardens

Same thing used for VW Sharan (my fren recently purchased) think this is the future for spare tyres

For SG, i am keeping my tyre shop number handy. Most punctures can be patched & tyre reused. the glue thingy can be a pain!

Am thinking of getting AA membership so i can get some peace of mind in MY at least.

No pinch doors...not that i know of. The doors have a sensor but for the sensor to work it must be a the right position...so yes probably it be good for them to have that feature. do you want to test with carrots to see if there is anti pinch?

Just tested the to see if there is anti pinch, using a towel... result is no anti pinch function. Weird considering the car has so many other functions, dunno why they missed out on this.

Mine was supposed to be 3A mat too. But I took open cat which was more expensive, so I requested SE to make good with 3M superior grade mat. I also asked to refund me the free vkool film as I do not want to cut a hole for my gps. Did the 3M instead myself

Sometimes accidents come find us, no matter how safe we drive, it can only reduce the possibilities of accidents causes by ourselves. There are many jokers out there that anyhow drive and bang into others. Got a few near misses, have changed my horns to 4 units of super loud BMW type. Last time i was horned by a BMW, my heart skipped a beat and I could feel my soul leaving my body... So I decided to up the ante by doing 4 units..Now when i horn, the whole world look at me... those jokers quickly back off when I horn. If air horn was legal, I would have did those.

Edited by mpv_lover

(edited)

1. I was given spare tyre. Should be original from japan. Covered under floor board at rear. Comes with basic car tools, jack and all. Voxy zs model.

2. I dont Know much about cars so dumb question - why need to put vkool etc when car comes with tinted material approved by Vicom for back and boot windows. So no need to strip away and refit with approved ones.

3. Actually, the car is already very good as it is. So personally am good without adding anything on it. It's already quiet without additional sound proofing if below 90km/hr. Also not much body roll during turns despite the height. Correct me if you feel different.

4. Only did ceramic pro 9h because lazy to scrub car. Still need to wash Ok. The feel of coating is some what like a good wax. And oily feel when washing So no need to use strength to remove stain. Swirls won't appear too. Good thing about ceramic PRO 9h has some self healing properties. Light scratches will disappear after a week. Deep scratches appear fainter after a month. Some is the word. cannot have unrealistic expectation. Bad, need to towel dry after rain. if not spotting quite obvious. Key word is ceramic "PRO" 9h. Cannot confirm the same for other ceramic coatings. So many on market. Do your research.

5. Any bad things about the car. Would say it's looks. Not appealing. Ppl use all kinds of unplesant words to describe it. Coffin car, hearse, van, ugly. It is a van. It's ancestor is the toyota Hiace before it evolves to this over 2 to 3 generations. The Japanese call them minivans. No kidding, you are paying 150K to buy a small van! Buyers are usually practical folks. Forget car looks and focus on good ride with toyota reliability.

6. So far most headunit does not allow control by steering wheel other than volume. My pioneer 5750 (?) doesn't.

7. Only seen brown noah on road. Not seen any others. They are hot in Hong Kong and apparently China accessories manufacturers are supporting hong kong even when the car is not available in China.

8. The old noah voxy is 7 yrs old technology. Cannot compare with current model. It was first launch in 2007. That time uncommon things are now common and supposedly a must have.

9. Car is certainly upgrade from wish. But current wish has been around for too long so cannot compare old with new. So is current isis. The triplets are in same class as nissan Serena, honda stepwagon and mazda biante. Some PIs bringing in Stepwagon. Not aware of anyone bringing in Serena.

10. The car is well ventilated with aircon blowers. Aircon vents in 2nd and 3rd row and if I am not wrong feet blowers too. The wipers do not have rain detect but for some strange reasons, wiper do go faster when car speed or rain speed picks up. Sorry can't tell what's the trigger for increase wiper speed.

11. Car display will auto dim and brighten based on light condition just like your smart phone.

12. Ppl getting these triplets probably find the wish and mobilio too small and the alphard and vell too big. Estima / Odyssey certainly an option if have $15k more to spare. Estima is old tech so wait for new model release. Odyssey is new. Been in an estima and find noah/voxy more spacious. I guess the rectangle shape vehicle does make a difference to space versus one with curves. Although the van is tall and looks huge, it is in fact quite narrow and therefore the odd look. Very easy to manoveour. Fingers crossed, have not mounted curbs yet!

Edited by Petamore
↡ Advertisement