Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 28 praises

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:22 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just thinking aloud whether there are ready made electric car seats that fit most cars in the local market?

Anyone know this lobang?

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:11 AM

Nicholasl
  • Nicholasl
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hmm.. Never really thought of having electric car seats. lol.

Does these aftermarket ones, come with memory seats too?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:45 AM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hmm.. Never really thought of having electric car seats. lol.

Does these aftermarket ones, come with memory seats too?

When I browse the web, there are actually manufacturers selling aftermarket electric car seat (I suppose should have memory settings) in other parts of the world. Hence, wondering whether there are such seat available in Singapore.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:54 AM

Hutan
  • Hutan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

errr... i tok only HONDA make CAR, and CIVIC is best ever car build? and HONDA buyer will never interested in after market things?... just VTEC enuff? lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:01 AM

Circuit
  • Premium member
    Circuit
    5th Gear
    Author Image

When I browse the web, there are actually manufacturers selling aftermarket electric car seat (I suppose should have memory settings) in other parts of the world. Hence, wondering whether there are such seat available in Singapore.

Regards,

most of the brands , they have factory from other ABC company to make their seats.. alot are out source.

thus there is company making seats with electric .

in SG, u got no car maker, thus car seat factory got no demand in SG , thus no have.
if u got SG make cars , like MY got proton, then factory seats maker can survive here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one motorist killed on the road, whole family sob to death....
think before u speed...

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

Chucs75
  • Chucs75
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

my best bet would be options from dealers?

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:51 AM

Vblaster_w211
  • Vblaster_w211
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Recaros have electric seats too, but they don't come cheap. Check with Exotic Tuner.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:46 AM

RCoupe
  • RCoupe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi, I am looking for new electric car seat cos my current is manual and for easy access to the back seat, would be good to have electric car seat. How can I know where to get it installed? It doesnt has to be Recaro seat

Edited by RCoupe, 12 November 2010 - 10:47 AM.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:46 AM

Crazecow
  • Crazecow
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi, I am looking for new electric car seat cos my current is manual and for easy access to the back seat, would be good to have electric car seat. How can I know where to get it installed? It doesnt has to be Recaro seat

How about take from from other cars that has electric seats? Eg. 2nd hand ones then go rewrap.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

Copen
  • Copen
    4th Gear
    Author Image

IMHO, there's aftermarket parts for everything about the cars. It's just money lo. Which sadly I don't have much dry.gif

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

Rudra
  • Premium member
    Rudra
    Clutched
    Author Image

There are after market ones (OEM actually)... but depends if they will fit perfectly...

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:32 PM

Moredhel
  • Premium member
    Moredhel
    6th Gear
    Author Image

How about take from from other cars that has electric seats? Eg. 2nd hand ones then go rewrap.

Correct. Economical and availbility wise, this is the best option.

Get a 2nd hand from scrap yard, along with motor and control module, bring it to a leather rewrap shop and you can customise to your body shape/preference.

Even better than new. And cheap too, when you compare to a new electric seat which is mass produced.
Sexy Ass Tiko Ranger:- ^^
"How fortunate for leaders, that the masses do not think." - Hitler.

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:50 PM

Milano88
  • Milano88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Sorry , i know it's a old thread but does anyone now of workshop can do aftermarket electric seat control?

Without memory seat type is fine , don't want the hassle of adjusting manually as car sharing with family.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:10 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Sorry , i know it's a old thread but does anyone now of workshop can do aftermarket electric seat control?

Without memory seat type is fine , don't want the hassle of adjusting manually as car sharing with family.

I afraid you need to spend a Bomb on this,by the way,what make/model is your car.?

Fairlady.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:26 PM

Sopskysalat
  • Sopskysalat
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Go get it online. Not difficult and not costly on salvaged part from accident car.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:40 PM

Milano88
  • Milano88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I afraid you need to spend a Bomb on this,by the way,what make/model is your car.?

Infiniti Q30 diesel .
It seems like just retrofit kit control to adjust the seat from online and not changing the whole seat. Wondering any workshop can install since it's common feature in most cars these days.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:05 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Infiniti Q30 diesel .
It seems like just retrofit kit control to adjust the seat from online and not changing the whole seat. Wondering any workshop can install since it's common feature in most cars these days

Since your car is so new,better,don't anyhow mettle with the electrical....ask agent see can retrofit a seat of the 2.0 model...

Fairlady.

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:50 PM

Milano88
  • Milano88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Since your car is so new,better,don't anyhow mettle with the electrical....ask agent see can retrofit a seat of the 2.0 model...

i have not bought the car but just do some homework on whether i can get it fixed. anyway, their  2.0 model is sold out.

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i have not bought the car but just do some homework on whether i can get it fixed. anyway, their  2.0 model is sold out.

Then either you ask the Agent to indent one with Memory Seats,or move to others Make,Mazda 6,Kia K3/5 all got Memory seats as Standard...

Fairlady.

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:45 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Unless it is agent or factory-fitted, doing this on your own could void your warranty with Wearnes.

Best to either get Wearnes to help you indent (read: spend more) or consider another vehicle.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: there, Aftermarket, Electric and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users