Is there Aftermarket Electric Car Seat?

Kelpie

Just thinking aloud whether there are ready made electric car seats that fit most cars in the local market?

Anyone know this lobang?

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Hmm.. Never really thought of having electric car seats. lol.

Does these aftermarket ones, come with memory seats too?

When I browse the web, there are actually manufacturers selling aftermarket electric car seat (I suppose should have memory settings) in other parts of the world. Hence, wondering whether there are such seat available in Singapore.

Regards,

errr... i tok only HONDA make CAR, and CIVIC is best ever car build? and HONDA buyer will never interested in after market things?... just VTEC enuff? [lipsrsealed]

When I browse the web, there are actually manufacturers selling aftermarket electric car seat (I suppose should have memory settings) in other parts of the world. Hence, wondering whether there are such seat available in Singapore.

Regards,

most of the brands , they have factory from other ABC company to make their seats.. alot are out source.

thus there is company making seats with electric .

in SG, u got no car maker, thus car seat factory got no demand in SG , thus no have.

if u got SG make cars , like MY got proton, then factory seats maker can survive here.

Hi, I am looking for new electric car seat cos my current is manual and for easy access to the back seat, would be good to have electric car seat. How can I know where to get it installed? It doesnt has to be Recaro seat

Edited by RCoupe
  • Praise 1

Hi, I am looking for new electric car seat cos my current is manual and for easy access to the back seat, would be good to have electric car seat. How can I know where to get it installed? It doesnt has to be Recaro seat

How about take from from other cars that has electric seats? Eg. 2nd hand ones then go rewrap.

• Praise 1

How about take from from other cars that has electric seats? Eg. 2nd hand ones then go rewrap.

Correct. Economical and availbility wise, this is the best option.

Get a 2nd hand from scrap yard, along with motor and control module, bring it to a leather rewrap shop and you can customise to your body shape/preference.

Even better than new. And cheap too, when you compare to a new electric seat which is mass produced.

Sorry , i know it's a old thread but does anyone now of workshop can do aftermarket electric seat control?

Without memory seat type is fine , don't want the hassle of adjusting manually as car sharing with family.

• Praise 1

Sorry , i know it's a old thread but does anyone now of workshop can do aftermarket electric seat control?

Without memory seat type is fine , don't want the hassle of adjusting manually as car sharing with family.

I afraid you need to spend a Bomb on this,by the way,what make/model is your car.?

Go get it online. Not difficult and not costly on salvaged part from accident car.
  • Praise 1

I afraid you need to spend a Bomb on this,by the way,what make/model is your car.?

Infiniti Q30 diesel .

It seems like just retrofit kit control to adjust the seat from online and not changing the whole seat. Wondering any workshop can install since it's common feature in most cars these days.

Infiniti Q30 diesel .

It seems like just retrofit kit control to adjust the seat from online and not changing the whole seat. Wondering any workshop can install since it's common feature in most cars these days

Since your car is so new,better,don't anyhow mettle with the electrical....ask agent see can retrofit a seat of the 2.0 model...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Since your car is so new,better,don't anyhow mettle with the electrical....ask agent see can retrofit a seat of the 2.0 model...

i have not bought the car but just do some homework on whether i can get it fixed. anyway, their  2.0 model is sold out.

↡ Advertisement