Visiting local JB supermarket and wet market

Kelpie

Mydin, you meant? Haha, coz did a quick Google and these search appeared.

Thanks for the info...

Mydin Wholesale Hypermarket Taman Rinting, Masai

7171_a2497.jpg

• PTD 92368,

Jalan Rinting,

Taman Rinting,

81750 Masai,

Johor Darul Takzim

• Mon to Thu : 9.00am-11.00pm

Fri & Sun : 8.30am-11.00pm

Public Holiday: 8.30am - 11.00pm

Mydin Wholesale Hypermarket Pelangi Indah, Johor

10887_a3124.jpg

• PTD 120470,

Persiaran Pelangi Indah,

Taman Pelangi,

81800 Ulu Tiram,

Johor.

• Tel : 07-862 4051
  • 9.00am - 11.00pm (Daily)

MYDIN Bazaar Anjung

1309_a477.jpg

• No.25, Ground Floor,Persiaran Ledang Height,Nusajaya, 79250 Johor Bahru,

Johor Darul Takzim

• Tel : 07 510 1505

9.00am - 11.00pm (Daily)

Yes went to nusajaya one. Near to 2nd link as i live in the west. Went there once or twice, prefer to go aeon bukit indah got more food choices though i find mydin groceries is cheaper than aeon

Meat, eggs and poultry cannot bring into Sgp right?

Anyway, is this the Pandan supermarket that you are talking about?

yes..thats pandan. About meat poultry and eggs i dont think can...but not sure as ava already allows my poultry and meat to be sold in sg. I like the makan area...many good food sold. But my wife still prefer kipmart...

Though i do not shop at JB often, you know la, Sgp items sells like 20-40% more ex than in JB.

e.g Coke or canned / packet drinks, Gardenia creme bread, Magnum ice cream, clothes softener, floor detergent, diapers, tooth brushes etc...

But please do your homework hor, NOT EVERYTHING IS CHEAPER at JB, things like Dove shampoo/body wash, fruits (like cherries / blueberries / watermelon (sell by weigh)), electronics .. so don't goondu goondu buy things that you fancy.

yes..thats pandan. About meat poultry and eggs i dont think can...but not sure as ava already allows my poultry and meat to be sold in sg. I like the makan area...many good food sold. But my wife still prefer kipmart...

Also there are no condense milk in Malaysia. Theirs is called sweetener and its artificial even though the packaging looks the same.

bukit indah will be Bestmart....got Hwa tai too but wet market kipmart cleaner. The place is next to the children swimming pool.

bukit indah will be Bestmart....got Hwa tai too but wet market kipmart cleaner. The place is next to the children swimming pool.

Thanks again for the tip, though i passby that road on the way to a "pasar malam" on Saturdays, i never knew there was a supermarket there.

post-37098-0-85854900-1474515947_thumb.jpg

Thanks again for the tip, though i passby that road on the way to a "pasar malam" on Saturdays, i never knew there was a supermarket there.

good to share info mah! at the side got a small makan area. The fried chicken rice next to the drink stall is nice....
  • Praise 1

what day and what time? If go in, i need go in early... pharmacy close about 9pm

bro, what type of medication you looking for?

I'm going this sat, can help you buy if you don't mind.

Anyway, not all drugs are available or sold freely in the pharmacy, they have also followed sg, need doctor's letter in order to purchase.

bro, what type of medication you looking for?

I'm going this sat, can help you buy if you don't mind.

Anyway, not all drugs are available or sold freely in the pharmacy, they have also followed sg, need doctor's letter in order to purchase.

getting painkiller standby nia... can get off the shelf but is ok.. still need to trouble you.. paiseh

So what do you buy in JB and whats a good time to drive over and back again?

Hwa tai we will buy onion, potato, rice (Golden Eagle RM 54 for 10kg) and many more! For wet market we buy vege, fish, prawns, crab and such! One time go my car boot will be full... Edited by Eviilusion

Also there are no condense milk in Malaysia. Theirs is called sweetener and its artificial even though the packaging looks the same.

that day i bought 1 can and yet to try it, any different?  we have been drinking their teh tarik for so many years  [laugh]  [laugh]

that day i bought 1 can and yet to try it, any different?  we have been drinking their teh tarik for so many years  [laugh]  [laugh]

Bro its like butter and margarine. You can't really taste the difference or even notice it but one is organic and the other plastic.

getting painkiller standby nia... can get off the shelf but is ok.. still need to trouble you.. paiseh

No problem. Small issue, just buy only. Just come and collect from me on sunday.

You let me know if u want me to help. I am ok, haha.

Hwa tai we will buy onion, potato, rice (Golden Eagle RM 54 for 10kg) and many more! For wet market we buy vege, fish, prawns, crab and such! One time go my car boot will be full...

↡ Advertisement