Visiting local JB supermarket and wet market

Kelpie

hahaha...that is my fav stall when i go there....Pakistani....flag of my fil....ððð...their naan very soft and baked in a traditional stone oven! The younger ones will bio my wife and i like to disturb her about it....

you mean the one after the roundabout?

must be the Jakel outlet.....many atas islamic fashion shops and makan place and got 1 sports shop.

Ah yes the sports shop. 4 levels of a local sports franchise. Looks like your regular sportslink/world of sports shop. I have bought some stuff there. Running shoes for me, football shoes for the kids, swimming gear etc. I thought the nikes and adidas cant be originals as they're way cheaper than sg price. Eg rm120 for adult adidas running shoes. Have worn them for over a year and no complains though.

Ah yes the sports shop. 4 levels of a local sports franchise. Looks like your regular sportslink/world of sports shop. I have bought some stuff there. Running shoes for me, football shoes for the kids, swimming gear etc. I thought the nikes and adidas cant be originals as they're way cheaper than sg price. Eg rm120 for adult adidas running shoes. Have worn them for over a year and no complains though.

wah....so good har...i dont buy sport shoes in jb before as its very cheap and most probably fake. But if cant last 2 yrs it should be ok! But hell what do i know. Those selling in sport shops in sg might just be from the same supplier... Edited by Eviilusion

wah....so good har...i dont buy sport shoes in jb before as its very cheap and most probably fake. But if cant last 2 yrs it should be ok! But hell what do i know. Those selling in sport shops in sg might just be from the same supplier...ððð.

You're probably right. I've seen such funny arrangements in guangzhou. Subcon just stitches on various well-known labels onto tshirts from one same factory. Not sure bout shoes though.

You're probably right. I've seen such funny arrangements in guangzhou. Subcon just stitches on various well-known labels onto tshirts from one same factory. Not sure bout shoes though.

i remembered some friends buying sports shoes in korea and selling them cheap in the 80s.....and they said they bought them from the brand's shop! Adidas, nike, reebok.....all got! If go Pandan got a lot of shops selling sports shoes all branded ones!

If pricing too cheap and importantly, have a gut feeling that its a fake sports apparel, i will not buy them as the shoes might give blisters / sprain ankle, the shirts or shorts may cause rashes or cuts. Those sold at Pasar Malam, one look and feel, you can authenticate it lah.

If JB sports apparel shop is a reputable retailer (e.g Al Ikhsan) or from Adidas / Nike themselves, and the price is 20-30% lower than SGP Changi City Point / IMM / Queensway, then by all means, Hoot ah! Haha.

↡ Advertisement