New Volkswagen Tiguan or Used 2yrs old BMW 320i

Wintersonata

With budget of around $90k...

I know they are totally different type of cars... But for now, both suit my current need...

Have drove Jap & Korean so thinking of owning a Conti car next...

Ur feedback would be appreciated, thanks in advance. Cheers.

↡ Advertisement

I know they are totally different type of cars... But for now, both suit my current need...

New Tiguan of course. 2 year old 320 is not really an ultimate driving machine. If you want to experience BMW, get our bro's used 525i instead. That is a BMW.

Edited by Viceroymenthol

New Tiguan of course. 2 year old 320 is not really an ultimate driving machine. If you want to experience BMW, get our bro's used 525i instead. That is a BMW.

IMHO, getting a BMW 320 or 520 is like buying a Subaru without a Turbo.

Regards,

I would just go for a new Jetta Sport TSI. Bigger interior than 3 Series, faster and cheaper than Tiguan.

IMHO, getting a BMW 320 or 520 is like buying a Subaru without a Turbo.

Regards,

Note that I am not saying that 320i is a lousy car. But if our bro here really wants to experience BMW, he shouldn't short change himself. I feel that he will enjoy the 525i experience more, nevermind that it is an older car. If Throttle can give a good price, he should go for it.

Note that I am not saying that 320i is a lousy car. But if our bro here really wants to experience BMW, he shouldn't short change himself. I feel that he will enjoy the 525i experience more, nevermind that it is an older car. If Throttle can give a good price, he should go for it.

Concurred.

Regards,

Drop the Tiguan.. it's a different driving style... high line... .. unless it's Beemer 5...

I'd say get those Conti with Turbo... worth much better.. lower tax, FC and drives better...

Consider... VW Passat/Jetta/Golf Skoda Superb/ Peugeot 308/ BM 1 ( oops over budget ).. Opel Insignia(coming)/Corsa OPC/Astra Turbo/Sedan ( NA)

me not saying Jap car not good.. but since you say wanna experience Conti.. try one of these... or at least test drive them and go that you feel most shiok!

I guess 525i is a bit too large and expensive for my requirement now...

525 is onli exp not large. it's size is like smaller jap cars.

You said budget was $90k ish?

I sell you my 525i for $90k ish loh...

At least you can rest assured, it is in perfect running condition and 100% serviced at reputable workshops.

it's no bigger than a camry and depreciation less than $11k per yr

grab now!

[drivingcar] heh heh

525 is onli exp not large. it's size is like smaller jap cars.

yeah it's not that large, not more than the size of two suzuki swifts, unlike the 7er or the S class or the LS

(edited)

forget the 2 year old 320I...usually thats when all the probs like oil leaks and coolant leaks start to come...trust me on this [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Edited by Qr25vet