Proton Exora

• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
2384 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:06 PM

Neokn
  • Neokn
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any SE here? Any idea if it's coming in?

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:07 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sound ghostly......... laugh.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:47 AM

Zk572
  • Zk572
    Neutral Newbie

i think it might land to our shore soon.look at the pesona once they unveil it the following month pesona has landed to sg. thumbsup.gif drivingcar.gif
LIFE'S A BEACH
TAKE IT EASY
MAN UTD NO.1 FAN

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:17 AM

B0ss
  • B0ss
    3rd Gear

My comments after test-drive...

Engine is same as the new Satria Neo CPS.
It's seriously under-powered when driving with 4 adults inside... thumbsdown.gif

Funny rattling sound from the dashboard when the engine revs hard.

Overall interior finishing not too bad. Feels comfortable when driving and as a rear passenger too.

Rear seats should be reconfigured so that can adjust laterally and fold flat (such as Honda Fit/Jazz).

IMO, can consider other models on the market... unless Proton can market the Exora at a very competitive price in SGP.

Edited by B0ss, 06 May 2009 - 01:17 AM.

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:52 AM

Neokn
  • Neokn
    2nd Gear

Yhat's waht I'm hopping. Better value for money over the MIC 7 seater.

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:40 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear

Yhat's waht I'm hopping. Better value for money over the MIC 7 seater.

if only they(R & D) has invested more money and understanding consumers wants and needs , I'll rather buy a used japs or kor MPV .

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged

Come also i wont buy. 

What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged

Come also i wont buy. 

What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:27 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed

if only they(R & D) has invested more money and understanding consumers wants and needs , I'll rather buy a used japs or kor MPV .

I think for MPV, koreans are still a distance away.

yes, carens elite is a decent proposition.

but compare it with the comprehensive selections offered by just toyota and honda alone.

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:29 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    6th Gear

can c c look look, but judging from the pic from AutoCar. They should have done better to their interior, it looks like Perodua Myvvi dashboard

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

I will wait for the turbocharged version to be released next year...Current one pick up too slow if full load.Luckily the gear ratio is a bit short shift or the FC will be more jialat..But after 50kmh the car speed is stable ardy..Proton should reduce the kerb weight IMO.
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

Windchoco
  • Premium member
    Windchoco
    6th Gear

Y BM dun bring in Toyota Avanza and Innova? Seems cheap and good to me... Got T badge somemore, and u save on road tax with the 1.3/1.5L engine.. So suitable for Singapore market..hehe

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Something got to do with Borneo motors agreement.That;s why you dun see Toyota Unser here also.
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    NOS-ed

Come to SG also not cheap. AD will price it at premium and all Sillyporeans will buy cos got Toyota badge.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

Rickster
  • Premium member
    Rickster
    Turbocharged

sound ghostly......... laugh.gif

Proton Exorcist! lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:45 PM

Rickster
  • Premium member
    Rickster
    Turbocharged

Y BM dun bring in Toyota Avanza and Innova? Seems cheap and good to me... Got T badge somemore, and u save on road tax with the 1.3/1.5L engine.. So suitable for Singapore market..hehe

Apparently these 2 models are targeted at 3rd world countries whereby the buyers tend to favour vans/mpvs

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:26 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

yes...the AVAnZA and INNOva, UNSER (replaced by RUSH LWB) mostly for 'poorer' countries...majority of buyers have large families, and are looking for really cheap motoring...

bringing it to singapore will make it really useless, with all the tax and everything...

hence BM sells Picnic and wish...
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

Coolpica
  • Premium member
    Coolpica
    5th Gear

July's issue of Torque magazine listed Proton Exora's selling price at $48988. Think it should be in Proton's showroom now.
Signature. What is that?

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

that is seriously good value for money at current COE prices...the COE cost a quarter of the car price!!!

plus it depends on the specs of the EXORA...

imagine getting a wish at that kind of price!

having sat in the SAGA and Persona...i can say that Proton cars truly have decent quality...won't disappoint and shame you!
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:44 PM

Coolpica
  • Premium member
    Coolpica
    5th Gear

At this price I think it makes more sense to purchase Exora than MIC MPV. The price is attractive and spare parts are plenty over the Causeway.
Signature. What is that?

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users