Proton Exora

Neokn

Neutral Newbie

i think it might land to our shore soon.look at the pesona once they unveil it the following month pesona has landed to sg. [thumbsup][drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

My comments after test-drive...

Engine is same as the new Satria Neo CPS.

It's seriously under-powered when driving with 4 adults inside... [thumbsdown]

Funny rattling sound from the dashboard when the engine revs hard.

Overall interior finishing not too bad. Feels comfortable when driving and as a rear passenger too.

Rear seats should be reconfigured so that can adjust laterally and fold flat (such as Honda Fit/Jazz).

IMO, can consider other models on the market... unless Proton can market the Exora at a very competitive price in SGP.

Edited by B0ss

Neutral Newbie

Yhat's waht I'm hopping. Better value for money over the MIC 7 seater.

Yhat's waht I'm hopping. Better value for money over the MIC 7 seater.

if only they(R & D) has invested more money and understanding consumers wants and needs , I'll rather buy a used japs or kor MPV .

if only they(R & D) has invested more money and understanding consumers wants and needs , I'll rather buy a used japs or kor MPV .

I think for MPV, koreans are still a distance away.

yes, carens elite is a decent proposition.

but compare it with the comprehensive selections offered by just toyota and honda alone.

can c c look look, but judging from the pic from AutoCar. They should have done better to their interior, it looks like Perodua Myvvi dashboard

I will wait for the turbocharged version to be released next year...Current one pick up too slow if full load.Luckily the gear ratio is a bit short shift or the FC will be more jialat..But after 50kmh the car speed is stable ardy..Proton should reduce the kerb weight IMO.

Y BM dun bring in Toyota Avanza and Innova? Seems cheap and good to me... Got T badge somemore, and u save on road tax with the 1.3/1.5L engine.. So suitable for Singapore market..hehe

Y BM dun bring in Toyota Avanza and Innova? Seems cheap and good to me... Got T badge somemore, and u save on road tax with the 1.3/1.5L engine.. So suitable for Singapore market..hehe

Apparently these 2 models are targeted at 3rd world countries whereby the buyers tend to favour vans/mpvs

yes...the AVAnZA and INNOva, UNSER (replaced by RUSH LWB) mostly for 'poorer' countries...majority of buyers have large families, and are looking for really cheap motoring...

bringing it to singapore will make it really useless, with all the tax and everything...

hence BM sells Picnic and wish...

July's issue of Torque magazine listed Proton Exora's selling price at $48988. Think it should be in Proton's showroom now.

↡ Advertisement