Proton Exora

Neokn

Pls find herewith the address:

2020 Accessories Shop

17,19, Jalan Permas 10/10,

Bandar Baru Permas Jaya,

JB - 81750

From Checkpoint you can take the new road towards Permas Jaya.

Edited by Mandrew
↡ Advertisement

A DIY sharing:

Since there is no light inside the Dashboard Compartments for Exora I just added a simple one.

post-87104-1349867680_thumb.jpg

You just need a Universal Door Switch and a Bulb with case or a LED strip light(which I'm using)

post-87104-1349867838_thumb.jpg

Attached a Universal Switch behind the Compartment so that the Button will be pressed down when you close the Box. Just ensure that you have connected the Universal Switch to the Earth only.

post-87104-1349867877_thumb.jpg

Added in both the compartments, but control with only one switch.

post-87104-1349867940_thumb.jpg

I took the power supply from the Sill plate (you can take it from any live wire which is a direct supply).

post-87104-1349868259_thumb.jpg

There you go.....

Sharing just for info only....

Ho everyone... Coming back here after very long... Happy to see its still active down here. been exora exactly for 6 mths... Encountered minor problems but its a fantastic car I must say

Hi there Bros & sis can some one tell more about this car, I went down to ubi last sunday try to test drive

but the sales tell me that they don't have the normal test drive unit. He also don't bother to arrange for

the tubro unit for my friend & me to try it out, it was very very disappointed..... [mad]

Supercharged

Ho everyone... Coming back here after very long... Happy to see its still active down here. been exora exactly for 6 mths... Encountered minor problems but its a fantastic car I must say

Do you mind tell us what minor problems you had encounter? [:)]

Supercharged

Hi there Bros & sis can some one tell more about this car, I went down to ubi last sunday try to test drive

but the sales tell me that they don't have the normal test drive unit. He also don't bother to arrange for

the tubro unit for my friend & me to try it out, it was very very disappointed..... [mad]

So funny one! Like they not bothered to do business.... Then what test drive vehicles they have there to try?

Try another Proton dealer lah...there's one at Sin Ming right?

My car alarm a bit funny. Does not activate to lock the car via car remote at times. Highlighted to the workshop in sin ming. Asked me to bring back to reset. After switching on the car for quite sometime switch off and wen try to on again, the engine takes longer to respondto the startup up. Shared this with another customer at the workshop. Told me its unique to exora as hence the delay in staying the caronce you shennmediately the injection of fuel is slow or something hence the delay

Thanks, may I know which part of sim min pls? Btw my friend have confirmed to sign Honda stream &

he is not interested to know more abt this model too bad...

bro, to avoid this difficulty in starting.....do the following steps.

1. insert key into switch slot.

2. turn it one step to right--lights on dash appear.

3. hold it for about 05 seconds.

4. then proceed to turn key a further step to crank it

5. will usually start without any problem.

Reason:

when switch is turned 1st step, it works the fuel pump to supply fuel to engine.

thus making it easy to crank up the engine otherwise if you do not do this,

you will need to crank a bit longer to get the engine running...

you are welcome! :D

Edited by Panhard

新山19日訊)泊在住家庭院、車齡僅一年半的國產普騰Exora休旅車,深夜突從內部起火燃燒,火勢波及住家,直至斷電;事主一家四口因悶熱被驚醒,紛紛緊急逃生。

事發于凌晨3時許,鄰居發現休旅車起火燃燒後,急忙呼叫,但車主一家四口一直熟睡。著火休旅車的火焰因燒斷天花板電線,導致停電,冷氣停止操作,車主被熱氣弄醒后發現事態不妙,喚醒一家人從屋后逃出。

在新山茂奧斯汀花園經營熟食餐館的車主邱勇霏(55歲,住新山御景園)及妻子陳鸞(51歲),不滿仍在保用期內休旅車無故起火,甚至險些奪走一家性命,今早透過人民公正黨柔佛再也支部主席潘偉斯召開記者會。

Txs lanyard... Now got new problem. My aircon id not working. Got a funny noise from the engine then lots of misty smoke coming out from my aircon ventilator with a funny smell

Supercharged

新山19日訊)泊在住家庭院、車齡僅一年半的國產普騰Exora休旅車,深夜突從內部起火燃燒,火勢波及住家,直至斷電;事主一家四口因悶熱被驚醒,紛紛緊急逃生。

事發于凌晨3時許,鄰居發現休旅車起火燃燒後,急忙呼叫,但車主一家四口一直熟睡。著火休旅車的火焰因燒斷天花板電線,導致停電,冷氣停止操作,車主被熱氣弄醒后發現事態不妙,喚醒一家人從屋后逃出。

在新山茂奧斯汀花園經營熟食餐館的車主邱勇霏(55歲,住新山御景園)及妻子陳鸞(51歲),不滿仍在保用期內休旅車無故起火,甚至險些奪走一家性命,今早透過人民公正黨柔佛再也支部主席潘偉斯召開記者會。

Can translate??? :D

Supercharged

Exora caught fire at home and whole family escaped unscathed.

Short and sharp....sweet bo? [:p]

Sweet lah. Whatever ah Ham does, sure sweet one!!! :D

Thanks!

Pls find herewith the address:

2020 Accessories Shop

17,19, Jalan Permas 10/10,

Bandar Baru Permas Jaya,

JB - 81750

From Checkpoint you can take the new road towards Permas Jaya.

Thanks bro, Wah you also got the door sill fixed. Is it the LED one? Where did you fix it? 2020 also?

↡ Advertisement