Proton Exora

Neokn

though its overall bigger than wish & stream....see below too.

exora wish stream

1422 1340 1370 kerb weight

125 144 140 bhp

2730 2750 2740 whee base

1597 1797 1799 cc

can imagine exora moving a full load of 7 adults with the above data now.

its the the most heavy among the three before any load & lowest bhp.

↡ Advertisement

proton roadshow at suntec-outside carrefour from today till sun.

Okie thanks ~ my fren interested,so i sms him tis price

Singapore price S$57,999. In malaysia, m-line M/T around RM$64,998.

exchange rate now around 2.5. I think proton spore need to relook

at pricing though COE now pretty high. cos if not I dont think will be much

takers. comparing jap mpv's price gap not attractive to switch to proton.

I personally feel anything below S$ 50k would be ideal.

I agreed with you,For the M-Line i think its appropriate to price it at $51,999 the most unless its H-Line.Proton and Perodua Singapore really need to relook on its pricing to compete againts Korean or Chinese makes [thumbsup]

Singapore price S$57,999. In malaysia, m-line M/T around RM$64,998.

exchange rate now around 2.5. I think proton spore need to relook

at pricing though COE now pretty high. cos if not I dont think will be much

takers. comparing jap mpv's price gap not attractive to switch to proton.

I personally feel anything below S$ 50k would be ideal.

If the OMV high, maybe its a good deal.. but then, proton OMVs are always low.......

exora wish stream

125 144 140 bhp

2730 2750 2740 whee base

1597 1797 1799 cc

I've already test drive the my cousin H-Line at JB with 7 adults and loads of baggage.The pick up is rather sluggish but upon reaching 3,000 rpm the powerband kicks in and cruising on highway at speed of 110-120kmh is not a problem,What surprise me that the noise is reduce during high speed like 130kmh,The handling is quite sufficient for a MPV.Well we cant compare apples with ciku right?From my honest POV this MPV is suitable for those who had 3-5 kids with budget constraint,Those who want reputation can always look for something more renowned like the Stream,Wish or even the turbocharged Peugeot 308 SW [thumbsup] Proton already stated that from next year there will be light turbocharged Exora for both local and export market. [thumbsup]

(edited)

I've already test drive the my cousin H-Line at JB with 7 adults and loads of baggage.The pick up is rather sluggish but upon reaching 3,000 rpm the powerband kicks in and cruising on highway at speed of 110-120kmh is not a problem,What surprise me that the noise is reduce during high speed like 130kmh,The handling is quite sufficient for a MPV.Well we cant compare apples with ciku right?From my honest POV this MPV is suitable for those who had 3-5 kids with budget constraint,Those who want reputation can always look for something more renowned like the Stream,Wish or even the turbocharged Peugeot 308 SW [thumbsup] Proton already stated that from next year there will be light turbocharged Exora for both local and export market. [thumbsup]

Here's the link>http://paultan.org/archives/2009/07/16/proton-exora-turbo-based-on-the-exora-prestige/#more-15995

Edited by Mustang

Wow! this car is over price!!!! It cost S$60K+. Now having promotion with 3K off, so the price is S$57999. That is too much. Well have to wait for ot to drop.

exora wish stream

125 144 140 bhp

2730 2750 2740 whee base

1597 1797 1799 cc

Quite true but must test drive and see how is the performance....cost think compar the wish and stream (sorry dun know how much MIJ is selling) probably can save some $$$?

it's worth the buy la at $57,988...considering the Wish and Stream cost $76k and fm $70k respectively...

it's even 2k cheaper than APV van s--t...

I dont think can get tis price already ~ i saw new 2009 Stream going for $90K - 95K

aiya that KM pricing. take a look at PI.

even at KM walk in pricing is less then tat.

fav quote from KM is ours have higher OMV and better services not extra charge and etc.

normally 1st quote get COE.

I, myself do not understand the reason why proton Singapore is marking their price a little on the high side. Side track abit, I was looking for a persona as my replacement ride, but couldn't help it when I look at the Koreans, who are much more attractive on the overall packaging, be it pricing, quality or reliability. What's worse is proton decided to act like continental makes giving only 3 year/ 60000km warranty. Did highlight the high price issue and the uncompetitive warranty about proton Singapore offers to the CEO of proton Malaysia, who joined in Motortrader forum to listen and respond to the members of the public, but seems like the action will either take long time to come true or just disappear into thin air.

Buying a new generation proton needs careful attention. I have read Malaysia forums about it and seems like, proton, though improving, still suffers from quality and reliability issue.

The main reason for proton low sales in Singapore is due to the uncompetitive pricing. If proton Singapore have the mindset that their cars are just like continentals and are good enough to compete with the Koreans or Japanese, judging by the price and warranty period similar to continental offers. Sorry to say that, proton is going to have a hard time selling their cars well and making a stand out in local markets.

comparing with the xperience, quality, reliability, workmanship, know-how of the jippon-kia [thumbsup] i still prefer the APV, cos diff is $2k!

are sea freight fr jippon, plus jippon-kia labour cost at the same level as bolehland kah ? [lipsrsealed]

I, myself do not understand the reason why proton Singapore is marking their price a little on the high side. Side track abit, I was looking for a persona as my replacement ride, but couldn't help it when I look at the Koreans, who are much more attractive on the overall packaging, be it pricing, quality or reliability. What's worse is proton decided to act like continental makes giving only 3 year/ 60000km warranty. Did highlight the high price issue and the uncompetitive warranty about proton Singapore offers to the CEO of proton Malaysia, who joined in Motortrader forum to listen and respond to the members of the public, but seems like the action will either take long time to come true or just disappear into thin air.

Buying a new generation proton needs careful attention. I have read Malaysia forums about it and seems like, proton, though improving, still suffers from quality and reliability issue.

The main reason for proton low sales in Singapore is due to the uncompetitive pricing. If proton Singapore have the mindset that their cars are just like continentals and are good enough to compete with the Koreans or Japanese, judging by the price and warranty period similar to continental offers. Sorry to say that, proton is going to have a hard time selling their cars well and making a stand out in local markets.

Heartbreakid & Doosan, well said.

totally agree with both!

↡ Advertisement