Good In house Car loan

Stylezmind

Neutral Newbie

Why do you need a in house car loan ? For purchase of a new car or to refinance your old car?

Usually this in house loan charge a higher interest than finance institutions.

• Praise 1

Its actually for purchase of used car.

normally people use in-house to purchase used cars if they do not meet min salary by bank standards or do not have income proof. I suggest you find someone else to register the car and take the loan under. note that if you take in-house, they may not let you choose your insurance coverage/company and the insurance has to be under your name. its kinda like a package thing.

i recently registered for a secondhand using a relative's name for loan under tokyo leasing and insurance under axa. honestly its better to do everything under the dealer, more convenient and furthermore they may give you some after-sales benefits (eg. brake light doesnt light up when i tap lightly- fixed for $0. change syn engine oil & filter- $100) i think my dealer is not bad. my friend's one lagi best. every week go down let him test drive their 'new' cars- evo9, sti, silvia.

• Praise 1

Hi..... Is Tokyo Leasing affiliated to GE Leasing? I am also looking for a good car dealer with in-house loan. Any bro here have good recommendation. Thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

The last time I called up Tokyo Leasing, they say dun entertain direct customers, must go to them via dealer...

if people go direct to them, then the 2nd hand car dealers will make less $$.

• Praise 1

I suppose in-house loan / Tokyo Leasing know come Rule 78 penalty. What about penalty for early redemption?

Thanks!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

The last time I called up Tokyo Leasing, they say dun entertain direct customers, must go to them via dealer...

i can help you to apply for tokyo leasing loan if you are keen. interest rate 2.98%. drop me a PM if keen! [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

(edited)

i can help you to apply for tokyo leasing loan if you are keen. interest rate 2.98%. drop me a PM if keen! [thumbsup]

Bro if i sell my car direct to buyer. You can do all the paperwork and loan app for both parties also? can PM me the fees you charge pls.

Edited by Ixat
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Bro if i sell my car direct to buyer. You can do all the paperwork and loan app for both parties also? can PM me the fees you charge pls.

as long as you meet my loan requirment, i am doing it FOC. i do everything for you and the buyer. from loan application to insurance quotation to transfer of ownership. ^_^

check your PM.

Neutral Newbie

sniperben has already posted. why ask again?

i want only in house, if go through bank i can do it myself.

Cheers.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

as long as you meet my loan requirment, i am doing it FOC. i do everything for you and the buyer. from loan application to insurance quotation to transfer of ownership. ^_^

check your PM.

Hi,sniperben,

I am a employment pass holder (not PR.) from malaysia,i intend to buy a second hand car (still looking.) with budget 20-35K,how much in house loan i can apply ? interest ? and any terms and conditions applied to get in house loan ?

u can pm me too.

Thx.

Edited by Abcd1234
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1