• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
47 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:09 PM

Ano727
  • Ano727
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Just saw a ticket in my car wiper today, ticket for parking at double yellow line issued by cisco police. My fault clearly.

Do you know what is the penalty (how much) for this offence? I believe no demerit for this. Anyone know a link where all these are described officially?

Thanks.

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Just saw a ticket in my car wiper today, ticket for parking at double yellow line issued by cisco police. My fault clearly.

Do you know what is the penalty (how much) for this offence? I believe no demerit for this. Anyone know a link where all these are described officially?

Thanks.

70 bucks.....pain bro smallcry.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:14 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

$70 bucks
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

Pyramid_sg
  • Pyramid_sg
    4th Gear
    Author Image

70 dollars. No demerit points.

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

Ano727
  • Ano727
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks. Good to know.

Anyone has a weblink where all the driving/parking offences are described and including the equivalent penalty for each?

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:58 PM

Danielchien
  • Premium member
    Danielchien
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

if it is by cisco, and not traffic police........it should be $50
mine was fined recently by cisco

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

Kanr
  • Kanr
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Confirm a $50 fine

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:28 PM

Jl1500k
  • Premium member
    Jl1500k
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

Thanks.

Fatima $50, Cisco police $70 and TP is $100 plus i think sweatdrop.gif

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:34 PM

Koren
  • Koren
    6th Gear
    Author Image

din know got different pricing one.. singapore becoming like jb? its $70

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:41 PM

Hysteria
  • Hysteria
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

well the best is dun park illegally and you wont be stressed over how much and how many points laugh.gif

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:45 PM

Octopus
  • Premium member
    Octopus
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I thought Fatimah jurisdiction is restricted to HDB or URA carpark only? confused.gif

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

Amortifiedpenguin
  • Amortifiedpenguin
    5th Gear
    Author Image

saw an orange wrx at the car park at the junction of beach rd and middle rd (CBD area) with $0.50 cuppon (worth 15mins?) and a handwritten note beside the cuppon saying- going for toilet break 5-10min only. please dont summon. LOLed.
Need cheap cable TV? Need broadband? Need 7pm-10pm job? Find me!

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:57 PM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

50 bucks.......i saw it many times b4.

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

Kungming
  • Kungming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

GSS coming so got discount boh?

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

Huggable
  • Huggable
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Got one recently. S$70, no demerit points. Wait for TP letter.

Hi,

Thanks.

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:29 PM

SporeHongkong
  • SporeHongkong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

shd be $50..got 1 few mths ago..due to the urge to go toilet so no choice jus park with signal lights on also kana..unlucky cause only took 10mins..got a few summonds last wk..park at public carpark ard bugis area, got 1 summond $10, another $20..both time i got display coupons but exceeded by 30-45 mins..how come different amt too?

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:52 PM

Ano727
  • Ano727
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks to all bros and sis for the info. A good lesson for me also to not repeat same offence, but good to know there's no demerit points.

Interesting also to see different amounts, hope the lower one is applied to my case.

thumbsup.gif

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:53 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Thanks to all bros and sis for the info. A good lesson for me also to not repeat same offence, but good to know there's no demerit points.

Interesting also to see different amounts, hope the lower one is applied to my case.

thumbsup.gif

anyway gahmen givin $$$ next month....so ok la gossip.gif
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:58 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

anyway gahmen givin $$$ next month....so ok la gossip.gif

how much???
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:19 PM

Huggable
  • Huggable
    5th Gear
    Author Image

For coupon parking, depends on how much time you exceeded. AFAIR:

Parking in season parking (normally red) lot: S$50
Parking in white lot, but didn't put coupon at all: S$30
Coupon exceeding less than 1 hour: S$6.

shd be $50..got 1 few mths ago..due to the urge to go toilet so no choice jus park with signal lights on also kana..unlucky cause only took 10mins..got a few summonds last wk..park at public carpark ard bugis area, got 1 summond $10, another $20..both time i got display coupons but exceeded by 30-45 mins..how come different amt too?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Penalty, parking, double, yellow and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users