Penalty for parking at double yellow line

Ano727

but then last night, i went for Sitex. The roads were all parked with cars, despite the double yellow line.. how come no summon? :D

i have to admit i did that last night too... no summon despite putting there for 3 hrs...

↡ Advertisement

but then last night, i went for Sitex. The roads were all parked with cars, despite the double yellow line.. how come no summon? :D

i have to admit i did that last night too... no summon despite putting there for 3 hrs...

The roads behind expo they dont summon right

Supercharged

Bloody efficient...

I just got a ticket from parking at double yellow line, issued by Cisco.

Few questions,

How much is the penalty?

They don't indicate on the ticket nowadays..

If I were to appeal, appeal to lta or Cisco...

Was having reunion dinner, due to my dad's convenience, I parked nearly as he can't walk much.

Bloody efficient...

I just got a ticket from parking at double yellow line, issued by Cisco.

Few questions,

How much is the penalty?

They don't indicate on the ticket nowadays..

If I were to appeal, appeal to lta or Cisco...

Was having reunion dinner, due to my dad's convenience, I parked nearly as he can't walk much.

Can appeal?

Supercharged

Can appeal?

intend to, ticket by cisco, appeal to them or LTA directly?

Be a man and just pay up for blocking and inconveniencing other drivers.

Just treat it as tip for your favourite minister lor....

none is my favourite..  [:p]

it is wrong to anyhow park and cause obstruction but sometimes bopain.

best to try spots where RC holds functions. always got VIP park along road also no problem one. then tell them if a little while also cannot hor, next time when they got function, you report, make sure they issue summon to all ok. 

Neutral Newbie

Can anyone tell me , once i got that white paper telling me i park at unbroken yellow line(which i did) , it doesnt offer composition plus i wanna know how much is the fine/ demerit points and where usually they pay?

Can anyone tell me , once i got that white paper telling me i park at unbroken yellow line(which i did) , it doesnt offer composition plus i wanna know how much is the fine/ demerit points and where usually they pay?

Should be $70. They will send you a notice to ask for driver particular if no composition is offered in the white paper. As second offence is $110.

Neutral Newbie

Should be $70. They will send you a notice to ask for driver particular if no composition is offered in the white paper. As second offence is $110.

Also im a 2nd rider for my vehicle. will it be send to the 1st rider or 2nd rider? (Refering to the letter)

Turbocharged

U mean kana caught for parking double line the 2nd time, the penalty is higher?

Paisey, first time I heard of this.